Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why not a new one?  (Read 413 times)
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:01:33 AM

You're not afar from the saying that "It's easier to say than to be done". You're just an outsider who's more after of partaking with the profitable potentials bitcoin or other Coins portrays and not as logical and technically initiated with the Coins developers.
Bitcoin was the first crypto coin ever existed before the AltCoins was introduced, and so much bitcoin has also been up to date of enhancing advanced and flexible potentials which other coins has been unable to build.
Every other AltCoins has also been troubleshooting on how they could enhance their developments ahead of bitcoin but it has been seems impossible so Op, you might be on point with your thought but possibilities to actualize it a reality is most considerate. While at the main time, bitcoin has been of best offers and services and if need be, its developers would come to an enhancement but mustn't be considered for an individual benefit just as your thoughts but to the considering of its massive adoptors inclined.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:02:00 AM

You're not afar from the saying that "It's easier to say than to be done". You're just an outsider who's more after of partaking with the profitable potentials bitcoin or other Coins portrays and not as logical and technically initiated with the Coins developers.
Bitcoin was the first crypto coin ever existed before the AltCoins was introduced, and so much bitcoin has also been up to date of enhancing advanced and flexible potentials which other coins has been unable to build.
Every other AltCoins has also been troubleshooting on how they could enhance their developments ahead of bitcoin but it has been seems impossible so Op, you might be on point with your thought but possibilities to actualize it a reality is most considerate. While at the main time, bitcoin has been of best offers and services and if need be, its developers would come to an enhancement but mustn't be considered for an individual benefit just as your thoughts but to the considering of its massive adoptors inclined.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:15:06 AM

People have done this before, it's called bitcoin forks and so far, they're not that good of a substitute to bitcoin and they're even worthless now I think, so believe me and others when we say that a new bitcoin or a clone of it isn't going to be any kind of solution that would create any kind of profit for those that would invest in them. You're better off investing in bitcoin and doing DCA rather than wishing for another kind of bitcoin that's pretty much useless.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 08:15:13 AM

The idea has been tried and failed so literally, there is no substitute for bitcoin because what it fosters in our minds is not just about technology or financial isolation.

With bitcoin, the process from the beginning to the present, almost every foundation brick is very solid in my understanding of it, so don't hope too much that a new product can take its place, you should also understand why it still maintains its current position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 10:13:23 AM

Ok I’ve got one question for you. what unique feature you want to see in this crypto ecosystem

There are still honestly a lot of things that need further improvement in the cryptocurrency scene one would be scalability issues. Whenever a coin becomes successful, the mempool becomes congested and it makes it almost impossible to use that coin in a daily circumstance because of very high transaction fees.

It would be nice to have a coin that no matter how much the transactions are, the network does not get congested. I think we should focus on improving on this as well as security issues before thinking of “unique features”.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 11:50:05 AM

Anyone can do it and it is free. However, people make their judgment, not just about the nature of the project but it is how the project has been created. If your projects look promising and the team can be trusted, it is a plus point that makes investors become interested. And this is the reason why a lot of new projects fail and it is because people never see it as worthy, but just another useless project. Whether you like it or not, not all developers are creating projects for the good of everyone, some did for a scam.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 12:20:40 PM

I keep thinking that as the bankers and financiers are investing heavily in Bitcoin, it is moving away from the "common man". The concept and software is brilliant, and doesn't really need changing. The difficulty in creating a cloned Bitcoin would be avoiding a 51% attack until it became established. I keep trying to sthink of ways to do this, and three possible methods are -

- Miners will need to have a mining account, and an account is only able to create five blocks ( say ) in any 24 hour period. I haven't thought of a way to stop banks having multiple mining accounts though.

- On finding a block, a miner is prevented from registering another block until 10 new ones have been created. Again, I don't know how to police this.

- Vary the difficulty based on a miner's combined hash rate. The lower the hash rate, the easier the difficulty. This would help small miners, as long as there was a way to prevent mining collectives taking control.

