Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reborn and returned to the past, I want to buy Bitcoin! !  (Read 50 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 02:29:55 AM

What a wonderful discovery. I read novels these days, of course, all of them are popular novels. The protagonist of the novel is reborn, and he or she changes his or her life. In the past, the ways to get rich were all related to stocks, lottery tickets, real estate, and computers. Now there is Bitcoin figure. These indirectly prove that Bitcoin has been accepted by most people and its future is getting brighter and brighter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTOIS

Activity: 140
Merit: 42

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 03:26:30 AM

As the saying goes, "it is never too late to open a book".

In life, there are always factors and reasons that prevent us or make us neglect to take the right step, but once you realize the time that you wasted, this means that you still have a chance, and the important thing is not to waste it. Bitcoin is expensive now. Investing in it is difficult, and those who invested in its early days are lucky, but this does not mean that it is too late. As long as you think and have the necessary motivation, you will find the solution. Also, we are at the beginning of the crypto era, and perhaps this is the right time to make a smart investment in other currencies. . Good luck

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 08:01:04 AM

everyone on this forum if they had the chance to regress, probably the first thing they would buy would be to buy up a lot of bitcoin and hold onto it for the next few years. but that is just a dream because it is very unlikely to happen. so it is better for us now to focus on our investment in bitcoin and hold it for the next few years. maybe we can't make very much money from it, but maybe it will be the best investment we take.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 03:56:26 PM

What a wonderful discovery. I read novels these days, of course, all of them are popular novels. The protagonist of the novel is reborn, and he or she changes his or her life. In the past, the ways to get rich were all related to stocks, lottery tickets, real estate, and computers. Now there is Bitcoin figure. These indirectly prove that Bitcoin has been accepted by most people and its future is getting brighter and brighter.

What novel is this? What do you mean reborn? Did the protagonist go back to the past or did they just become a newborn baby in the present? In that case, I would like to experience the former option more. If I still have no ability to invest in bitcoin right now I would most likely lose my chance to do so when I am older.

But if I get ahead of everyone and invest the moment bitcoin was created then I sure will be a billionaire by now. What a dream!

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 10:30:52 PM

The future of BTC is no doubt brighter than we can ever imagine. Did we anticipated that this much attention from the institutions are going to be that big?

IMHO, I didn't.

Coming to all of those interested institutions, making a very big and bold move about it having an active spot ETF.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███