Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: maybe next 1000X?  (Read 179 times)
noname99ter (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 10:23:04 AM

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share with you my recent decision to invest in PekinCoin and why I believe it's the perfect time to get involved in this project, right from the beginning. After careful research and analysis of its potential, I've decided to invest in PekinCoin. Although it's still in its infancy, I strongly believe that now is the opportune moment to get in before the community forms and the price skyrockets. One of the most attractive features of PekinCoin is its real-world utility. The currency isn't just a digital asset; it will be used to purchase tickets to parties and will become the official currency for the platform's own parties. This real-world use gives it tremendous potential for growth and long-term stability. Of course, investments in cryptocurrencies always come with a degree of risk, but I believe in the efforts of the team behind PekinCoin and their expansion plans. I'm taking the risk and I'm excited about the future of PekinCoin. I look forward to seeing how this investment evolves and sharing more updates along our journey.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to share them in the comments.
PS: If you want to join, here is the website. You can join on Discord/Telegram.
pekincoin.io

Thank you, and best of luck to everyone in your search for profitable investments!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 10:46:22 AM

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share with you my recent decision to invest in PekinCoin and why I believe it's the perfect time to get involved in this project, right from the beginning. After careful research and analysis of its potential, I've decided to invest in PekinCoin. Although it's still in its infancy, I strongly believe that now is the opportune moment to get in before the community forms and the price skyrockets. One of the most attractive features of PekinCoin is its real-world utility. The currency isn't just a digital asset; it will be used to purchase tickets to parties and will become the official currency for the platform's own parties. This real-world use gives it tremendous potential for growth and long-term stability. Of course, investments in cryptocurrencies always come with a degree of risk, but I believe in the efforts of the team behind PekinCoin and their expansion plans. I'm taking the risk and I'm excited about the future of PekinCoin. I look forward to seeing how this investment evolves and sharing more updates along our journey.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to share them in the comments.
pekincoin.io

Thank you, and best of luck to everyone in your search for profitable investments!
you know almost everything about that project , would you mind telling us if you are part of the team or not? because the very first post you created in this forum is also about this project and now making a complete details about this one so I believe that you seems to be part of the team? well you can deny but you sounds like one.

noname99ter (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:05:28 AM

Hello everyone,

pekincoin.io

you know almost everything about that project , would you mind telling us if you are part of the team or not? because the very first post you created in this forum is also about this project and now making a complete details about this one so I believe that you seems to be part of the team? well you can deny but you sounds like one.
No, I'm not part of the team. I'm just an investor like you. Everyone who joins is part of the community. What's the trick? I'm here because I believe in the project and I'm trying to help in any way I can.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 09:58:29 PM

Hello everyone,

pekincoin.io

Do you know how many tokens that had "real world utility"(whatever that means these days) but then instead of going x1,000? They went to -99% in price? I will tell you. Very many and it looks like your pekincoin will go the same path

There is no use case there. I opened the website and just looking at it gave me the vibes of the token being a mere memecoin which the creators use to make money of other people before they move onto the next one.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:27:36 PM

No, I'm not part of the team. I'm just an investor like you. Everyone who joins is part of the community. What's the trick? I'm here because I believe in the project and I'm trying to help in any way I can.
You as an investor, may have a personal opinion on your investments. You want to invest in meme coin and take home profits very quickly. Meme Coins survive in the market by creating hype, are you also trying to create hype for the project you are talking about?  Exactly what strategy do you think the project will be next 1000x. I think there is no guarantee in such projects, also I don't like to invest in meme projects because the value of meme coins goes up and down in moments. I always prefer investing in bitcoin and top altcoins over meme coin and stick to top projects if you want to make future profits too.

johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 11:28:27 PM

Your optimism is good on 1 altcoin so focus and look for more information about a new altcoin and be able to bear all the risks. My advice is to use free money, because even fundamental coins can dump at any time like Lunc in the past. I only reveal to prepare with all kinds of things that happen.

This month in my opinion many projects will rise including shitcoin and coins that have only been released since several years delayed, be wiser in choosing and are you not interested in altcoins with better fundamentals such as ethreum or bnb? even if you wait for the launch of a new project / its development is not too soaring in a short time, you can still profit even a little from other favourite altcoins in your porto folio. There are indeed new altcoins with an increase of more than thousands of % in a magical time, but sometimes the analysis is not in sync with reality, some even take months from a lively launch to reach a high new ath.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 01:21:55 AM

Real world utility needs to expand beyond one specific field.

Not everyone will be going to parties and it all depends even on how successful those parties will be. Claiming that this coin would be the next 1000x is a little too optimistic and hopeful. It’s still too early to say that and there is not much I can see about the coin that could potentially make it reach the top. However if you want to invest on it then it is up to you.

Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 02:15:41 AM

The truth is that it is a meme coin and the team added a real world utility (which doesn't make sense) to the meme coin. Coming back to real world utility, you mentioned using the coin we purchase party tickets. The problem is that parties don't happen every where in the globe and if you are asking global investors to buy the coins on the basis a utility that he cannot be part of then what is the use of it. The team should have stuck to the concept of meme coin and shouldn't have added anything else.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 268

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 02:54:11 AM

Hello everyone,

pekincoin.io

I would first like to know from you, are you one of the project team? I came to know about this project after hearing from you but I never heard about this project before. Also I want to know more from you whether this project is listed in ICO Drop or any other site. If so please tell me. I actually invest very little amount in new projects because investing in new projects is very risky. I always pick the top coins to invest in. I hope to get answers to all the questions I have raised from you very soon.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 04:44:42 AM

Hello everyone,

pekincoin.io

The coin you mentioned seems new to me. I do not invest in new coins because they disappear from the market very quickly and become scams. It will always be up to you to make the investment. But I think you won't be able to make much profit by investing in this coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 10:04:50 AM

I have gone through their website and it looks hollow to me and it's pretty clear that you are doing shill marketing, it's terrible that you guys post anything for few bucks and moreover no body looks at project for the catchy phrase like next 1000x or 100x they rather look for the solutions it has to offer and this project doesn't offer any solution.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
noname99ter (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:05:32 PM

I've noticed that my decision to invest in pekin has sparked some controversy, and many of you might be wondering why I've chosen to take this step. I understand that there are concerns and skepticism surrounding this area, but I want to share some thoughts with you that might help you see the situation from a different perspective. First and foremost, we have to acknowledge that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies represent the future. We are still in the early stages of this revolution, and long-term investments in this field can yield considerable benefits. Yes, there are risks, but the opportunities for growth are also substantial. Secondly, many investors and renowned experts believe that now is the ideal time to get involved in this field. Cryptocurrencies have proven to generate remarkable returns, and those who had the courage to invest in the early stages have often been rewarded accordingly. Moreover, portfolio diversification is essential for any responsible investor. Cryptocurrencies can be a valuable component of a well-balanced portfolio, offering protection against market fluctuations and the opportunity to capitalize on the growth potential of this field. Therefore, I urge you to keep an open mind and explore further the potential of investing in cryptocurrencies. Don't let the skepticism of others discourage you; instead, make informed decisions and take calculated risks. After all, those who dare not risk, never win.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1685

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 10:32:38 PM

I'd like to share with you my recent decision to invest in PekinCoin and why I believe it's the perfect time to get involved in this project, right from the beginning. After careful research and analysis of its potential, I've decided to invest in PekinCoin. Although it's still in its infancy, I strongly believe that now is the opportune moment to get in before the community forms and the price skyrockets. ..

I have seen similar "investors" many times who buy new coins hoping to get rich quickly. But I've never seen it really happen to them. So if you're not part of the team, then you're probably going to lose your money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:57:07 PM

It's because many of the newbies come to the forum and portray as an investor but having to introduce the projects that they've "invested" and say that they're not part of the team. That's fine and you're done introducing it but having with all of these 1000x, many are truly interested on it and I just want to say that if ever you or anyone in here have found their 1000x coin, good luck with that and I hope that all of you will find that piece that you're looking for and rooting for on this bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
noname99ter (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 03:41:54 PM

It's because many of the newbies come to the forum and portray as an investor but having to introduce the projects that they've "invested" and say that they're not part of the team. That's fine and you're done introducing it but having with all of these 1000x, many are truly interested on it and I just want to say that if ever you or anyone in here have found their 1000x [Suspicious link removed]d luck with that and I hope that all of you will find that piece that you're looking for and rooting for on this bull run.

I said maybe and I used '?', was a question. Indeed, I used this title to engage people to ask questions and create a polite discussion.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 03:11:34 PM

I'd like to share with you my recent decision to invest in PekinCoin and why I believe it's the perfect time to get involved in this project, right from the beginning. After careful research and analysis of its potential, I've decided to invest in PekinCoin. Although it's still in its infancy, I strongly believe that now is the opportune moment to get in before the community forms and the price skyrockets. One of the most attractive features of PekinCoin is its real-world utility. The currency isn't just a digital asset; it will be used to purchase tickets to parties and will become the official currency for the platform's own parties. This real-world use gives it tremendous potential for growth and long-term stability.
When you see the words "skyrocket", "real-world utility", and "long-term stability" in a project description while it's being introduced by a newbie, you should understand that you need to stay miles away from it.

Countless tokens and coins are created having the same description which doesn't describe anything or give any explanation of what the project or the token is all about, all we hear from them is it provides "real-world utility" which has no meaning at all.

Creators of such tokens and coins think it is very easy to create a bunch of tokens out of thin air, create a bunch of posts and announcements in public forums, and you will start earning money. If it was that easy, all of us would have been earning millions by now because we all know how we can create a token in any blockchain we want.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1685

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 10:27:24 PM

In this way, you hope to attract new buyers of this coin so that you have the opportunity to sell and make a profit. In this case, it becomes similar to a ponzi scheme, when an early buyer is interested in attracting new participants and making a profit at their expense. Will new buyers also have to attract new buyers?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:09:23 AM

If the project is good then you don't need to look for people or investors to invest. Investors will jump at the integrity of the team and the future of the project, so it's a different story when you're looking for investors like this. But I must look at the website here to determine whether it is worth investing?

bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 07:35:10 AM

Tried checking out what it is and continues a viral memecoin (sh*tcoin), which is probably the fastest gaining attention in the space at the moment. Don't say fancy stories surrounding things like this because in reality if OP has faith then go ahead, but I want to be frank with you about using blind faith with them, and if you're ready too accept the associated risks. I'm not new to the x1000 search mindset in this space, and the people who are spreading it have never experienced x10 returns, let alone lottery-like levels, anyway good luck with the journey in this space.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:19:50 PM

We are not disputing the fact that your decision is wrong but what are the criteria you used in the analysis that made you believed strongly that the pekincoin is the best. The way speak about the project looks like you are advertising it because you even provide some contact information of the project. If pekincoin is new project then there is no need to rush and invest. We don't know who are you to them. And you are even very much ready to answer questions about the project so if someone said you are part of the project management or developers, you don't have to deny because it is someone who is part is project can do that.

And there are other projects on ground that are also good to invest and the way you advertising your project, you looks suspicious. And the whitepaper is not clear for me on the aims of the project. The major aim I saw there is festival payment. Festival payment as how? And what I will say is that allow the project to grow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