Where money is involved, then human ingenuity seems to know no bounds, so I tend to think that a people's Bitcoin is just a pipe dream.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 12:51:20 PM

Why not a person with the same motivation and the intention to create a new enhanced Bitcoin ( ofc their alternative name ) just with the features and stuff, launch this new coin protocol, and also keep its supply limited just like the Bitcoin? let's say I as a person created the "X" coin with a new consensus mechanism like POP (proof of performance) or PoW itself and an enhanced transaction speed with more no of transactions per block by creating a set of master blocks interconnected with the traditional blocks of the same size 4Mb, with predetermined values already stored inside the master block as a cash-register and once a transaction is initiated a block records on the ledger and the master ledger already initiated the transaction, just waits for the confirmation from the block. I think this will reduce the time per transaction and make the blocks ready in less time for the next transaction initiation, and this can greatly enhance the 7 transactions --> 200+ maybe transactions. I don't know just saying, that even people who are involved with the development of Bitcoin will disagree with me in creating a new cryptocurrency like this.

You should have done your own research first, there are many Bitcoin wannabe projects today, that adopts the same proof of work as Bitcoin and some even introduced new PoW algorithms but they never seen to attract the she attention as that of Bitcoin.

What you aren't adding up is that Bitcoin is not just a proof of work coin, its a digital currency that makes decentralisation works, for the first time ever, if all what others can do is proof of work, they can't even be put side by side in any way.

Nothing will ever be as good as Bitcoin, my advice to other proof of work projects is they should be something else and stop trying to be a better Bitcoin, they will keep failing if this is what they want to do, kaspa stands on its own as a blockDAG project, and that's new, if it works it can be very successful.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:22:33 PM

Why not a person with the same motivation and the intention to create a new enhanced Bitcoin ( ofc their alternative name ) just with the features and stuff, launch this new coin protocol, and also keep its supply limited just like the Bitcoin? let's say I as a person created the "X" coin with a new consensus mechanism like POP (proof of performance) or PoW itself and an enhanced transaction speed with more no of transactions per block by creating a set of master blocks interconnected with the traditional blocks of the same size 4Mb, with predetermined values already stored inside the master block as a cash-register and once a transaction is initiated a block records on the ledger and the master ledger already initiated the transaction, just waits for the confirmation from the block. I think this will reduce the time per transaction and make the blocks ready in less time for the next transaction initiation, and this can greatly enhance the 7 transactions --> 200+ maybe transactions. I don't know just saying, that even people who are involved with the development of Bitcoin will disagree with me in creating a new cryptocurrency like this.

So you're saying why not create an altcoin with larger blocks....yeah that's been done many many many times. The "features and stuff" that make Bitcoin so amazing have much more to do with how it was created and how its network and development and community evolved, rather than simply what you put in the code. The code made Bitcoin possible, the network and governance make Bitcoin unique and powerful. None of the altcoins that have done exactly what you suggest have ever been able to replicate the important things of Bitcoin.

And your idea of master blocks would do nothing. I'm not even sure exactly what you mean in your description of master blocks, but "just waits for the confirmation from the block" means the transactions would take exactly the same amount of time that they already do. Whether you have whatever these master blocks are, or not, you're still waiting for the confirmations so the time is the same.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:22:58 PM

People are satisfied with the features to be honest. There is no need to develop additional features and launch the coins with control mechanism. People loved Bitcoins for the features it is already providing. People also loved Bitcoins for its decentralised nature of the coin. The idea you are pitching is already done by many people and hence resulted in many shitcoins. So yes, there is no need to develop more in the name of Bitcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SickDayIn

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:58:34 PM

What makes Bitcoin so great is that it is decentralised and it's creator Satoshi Nakamato has been missing for over a decade.  People feel confident that he created it for virtuous and philosophical reasons, to disrupt the system of money in the world, not a cash grab or tk become rich or famous. Today there are millions of alt (shit) coins that exist. Majority of which exist to make the owners or investors profit, so they can become rich, the exact opposite of what Bitcoin is doing now. Also consider, Bitcoin has been around for 15 years now. That is not an insignificant amount of time to create a project would could be seen as world revolutionising.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:08:13 PM

People are satisfied with the features to be honest. There is no need to develop additional features and launch the coins with control mechanism. People loved Bitcoins for the features it is already providing. People also loved Bitcoins for its decentralised nature of the coin. The idea you are pitching is already done by many people and hence resulted in many shitcoins. So yes, there is no need to develop more in the name of Bitcoins.
Well, I think it has to be sounded more clearly before the message sinks in, because it is clear that any new coins created to be launched on the Blockchain network with whatever new ideas, is a shitcoin or an Altcoin or even a token that is very different in processing as compared to Bitcoin.
New ones would only be more risk and more risk as at now when the economic palance of many country is not secure and the hope for daily survival and sustainable isn't sure is an new or old investors worst nightmare.

Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 03:25:24 PM

Your last statement answered your question earlier, a proper examination into all this and you will find out that there have been other coins out there that have been created to want to look like Bitcoin but then it has always turned out they are not able to take the place of Bitcoin as Bitcoin still stands out and i believe it's way beyond just that you have stated if you will successfully be able to create a replacement or replica of Bitcoin a d definitely others may have tried but ended up as an Altcoins so it's not a new idea you are actually suggest it's something that has actually been attempted but still couldn't beat the original.

Just if you so desire to try out something you can Check out other Altcoins and maybe from there you will get a better idea into all I've talked about.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 186

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:31:35 PM

Mate you are not the first person to think about that.

Many altcoins compare themselves to be like bitcoin or say that they will be the next bitcoin but it never happens and that is because at this point no once can replicate bitcoin’s value. They can try and create bitcoin’s blockchain and probably succeed at it but to release it and have people prefer that over the original one would just be impossible.

Bitcoin did not gain all of this over a night. It took many years to build this community and this trust.

Sure most altcoin has been compared with bitcoin but it not about comparison it should be practical, how many altcoin has the value of.bitcokn the answer is none that's is to say that bitcoin remain the most trusted and valued digital asset that has ever existed, the price of Bitcoin controls the price of other cryptocurrency in digital market, I was following up the price shift of digital assets recently I noticed that immediately bitcoin appreciates in price, coins like ETH, BNB rise to their all-time high and I was surprised to see us h happen that why I concluded that for any coin to appreciate,  bitcoin must play a role as the bedrock of alternative crypto currency, the only statement I see as a correct one is that most reliable digital asset profits it's investors in many folds once bitcoin appreciate in price.

Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 203

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:35:36 PM

The reason why there are no competitive alternatives to Bitcoin is that there has never been one that could compete with it as a whole. A lot of projects and developers thought of creating something that could compete with Bitcoin or maybe be better than it when it comes to features such as lower transaction confirmation time, lower fees, scalability, and much more, however, if none of them could divert the attention of the world from Bitcoin towards themselves, it means they weren't better than it despite all the efforts put in by the creators.

One of the biggest reasons why alternative coins were never able to compete with Bitcoin is that they aren't truly decentralized like how Bitcoin is. There are no possible ways for anyone, even the creator, to make any changes in Bitcoin even if they want to, they can create forks, duplicate the blockchain and its features and add extra features, but their versions will not be the same as Bitcoin because they would be centralized to some extent.

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 04:28:22 PM

Mate you are not the first person to think about that.

Many altcoins compare themselves to be like bitcoin or say that they will be the next bitcoin but it never happens and that is because at this point no once can replicate bitcoin’s value. They can try and create bitcoin’s blockchain and probably succeed at it but to release it and have people prefer that over the original one would just be impossible.

Bitcoin did not gain all of this over a night. It took many years to build this community and this trust.

That is just how it is. Such development can be possible but any coin without the chances of Investors to place demands of it is termed valueless.
It would be quite unfortunate for such potential coin because Bitcoin as the first mover in the crypto industry has seemed to chained the industry with a dominance adoption in the market from the range of global factor.

Infact, there is this mentality that in every similar products, the first product is recommended as the original development which is most reliable and reputable while others are copyright with inferior qualities trying to emulate that original development.

However, the engineering developers of Bitcoin would always sit-up updated in order to remain at that great heel which would make it challenging for any other coins known as the Altcoins to have such developments ahead of bitcoin. Although such development can be possible but still seems impossible considering the influential capacities of Bitcoin.

Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1254

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:07:31 PM

Why do you think we need another Bitcoin?

This was my first thought. The "bicycle" has already been invented. Unfortunately, we don’t see anything new other than a parody, although we periodically see statements about the creation of a new and great coin. OP, all you see on the market is the repetition of an idea being repeated. It’s difficult to say that this will always be the case, but so far, time shows that Bitcoin is unique and confirms this more and more every year.
Exactly my mind. You have asked him for me. Bitcoin has been created and the only thing that the developers or the creators of bitcoin need to do is to work on the network to reduce the congestion and high transaction fee. Just as you said, nobody can create another bitcoin again and any other bitcoin is fake and detrimental to investors. And I think there are bitcoin like coins in the ecosystem and many dead while some are half dead. Op there is no need to create another bitcoin or new one but to work on the network as I said.
Kushath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:26:22 PM

Why do you think we need another Bitcoin?

This was my first thought. The "bicycle" has already been invented. Unfortunately, we don’t see anything new other than a parody, although we periodically see statements about the creation of a new and great coin. OP, all you see on the market is the repetition of an idea being repeated. It’s difficult to say that this will always be the case, but so far, time shows that Bitcoin is unique and confirms this more and more every year.
Exactly my mind. You have asked him for me. Bitcoin has been created and the only thing that the developers or the creators of bitcoin need to do is to work on the network to reduce the congestion and high transaction fee. Just as you said, nobody can create another bitcoin again and any other bitcoin is fake and detrimental to investors. And I think there are bitcoin like coins in the ecosystem and many dead while some are half dead. Op there is no need to create another bitcoin or new one but to work on the network as I said.

But what about people like me who wants to own some bitcoin, but we don’t have a chance nearly possible but to invest money, if people like us are given opportunity would buy, but what you all legendary name holders are referring is that it won’t attract different adopters but a very few ones who will buy everything and there will be nothing left to buy of that new coin resulting it to never attract gains just like bitcoin right?
I got a PM explaining it, anyways it was such a delight to get knowledge on these topics that too with different approaches, man you guys got to be marinating knowledge all this long.

All I can do is wait and let someone donate some BTC  Smiley I feel imma waste my entire life thinking of this but not doing anything about this.

I’M BROKE AND I FEEL IT IN MY WALLET Grin
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:24:51 PM

The idea of creating something that is just as bitcoin is the reason why we have so many shitcoins in the market. I think the reason why bitcoin is what it is, is because the founder of bitcoin created Bitcoin from his own idea and did not steal the concept of bitcoin or trying to to copy an innovation just to get bitcoin.  People try their best to create something like bitcoin but it is so difficult for them to succeed because they are just trying to steal the idea use in forming bitcoin.

Every plan of creating a new one is just adding to the shitcoins we have in the market,  this is why all these shitcoins don't last in the market,  they end up getting crashed after sometime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:04:50 PM

Bitcoin will be always Bitcoin. Whatever the name, even if someone is creating such similar one with more details or more progress or concept, it won't be Bitcoin. even they claim to be the next Bitcoin/ the new Bitcoin / the latest Bitcoin, and other name of Bitcoin, this will not be as great as Bitcoin. In fact, there are already several projects that carry this concept, but they still cannot be like Bitcoin. Yes, because Bitcoin is special with all its advantages and disadvantages. Currently, there are even many projects that actually carry much better concepts, but they will be altcoins, but as alternative coins, not Bitcoin.

There are still honestly a lot of things that need further improvement in the cryptocurrency scene one would be scalability issues. Whenever a coin becomes successful, the mempool becomes congested and it makes it almost impossible to use that coin in a daily circumstance because of very high transaction fees.

Exactly. Of course, later there will be other ideas that will develop according to the journey. And should Bitcoin also accept it in this way> of course not. because it surely will only have altcoins that support the development of its newest concepts with the attraction of these new things. However, it will actually become altcoins with various concepts and fundamentals. It's just a matter of how they are able to implement it much more effectively. on these altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████