Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Bullish) Solana introduces the promise of solving congestion with v1.18  (Read 100 times)
MemeInSight (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:44:07 PM

The v1.18 update of the Testnet introduces "The Central Scheduler," a strategic enhancement aimed at mitigating blockchain congestion issues. While this feature will be disabled by default initially, it introduces a dedicated thread responsible for sorting and allocating transactions more efficiently across the network. This mechanism is designed to enhance execution rates and minimize the occurrence of dropped transactions, addressing the core challenges of network congestion. Through this scheduler, v1.18 Solana introduces the promises to improve overall network performance by ensuring transactions are processed more smoothly and effectively.

https://github.com/solana-labs/solana/releases/tag/v1.18.8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 08:22:26 PM

What really caused the congestion of the Solana network because they said that it was the ordinals that entered bitcoin network to caused the network congestion there what about the Solana and Ethereum? Well if this v1.18 version can remove the congestion rate in the Solana network then they have to do it fast so that people can use the project to invest well. Because people are looking for a project that is increasing in value and it is not congested. From the objectives of the v1.18 version, it is good to upgrade. Let's see how it will come out.

Everyone needs a project that has a less transaction fee and it is not congested.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 03:39:41 AM

snip~~

How can this news be bullish for Solana, it is a vulnerability that caused the congestion and to repair it the development team has added a patch. How much the update will help the blockchain will only be known to us when the network faces the same issue again.

snip~~

The congestion happened on the 8th of April and many factors play a pivotal role when a network gets congested. But, speculation is that the sudden surge of meme coins on the Solana blockchain has caused this issue, more information on the congestion .

MemeInSight (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 05:26:21 PM

snip~~

How can this news be bullish for Solana, it is a vulnerability that caused the congestion and to repair it the development team has added a patch. How much the update will help the blockchain will only be known to us when the network faces the same issue again.

snip~~

The congestion happened on the 8th of April and many factors play a pivotal role when a network gets congested. But, speculation is that the sudden surge of meme coins on the Solana blockchain has caused this issue, more information on the congestion .

How can it not be bullish? Where you around during the times when ETH faced the same issues? Those who have seen this pattern before know it's nothing to worry about we are newbies here, only newbies would think this is not bullish for Solana, when ETH was faced with this issue they took a lot longer to tackle the issue while Solona has a incoming patch and plans for a long-term solution in just a couple of days.

Once congestion is resolved price is to rise again, again my beliefs from what has happened prior for those who have been in the market since it's near conception will know.
Mate2237

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 08:48:41 PM

Since on the 8th of April when? Last year or before last year? And it is last as well and that means the congestion is not today issue, it has been long. And as for me I only noticed it this year 2024. I noticed it when Nigeria Government and Binance has issue so Binance disabled the p2p button in the country so there was no way to sell our coins in the exchange and all what we had to do was to convert it to another coins and send it or directly send it through another network so I was trying to send it through Solana network but they told me to sent it later because the network was congested.

And since that time till now the network has been congested and I tried to acquired some Ethereum and I didn't know that Ethereum network was congested as well and after buying it then I discovered that it was the same with the Solana network. And what you are saying it has long the congestion started. And thank foe that brief information.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vincom

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:53:30 PM

What really caused the congestion of the Solana network because they said that it was the ordinals that entered bitcoin network to caused the network congestion there what about the Solana and Ethereum? Well if this v1.18 version can remove the congestion rate in the Solana network then they have to do it fast so that people can use the project to invest well. Because people are looking for a project that is increasing in value and it is not congested. From the objectives of the v1.18 version, it is good to upgrade. Let's see how it will come out.

Everyone needs a project that has a less transaction fee and it is not congested.
Will users have to get used to the lack of outages on Solana? I used to think outages were a feature on Solana for users to take a break while the ecosystem continued to develop Smiley

Despite the network's problems, the SOL token price has continued to rise strongly over the past few months, but I really hope that the Solana devteam can improve the network's stability and make Solana safe from any challenges in the future. Technological advancements can be the driving force for SOL price to create new ATHs and return to the marketcap race with BNB. In addition, this is also a necessary condition for the return of DeFi + GameFi + NFT trends on Solana!

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:57:01 AM

snip~~

This major congestion happened this year and congestion has been an issue with Solana. This is the first time if I am correct they have added a patch to the blockchain and whether it will work or not can be determined when they face another instance.

How can it not be bullish? Where you around during the times when ETH faced the same issues? Those who have seen this pattern before know it's nothing to worry about we are newbies here, only newbies would think this is not bullish for Solana, when ETH was faced with this issue they took a lot longer to tackle the issue while Solona has a incoming patch and plans for a long-term solution in just a couple of days.

Once congestion is resolved price is to rise again, again my beliefs from what has happened prior for those who have been in the market since it's near conception will know.

The only reason why everyone is bullish about SOL is because of the airdrops and the success of meme coins in its ecosystem. There is nothing else that created such hype about it and network congestion has been an ongoing issue with Solana. If this news had been bullish then the SOL price would not have gone down as it should have continued in the same manner as it was before the 8th of April.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 03:40:27 AM

If this becomes successful we can expect solana to reach higher than its past peak.

Solana is currently doing really well and more and more investors are looking at it but consequently, their scalability issues need to be addressed.

I hope it really does work because then solana will be basically an unstoppable force.

Mate2237

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 01:49:26 PM

This major congestion happened this year and congestion has been an issue with Solana. This is the first time if I am correct they have added a patch to the blockchain and whether it will work or not can be determined when they face another instance.
Okay. This was the first time I was about to use the Solana service to move out my coins from it because someone recommended to me and the congestion the network made to abandoned the service. Well I have not used the service or the network before so I don't know that this is the first time the network is congested but being a new projects or up coming project they would have prevented it from the congestion because once a network is congested it loses customers.

Yes I have been hearing that the developers want to remove the ordinals from the network so that it will be free from the congestion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MemeInSight (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:00:49 PM

The only reason why everyone is bullish about SOL is because of the airdrops and the success of meme coins in its ecosystem. There is nothing else that created such hype about it and network congestion has been an ongoing issue with Solana. If this news had been bullish then the SOL price would not have gone down as it should have continued in the same manner as it was before the 8th of April.

That is incorrect, Solana is still in Beta, the Memecoin trend is just an example of what can be accomplished with a ecosystem which thrives by offering low fee's, lower fee's then ETH. Everything created in ETH can be created in Solana, Solana has many use cases that can be provided outside of just Memecoins itself.

Many different environments would benefit from the ecosystem that Solana has to offer vs ETH one of those being gaming interacting with the blockchain which would benefit from the speed and low cost transactions.

Solana can offer what ETH has to offer and more and I will be building on Solana.

Okay. This was the first time I was about to use the Solana service to move out my coins from it because someone recommended to me and the congestion the network made to abandoned the service. Well I have not used the service or the network before so I don't know that this is the first time the network is congested but being a new projects or up coming project they would have prevented it from the congestion because once a network is congested it loses customers.

Yes I have been hearing that the developers want to remove the ordinals from the network so that it will be free from the congestion.

That is incorrect, Solana is in Beta. All projects have suffered from congestion I remember when BTC suffered from congestion over 10 years ago as well as ETH in their early stages pre ETH 2.0 and it was a whole sh!t show with everyone and people trying to move away from ETH and then forks here and there etc etc. Solana is handling this a lot better then ETH did a whole lot this is nothing compared to what has happened prior and I give props to the Solana team for this.

Anyone knowing this information of the congestion on ETH and BTC having been around in those time and wants to talk down on Solana for congestion is just creating FUD, don't fall for it seaze the opportunity and buy in.

Also when it comes to price dropping, Wormhole had a play in it as well with everyone selling their airdrops it contributes to the price dropping this is just a opportunity for people to up on their holdings before the price goes up again.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1665

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 07:13:21 AM

I think it is not bullish and in fact, I would personally stay away from Solana until the congestion thing clears up because it might be the next big crypto failure. Solana has a big problem that has no solution yet. All we have are promises and community hype. As I understand it the new upgrade will come out on april 15th. Lets see what the upgrade brings with it....

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 07:43:06 AM

I think it is not bullish and in fact, I would personally stay away from Solana until the congestion thing clears up because it might be the next big crypto failure. Solana has a big problem that has no solution yet. All we have are promises and community hype. As I understand it the new upgrade will come out on april 15th. Lets see what the upgrade brings with it....
Solana, might not be bullish now that it's having this congestion issues but if it's dev. team are able to be innovative and able to fix the problem as soon as possible, then I don't think that there's anything else stopping it to bull and reach a new ATH. Reputable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, have experienced congestions, so I don't think that it's something to worry about, the congestion is probably due to the surge of memecoins in it's network. Solana, remains a top altcoin and will bull in this season, as far as I'm concerned.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: