Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I own Bitcoin from 2009/2010 I know my seed phrase I need help loging in pls hlp  (Read 333 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1218
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 06:32:56 PM

Quote from: Abilenetxx
This is a serious post if you can help me I am willing to give you 50%
You're in the right place to get solution to it without you spend any money because what you are asking right now is very simple to do, if truly you have BTC in that wallet you are hodling the seeds phrase because we have seen cases like this and people later discovered that the person is a scammer, trying to scam people in the forum.

All you need to do is to enter your Google Play store to look for the name of the wallet you store the BTC, and download it in your laptop or phone, after that, you can enter the wallet to use the seeds phrase to claim your BTC back. 

I believe you can see that is very simple to recover, and you don't need anybody to PM you to help you to do that because they will going to scam the BTC from you.

Cricktor

Activity: 784
Merit: 1137

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 11:58:09 AM

Where do I enter my seed phrase

How can someone answer this question if you don't provide any details about the wallet software you used?

So far I can only give you the advise: DON'T enter a seed phrase on any online website; DON'T input a seed phrase in apps you didn't verify thoroughly to be valid, not scammy, known to be good; better not enter your seed phrase on an online device which security status you can assess. Your coins may be stolen otherwise.

If your wallet software is from 2009/2010 it's not likely you have mnemonic recovery words (seed phrase) at all. But again, I repeat, how can you expect decent help when you don't provide any more details?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 04:07:04 AM

You don't need to offer or spend any money since you asked for help in this forum. Since you claim you have collected bitcoins since the beginning of bitcoin, if your seed phrase is correct and you can access your account you will get a lot of value for your bitcoins. I think you can login your account very easily with your seed phrase in that case you just need to download your specific wallet from internet and you can login with your seed phrase. But keep one thing in mind if you give your seed phrase to someone else you will lose money very soon.

PrivacyG

Activity: 812
Merit: 1776

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:27:44 AM
Merited by Cricktor (1)

I understand the risk of just handing out information we would have to meet face to face
I swear I wouldn't waste your time I am just ready to find my way back into my wallet even if it cost me 50% I hope someone somewhere is reading this that will believe me and be willing to meet in person. If you have been waiting on a blessing from above this is it I swear

50% because I know I have nothing if I can't get serious experienced guidance to accessing my wallet let's meet in public face to face and get this done we can sign an agreement before we start
Do you seriously think some body here would meet a Newbie account face to face to 'help them with a Wallet recovery' considering the wrench attacks on the rise and particularly the situations of people getting tortured to hand out information about their Bitcoin holdings?

You gave zero information of value.  The things you should NOT provide are Seeds, Private Keys or uploading DAT files.  Other than this, at least you can explain more so others can help you out.

What happens if some body meets you face to face and can not help you out with recovering your Bitcoin or finds out you do not even have any Bitcoin at all?  It is not like a kid helping out their grandma with technology, we are all strangers here and no body guarantees any thing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Taskford

Activity: 2562
Merit: 796

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:42:54 AM

You don't need to offer or spend any money since you asked for help in this forum. Since you claim you have collected bitcoins since the beginning of bitcoin, if your seed phrase is correct and you can access your account you will get a lot of value for your bitcoins. I think you can login your account very easily with your seed phrase in that case you just need to download your specific wallet from internet and you can login with your seed phrase. But keep one thing in mind if you give your seed phrase to someone else you will lose money very soon.

This is why I don't think he really need a help since as being said he knows or have the private keys so he can input this any time he want on which wallet he used way back then. Its crazy that he seeks help for other people knowing that if he's legitimately asking for help on random people then the risk  for him is so high to lose his money since that person he contact might stole his balances. Also for sure he know how to access his wallet so I really had a feeling that there's something shady that might possible to happen here. So I guess just like what other said those people who show some interest to help must be careful since we don't know if he want us to download something then compromise or do other bad attempts that can put us at huge risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 12:37:45 PM

You was able to buy bitcoin but forget to process or input your seed phrase or private key on a wallet where it stores? I doubt that you are being honest here. If you want to seek attention do it on the right way. I cant believe that you yourself cant handle that as basic rule of investing on crypto keep your keys and know how to use it well. Funds can get lost along the way if you dont know how to this kind of activity.

Cricktor

Activity: 784
Merit: 1137

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 01:13:17 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2024, 07:00:14 PM by Cricktor

You gave zero information of value.  The things you should NOT provide are Seeds, Private Keys or uploading DAT files.  Other than this, at least you can explain more so others can help you out.

Exactly (highlight and emphasis by me)!

OP is a newly registered account. Nobody knows how much experience OP has and whatnot. Specific questions have been asked, basically none of them have been answered by OP. If OP lacks understanding or knowledge, he can tell this and further help will likely be adjusted accordingly. But none of this happened so far and that's an additional red flag for me already.

User's name somewhat implies origin of town Abilene, Texas? To use a cliché: aren't Texans a little too permissive with their ubiquitous shooting irons? The last thing I'd do would be to meet unknown people who could be armed to their teeth because they think it's normal.
Now I spilled a can of worms... (you can keep traces of S, Ar, Ca and Sm ... primary elements of humorsrcs)  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Btcspot

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 08:05:58 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2024, 04:57:38 AM by Btcspot

I can help you, but please send me details of how you paid i can probably figure it out 100% . Email me here : Superbit1@protonmail.com
Z390

Activity: 756
Merit: 313

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 08:36:55 AM

You was able to buy bitcoin but forget to process or input your seed phrase or private key on a wallet where it stores? I doubt that you are being honest here. If you want to seek attention do it on the right way. I cant believe that you yourself cant handle that as basic rule of investing on crypto keep your keys and know how to use it well. Funds can get lost along the way if you dont know how to do this kind of activity.

This was the same question I was about to ask, with every crypto wallet you are given some rules or guidelines when starting to open a new account, you are given instructions about how to write down recovery seed or back up your key, also you are told how to import the keys too.

How come OP is asking how to enter the seed phrase? I am guessing he fell for a scam himself, there was a time I came across people selling BTC wallet online some years ago, claiming the wallets are not empty, they have at least 1 BTC in them, I don't know how true this is but those days Bitcoin was hella cheap.

It is also possible that this person is just pretending to not know, maybe to lure people in somehow and used them? Funny thing is he could be hunted too, someone might try to take this seed from him claiming they can help him.
Kristiyana

Activity: 210
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 07:25:00 PM

You're absolutely right, as a newbie you need to be extremely careful with the kind of project you participate. there are some scam project before you withdraw, you  will be ask to provide your wallet seed phrase, as a newbie you won't know that they can easily access your wallet with that seed phrase, probably you might just provide the seed phrase. after they succeed in getting the seed phrase they can move all your assets,  That is why as a newbie you need to be careful so that you won't fall a victim.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: