Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Nazi professor worships Hitler and promotes violence.  (Read 52 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 703
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:03:17 AM

Universities are bastions of idiocy. They promote violence. And they refuse to apologize for promoting violence. So since they refuse to apologize for promoting violence, I will not stop calling them out for being horrible places full of horrible bloodthirsty evil people who worship Adolf Hitler. Here is a message from an evil professor who worships Hitler.

Dear Joseph,

Frankly, your manner of calling people to your cause leaves much to be desired. I can't believe it is effective for you. I don't know of anyone who would be attracted to support you by receiving a giant image of Hitler in their inbox. Most people would immediately block someone who sent a giant image of Hitler to them, and indeed, the only reason I didn't do so is because I have known you a while and we've had some interesting mathematical interactions, and so I think you deserve some leeway. But I don't care ever to receive such a message again. I support your right to cancel class if you are threatened, and I have told you as much in the past. But as far as I am concerned, your current behavior on the matter puts me completely off.

Kind regards,

Joel

Let me translate this for you.

Dear Joseph,
-This means 'f@#$ you you motherf@#$ing piece of s@#$.'

Frankly, your manner of calling people to your cause leaves much to be desired. I can't believe it is effective for you. I don't know of anyone who would be attracted to support you by receiving a giant image of Hitler in their inbox.
-This means 'I really don't give a s@#$ about you. Neither does anyone else. Yes. I am a Nazi. Yes. Universities promote Nazism. HAIL HITLER.' The reason I sent that professor a picture of Hitler is because I have concluded that universities are bastions of Nazism filled with evil people who worship Hitler (I don't know how anyone fails to see this, but people really are that dense). I am calling universities out on their worship of Hitler. And people who claim to be offended by this are just evil Hitler worshippers who worship Hitler. They are only there to gaslight me and try to stop me from calling universities out on their bulls@#$. But I am not going to do this. Until universities apologize, I am morally obligated to call out universities and all the f@#$ers who went to those disgusting institutions on their evil.

Most people would immediately block someone who sent a giant image of Hitler to them, and indeed, the only reason I didn't do so is because I have known you a while and we've had some interesting mathematical interactions, and so I think you deserve some leeway.
This person refused to consider that maybe I sent the picture of Hitler for a reason. I sent the picture because I have concluded that universities are bastions of Nazism and everyone who graduates from one of these worthless institutions is a bloodthirsty Nazi. And I came to this conclusion for a reason. Universities promoted violence against me because they are filled with evil people. And universities refuse to apologize because they have failed to realize that by refusing to apologize, I will continue to call them out on this over and over again.

I support your right to cancel class if you are threatened, and I have told you as much in the past. But as far as I am concerned, your current behavior on the matter puts me completely off.
This means 'I really don't give a f#@# if you are threatened. You are a worthless piece of s@#$ and it is good when you are threatened with violence. Well, I take that back. If you are threatened with violence, it saddens me that you have only received threats. It would have been far better off if that student came in with a gun and shot you to death. Yes. That would have been far better. Oh. And I never told you in the past that you have the right to cancel class. If someone is threatening you in class, your responsibility is to go there and get your f@#$ing head f@#$ing blown off. I hate you. Everyone else hates you.'

Kind regards,
-This means 'F@#$ you'.

I know how to prevent a lot of needless suffering and death and possibly the extinction of humanity. I actually know of two ways to possibly prevent the extinction of humanity, and I am currently ignoring one of these strategies until people learn virtue. People need virtue much more than they need life. And if this means that the universe no longer has humans, then good riddance. Humans will deserve extinction for promoting so much violence against me.

Regards, and unlike Joel, I am really being sincere. Can't you tell?

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephvname

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 06:46:17 AM

Dear jvanname,

I am writing to address the recent communication you have had with one of our esteemed members, Professor Joel. Your message has raised concerns regarding your behavior, language, and the overall tone of your correspondence. As a scientific community, we must uphold values of respect, evidence-based discussion, and mutual understanding. Unfortunately, your recent actions do not align with these principles.

In your communication, you have made several racist remarks, including referencing Adolf Hitler and accusing universities of promoting Nazism. These statements are both factually incorrect and unacceptable within our community. Universities are institutions dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge, understanding, and intellectual growth. They do not promote violence or Nazism but rather foster an environment where individuals can engage in open dialogue and critical thinking.

Moreover, your language and tone in this communication demonstrate a lack of respect for Professor Joel and other members of our community. The use of capital letters to represent Hitler's image is considered hate speech and does not contribute to productive discussions or the advancement of scientific knowledge. It is essential that we maintain an environment where all individuals feel safe, respected, and valued.

As a scientist, it is crucial for you to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in your communication with colleagues. We kindly ask that you refrain from engaging in any further racist or hateful speech within our community. Additionally, we encourage you to reflect on how your actions may impact others and work towards promoting a more inclusive and respectful environment for all members.

We understand the importance of addressing issues related to violence and safety in academic environments. However, it is essential that these discussions are conducted with respect and adhere to our community's values. We ask that you engage in future conversations on this topic with greater sensitivity and a commitment to evidence-based dialogue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to continuing productive discussions within our community based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

- Joseph Van Name
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 703
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:08:17 AM

Dear jvanname,

I am writing to address the recent communication you have had with one of our esteemed members, Professor Joel. Your message has raised concerns regarding your behavior, language, and the overall tone of your correspondence. As a scientific community, we must uphold values of respect, evidence-based discussion, and mutual understanding. Unfortunately, your recent actions do not align with these principles.

In your communication, you have made several racist remarks, including referencing Adolf Hitler and accusing universities of promoting Nazism. These statements are both factually incorrect and unacceptable within our community. Universities are institutions dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge, understanding, and intellectual growth. They do not promote violence or Nazism but rather foster an environment where individuals can engage in open dialogue and critical thinking.

Moreover, your language and tone in this communication demonstrate a lack of respect for Professor Joel and other members of our community. The use of capital letters to represent Hitler's image is considered hate speech and does not contribute to productive discussions or the advancement of scientific knowledge. It is essential that we maintain an environment where all individuals feel safe, respected, and valued.

As a scientist, it is crucial for you to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in your communication with colleagues. We kindly ask that you refrain from engaging in any further racist or hateful speech within our community. Additionally, we encourage you to reflect on how your actions may impact others and work towards promoting a more inclusive and respectful environment for all members.

We understand the importance of addressing issues related to violence and safety in academic environments. However, it is essential that these discussions are conducted with respect and adhere to our community's values. We ask that you engage in future conversations on this topic with greater sensitivity and a commitment to evidence-based dialogue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to continuing productive discussions within our community based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

- Joseph Van Name
F@#$ you you f@#$ing Nazi. I will not respect professors from UNIVERSITIES THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE AGAINST ME. I will instead show them pictures of Hitler BECAUSE THEY ARE F@#$ING NAZIS. Stop f@#$ing impersonating me. You along with ALL VIOLENCE PROMOTING PROFESSORS are worthless trash. You along with worthless professors need to be locked up until you realize how horrible you are.

Kind regards, And unlike professor Joel David Hamkins, I really mean it because I am not completely brushing off violence.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: