Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think meme coinis?  (Read 432 times)
pancakebirb

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 06:52:37 PM

i think meme coin is just a clone of doge. nowadays many projects with meme concept are popping up and many of them can't survive long after being listed. but doge is not that bad compared to other meme coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:00:21 PM

I often see meme coins on various platforms, do they really have potential? I’m not sure about their advantages, can you guys help me explain them?
Memecoins are from the birth of airdrop and all the major cryptocurrencies were in airdrop to memecoins to where they are right now. And memecoins are cryptocurrencies that people like to invest and have quick profit. And that period of waiting there is pump and also dumping so it is good to cash out whenever the memecoin rise in price before it dumps again because it dumps very fast. And the potential is always at the beginning.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 07:13:07 PM

Most of people including me, was considered memecoins as another version of shitcoins cause They don't have enough reason for their existence even I can't analysis themselves properly as they don't reveal their identity or don't have any Whitepaper or roadmap. Just created for fun. And most of these turns into scam after some time. Although some memecoins like pepe bome wif are trying to change this concept of shitcoin cause they pumped incredible and trying to create positive buzz about memecoins

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 11:15:13 PM

I often see meme coins on various platforms, do they really have potential? I’m not sure about their advantages, can you guys help me explain them?

Actually I'm not a lover of meme and I don't even know about there potential because I don't always look at meme, however with the way op sounded seems he is planning to invest in memecoin, if yes" you need to be very careful because no one can guarantee you about the future of memecoin. well if you're planning to go into meme Investment first you need to understand how meme Investment works and also the risk that is involved in meme Investment, This are the things you need to consider before looking out to invest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 11:39:20 PM

While I’ve seen various explanations, think of memecoins as a coin that is created just because it can be created and no particular reason. It is usually created for fun and no serious important attached. What makes it have value is the community that surrounds it. The hype that they create is what makes it soar and investors get interested in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 11:44:13 PM

I see meme coin as a way to earn profit, they are like a pump and dump group itself, just as I mention meme coins price could easily be moved.
Most consider them as a shitcoin or worthless in crypto space, honestly I don't really know much on what they are for, cause I only see them as a way to increase my portfolio.
I know how risky they are that is why I don't really hold or see them as a long term investment, when I get a profit from them I would just trade all of it into another alt-coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Essential10

Activity: 364
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 07:56:40 AM

Most of people including me, was considered memecoins as another version of shitcoins cause They don't have enough reason for their existence even I can't analysis themselves properly as they don't reveal their identity or don't have any Whitepaper or roadmap. Just created for fun. And most of these turns into scam after some time. Although some memecoins like pepe bome wif are trying to change this concept of shitcoin cause they pumped incredible and trying to create positive buzz about memecoins
Memecoin has lost credibility nowadays, many memecoin projects are turning into scams despite having a white paper or roadmap. As we have seen in the past dogecoin, Shiba inu lost value after making known gains, then trying to come back for a long time but not yet. Pepe, bome, wifi pump temporarily but there is no real guarantee that it will lose value soon. Due to Bitcoin's recent bull market, many meme coins are trying to stay in the market for a long time. You have to be careful not to lose money too quickly by investing.

kbhutto

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:13:00 AM

As we saw with the coin meme is a joke that rises and shines because of the hype. Don't be tempted every time a coin meme appears on the platform. Today, almost 10 meme coins have made many people very rich, and even now many investors are still looking at meme coins. nothing is permanent and has a good future if it is a long-term investment, so take the opportunity to set a short-term strategy to make a profit on meme tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:59:18 AM

Memecoins are cryptocurrency in the crypto space that have no value,they have less potentials unlike Bitcoin.Dogecoin is an example of a memecoin.So if your investing in memecoins it's at your own risk,you just have to choose the memecoins that skyrocketed in the previous bull run.Though with the hype on memecoins by developers and influencers most folks have been scammed because not all memecoins in the crypto world are legit,most of them are created by scammers.And memecoins are pump and dump scheme,if your investing in memecoins you ought to be an active timer of the market order for you to take your profit on time because it may dump and never pump.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 10:45:48 AM

Many meme coins in the market today are showing good performance and have the potential to give good profits once Bitcoin's rally starts in earnest.

But let's just remember that if anyone is going to invest in meme coins, they should only buy at least one of the top 10 meme coins, and those that exceed ten can be bought and can be consider
for a short-term period.

hamba laeh

Activity: 800
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:28:56 AM

I want to explain that memecoins can only increase if they are trending because if they are not trending then they cannot increase. Now a lot of meme coins are being launched from various chains and recently the Solona chain has gained popularity. and you can see on coinmarketcap there are several meme coins that have increased significantly in recent times.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 02:03:31 PM

As we saw with the coin meme is a joke that rises and shines because of the hype. Don't be tempted every time a coin meme appears on the platform. Today, almost 10 meme coins have made many people very rich, and even now many investors are still looking at meme coins. nothing is permanent and has a good future if it is a long-term investment, so take the opportunity to set a short-term strategy to make a profit on meme tokens.
This may not be true for every meme as many coins do not rise due to hype alone. There are many memes that appeal to investors simply because of their market cap. Even past history is responsible for luring investors towards them. However, new memes are constantly entering the crypto market and in the future, they may be the ones who can move to a strong position, so when investing, one should be aware of the development team and their crypto chain.
Qiubell5

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 02:05:49 PM

Several meme coins have experienced an increase offering promising opportunities, although many focus on the main crypto with many investors looking at meme coins with a surge in value and sideways trading. SLERF is an attractive option for investors looking to profit from the hype meme coin market that they create and make investors interested in something like this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 807
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:09:57 PM

Memecoins are just ways to get poor quick and to get rich quick if you are lucky. Also, I think investing in celebraty memecoins is a way of investing on the celebrity if the memecoin is being supported by the celebrity. But that doesn't mean you won't lose money.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 942

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 03:17:28 PM

Meme coin basically a gambling frennn  Grin believe me I tried dozen ton of it one memecoin can make you rich very quick my last memecoin on Solana called $SENK turned 8 USD into 150 USDC in a week what a joke right hahahah but this is the good part, if you ask me the sh*t part yeah I also losing too I lost 20-30 USD to test out new memecoin and most of them are failing.

If you go to a website called pump.fun you can easily find a ton of meme coin created like in a second a new meme coin arrive crazy right. So my point is if you really want to tried out memecoin that fine you can buy some but I don't recommend to other people hahah because it very high risk and have 50.50 chance

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:17:35 PM

The potential is about their profitability. That's what every investor is looking at it and if there's a use case to it, only a few you can count on and one of them is dogecoin. You can gamble with them, and if there are merchants that do accept payments with that meme coin then that's another one. But you don't see most of them are into meme coins for acceptance in paying their merchandises and services so, that's it. Only the top meme coins are for that use case.
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:33:24 PM

Meme coin basically a gambling frennn  Grin believe me I tried dozen ton of it one memecoin can make you rich very quick my last memecoin on Solana called $SENK turned 8 USD into 150 USDC in a week what a joke right hahahah but this is the good part, if you ask me the sh*t part yeah I also losing too I lost 20-30 USD to test out new memecoin and most of them are failing.

If you go to a website called pump.fun you can easily find a ton of meme coin created like in a second a new meme coin arrive crazy right. So my point is if you really want to tried out memecoin that fine you can buy some but I don't recommend to other people hahah because it very high risk and have 50.50 chance

that's a huge lost that is why I don't always look at meme I always avoid them, because meme Investment is just like gambling after staking you just pray for luck to be on your side, reason is because you don't know what will be the outcome of the investment you made. that is why i always advice people not to go into meme Investment, except you're ready to withstand every challenges that will come your way. Although those earlier investors profited a lot from meme Investment that was when memecoins was still doing well but not this time.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bureau

Activity: 476
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:45:12 PM

What your saying is actually correct. Meme coins can make you rich quickly if your luck is on your side. As they don't have any fundamentals or have any purpose they are a gamble. The risk of losing investment is higher to earning 10x from the investment. Still, they are trending in the current market and most probably they will continue to trend in the future. I guess next bull run will be all about meme coins again.

👉 If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
🔥🔥🔥Please support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite🔥🔥🔥
Churchillvv

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 11:34:43 PM

Perhaps a lot of people here most have cleared you on what memecoins are I will also add to it that memecoins are mostly scam projects that is why I don't really go deep into them because at some point most do loss value to the extent that they may go to 0.00 worthlessness.

Memecoin is not just a coin it's a special kind of coin used mostly for exploitation and quick profit schemes, people only buy when price is very low or even mine then once they get listed or start trading they immediately sell inorder not to loss.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 02:08:41 AM

There are investors that earn and there are also lose in investing on meme coin,there is no harm of we try in some meme coin specially to those who are in trend just like in solana networks meme,but be cautious because even if meme is on hype the risk is still there,not all investors are lucky on meme,so once again be extra careful.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████