Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 459 times)
SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 08:45:58 AM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.

You're welcome to this amazing place mate. This forum has all the information you will need about bitcoin, if you mean what you're saying and are willing to learn. I believe there are a lot of places available for learning more about bitcoin, but this forum is most helpful I have come across. Many people have joined this forum in a means to learn more about bitcoin, by working hard and avoiding laziness, they have succeeded in achieving what they wanted. Joining in this forum gives an important opportunity for each of us to learn more about bitcoin. Read the materials that are provided over and over again, because we have seen similar posts from newbie claiming to be here to learn about bitcoin. If you focus on the important thing at the moment, I believe that you will become successful here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:21:41 AM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.
Bitcoin and the forum connects smoothly, just follow the streams of updates and details, everything becomes easy to apprehend. You're welcome and this forum supports all newbies and attend to all your questions. This is one of the solid source of obtaining information and doing the necessary moves in the system, we should always make sure we're grabbing the significant informations and learning, don't relent because there's more details flowing towards our dimensions.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cricktor

Activity: 770
Merit: 1128

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:26:21 AM

Out of courtesy, welcome to this forum.

But yet another new thread opened by a newbie who neglects to interact in his own thread. Dear OP, ask yourself why you had to open this thread. You don't necessarily need to announce you're new (and excited and whatnot...), experienced users can figure that out on their own.

You'd better not open threads where you don't care to react or interact with other posters. Seen this too often...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Emeraldo (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:56:11 AM

~~snip~~

Welcome to bitcoin talk, where you will learn all it takes to know about bitcoin and more. Although it has been stated clearly that you are really a newbie seeing your post with overspacing and a bit of mistakes, that is not bad. Don’t feel neglected because everyone starts from scratch and goes to a higher level, and if you put more effort in, you might even shine more than other members that have been in this space for a couple of time.

What I will add up is for you to know more about the rules and regulations that guide the forum because you can’t prosper in a place where you have no idea how things work, so I will encourage you to be patient before you start driving to what mainly you are here for. You should be patient and know the rules of the forum at large, and knowing the rules will not only help your stay in the forum space but even give you additional knowledge that will also make you feel special even in writing and many other activities in your life, because when you read the rule, you will feel like noting will be hard for as long as you make up your mind that you can do it, so I will share one to two links for you so that you will know more about the forum and the rules and regulations guiding the forum.

Newbies read before posting

Thanks very much , im grateful . Im here to learn so i Will try to adhere to your advice.
simonnn

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:04:10 AM

I will also say with you that I am very excited and happy to join the bitcoin forum. Hope to get everyone's support. I have read the rules first and can follow them. I will also try to share my experience with everyone.
Emeraldo (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:19:17 AM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.

You're welcome to this amazing place mate. This forum has all the information you will need about bitcoin, if you mean what you're saying and are willing to learn. I believe there are a lot of places available for learning more about bitcoin, but this forum is most helpful I have come across. Many people have joined this forum in a means to learn more about bitcoin, by working hard and avoiding laziness, they have succeeded in achieving what they wanted. Joining in this forum gives an important opportunity for each of us to learn more about bitcoin. Read the materials that are provided over and over again, because we have seen similar posts from newbie claiming to be here to learn about bitcoin. If you focus on the important thing at the moment, I believe that you will become successful here.
Thank you . I will really put in my best to achieve my being available here.
GaloisField

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 12:42:37 PM

Hey,

How long are we staying with newbie status  Huh

Is it after a certain time, or number of posts or reply?  Cool Grin
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 02:50:02 PM

Welcome to the Bitcointalk forum, I hope you feel at home here, the atmosphere is like a big family and the warm welcome from the seniors will make it easier for you to have integrity in this forum. Always take your time reading every post pinned to each board because it really helps your development in exploring forums and also increases your knowledge of something you are looking for or what you need to avoid when investing in Bitcoin.

There are so many Newbies who register on this forum every day, but not all of them are able to survive on the forum. If you feel happy being here, you must be ready to face the challenges that will be faced in the future, I mean, you need to improve the quality of your posts to get a number of merits to speed up reaching a higher rank. It is also necessary to avoid any prohibitions to make it easier for you to develop your account and increase your knowledge on the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cricktor

Activity: 770
Merit: 1128

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:00:25 PM

How long are we staying with newbie status  Huh

Is it after a certain time, or number of posts or reply?  Cool Grin

Are you too lazy to read the sticky post Newbies - Read before posting in this section here Beginners & Help which is already mentioned in post #4 and #5 of this thread?

Post #9 of this thread mentions also Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit. How about some reading? But beware, you might learn something...  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████