Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BookOfPresidents (MemeToken)  (Read 100 times)
Mr NO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 07:13:11 PM

Introducing Book Of Presidents $BOPE MemeToken On Solana

Dear Bitcointalk Community

In the wake of recent rug pull debacles and turbulent times in the cryptocurrency space, there emerges a beacon of hope and innovation: Book Of Presidents ($BOPE). $BOPE is not just another token; it's a community-led initiative born out of the necessity for a fresh narrative and a renewed sense of empowerment.

In a spirit of unity and collective empowerment, we, the community behind $BOPE, have taken the reins to shape a brighter future. Much like the dominance of political memes during certain seasons, our collective effort pays homage to the legacies of iconic figures such as Tremp, Boden, and Obema.

Together, we stand poised to amplify our voices and grow exponentially. Through our vibrant communities on platforms like Bitcointalk and Reddit and other platforms , we are cultivating an electrifying vibe that resonates with enthusiasts and visionaries alike.

At the helm of $BOPE, we are not just aiming to ride the waves of trends we are here to redefine them. Our mission is clear: to ascend to the coveted number one spot, not just in the realm of meme tokens, but also in shaping the narrative of Political Memes.

Join us as we embark on this journey to write history together. Let's defy expectations, break barriers, and usher in a new era of community-driven empowerment.

Together, with $BOPE leading the charge, we're not just creating a token; we're crafting a movement.

Join our vibrant communities and immerse yourself in the electrifying vibe we're cultivating. With $BOPE at the helm, we're set to redefine political memes and ascend to the coveted number one spot. Let's write history together.

Join us in the Book Of Presidents BOPE CTO Telegram group.

Together, let's shape the future.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:05:21 PM

I could come to a conclusion that this is just another meme tokens without anything else to offer but just a change in genre of meme to political? If I have missed anything the key me know as I don't understand why should we consider this token and what's something new which this token offer? I could find much details hence I am asking you for any valid reasons why I should select this token over other similar projects?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:21:01 PM

BOPE ticker is already taken by the Book of PEPE meme coin also. it's the only i found after searching for the website of the BookOfPresidents token. there is no site for us to read about it.

If it is a group in telegram where we can see most meme they share about the president's meme, i think we can really enjoy the memes there. it's very timely as both presidents that will compete in the coming election in the US are the funniest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:58:10 PM

Enough already with these “Book of blah blah blah” tokens. Why continue flogging an already dead horse?

I suppose this is your contract Address: DpAVbptcyeryEUP8zo8p3xftoTgsJNzjsvWnw9mpzhso

If yes, then the token is already on its way to death. Very low Liquidity providers (Locked liquidity at just $14K and still going down)
The Metadata is also Mutable, not sure why you made it that way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:36:39 AM

Why is it so hard for you OP to submit the link of your website. I understand new accounts are not allowed to paste external links then why not start a conversation in the forum first and then after your account has some activities promote a dying shit coin. I did my own checks and there is nothing left in this coin. It will be hish risk if anyone feels that this coin can make a comeback.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:48:25 AM

I could come to a conclusion that this is just another meme tokens without anything else to offer but just a change in genre of meme to political? If I have missed anything the key me know as I don't understand why should we consider this token and what's something new which this token offer? I could find much details hence I am asking you for any valid reasons why I should select this token over other similar projects?
aside from that , what could a MemeCoin can do for political purposes ? it looks like there are lots of projects are jumping into Solana Network specially Meme projects that we have seen last Bullrun that takes place.
I wonder if this is really interesting to jump on or just something that we need to take a distance? because I myself do no find being interested in this part.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 06:38:34 AM

If this token is very close to the unique token then they have to compete a lot to enter the market.  And I don't know if I'm missing out but I will definitely be a partner in some investments in this platform, since meme coin is getting more success in these current years.  For example, (BOME) has a similar name to the current project Bope, so they will need massive investors to come to market.  If the team is honest then surely it will be easier for them.

Mr NO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:59:22 AM

This is a Takeover Project initiated after the Developer abandoned us. The community has taken over and is now working diligently to revive it. The website is currently under development and will be completed today, thanks to the efforts of the community. Much of the marketing expenses have been covered by the community.

We must understand that this process will take time, but we remain committed and determined. Through small steps, we will achieve our goals. As a member of the community, I aim to spread this news.

We do not have any affiliation with other projects like $BOME; perhaps the Developer was involved previously, but now it is fully controlled by the community.

Investing in meme coins carries inherent risks; therefore, it is essential to make informed purchases.

Thank you for responding to my post!
Peace ✌️
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:56:24 PM

There is BOME, there is now BOPE, and soon what Book Of project will we have? We always have these kind of projects that are following the path of a former project that have became successful and famous. But I understand that capitalizing with the other project's popularity could gain the success of them massively. This has happened with the other meme coins project where in we see those INU tokens and the Pepe's, frogs, cats, and dogs and many others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 02:25:26 PM

Solana's scene has been filled with mishaps lately, though I'm not too concerned about the actual way they're getting attention with most of the activity coming from memecoins to attract users to the ecosystem. But I have to express that if OP likes this project and has faith in it, just keep waiting for the result you want, in fact for me there are many options and I know behind these things is just a process FOMO pump/dump. Some cases offer quick profits that easily fool greedy people who want to make quick money rest assured this game will make those people go round and run out of money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 03:34:33 PM

This is a Takeover Project initiated after the Developer abandoned us. The community has taken over and is now working diligently to revive it. The website is currently under development and will be completed today, thanks to the efforts of the community. Much of the marketing expenses have been covered by the community.

We must understand that this process will take time, but we remain committed and determined. Through small steps, we will achieve our goals. As a member of the community, I aim to spread this news.

We do not have any affiliation with other projects like $BOME; perhaps the Developer was involved previously, but now it is fully controlled by the community.

Investing in meme coins carries inherent risks; therefore, it is essential to make informed purchases.
It seems you are the leader of the community huh? The project sounds like it wasn't a meme coin for you guys to save it but you said its dev was also involved in BOME (a meme coin that once succeeded). Ah, maybe that is the reason on why you also have a high hopes on this one. Other investors must be glad about this that they will also do their contributions.

Open-minded person already knows that some things like this will take time for things to get running properly again. They don't under-estimate small/baby steps because you can't get into the big one without it. Anyways, good luck on these endeavours of yours. Even if let say you don't succeed, I think you guys are still going to be proud of yourselves for doing something like this.

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 700
Merit: 429

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 10:09:10 PM

The market is getting filled with memecoins that are only based on hypes this is because from the name selection one can clearly see how this project is based on just speculations and nothing deeper than that, and also we can see from the project introduction.

Any ways only invest in such project with money you can afford to lose and still be ok, that is very important because with such investment your probability to lose is high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 08:56:35 AM

The market is getting filled with memecoins that are only based on hypes this is because from the name selection one can clearly see how this project is based on just speculations and nothing deeper than that, and also we can see from the project introduction.

Any ways only invest in such project with money you can afford to lose and still be ok, that is very important because with such investment your probability to lose is high.

This is how the meme coin market operates and people still go ahead and invest in them to get rich quickly. There are multiple copies of the same meme coin on different blockchains promising to be better than the older one. I never thought that beginning of the first quarter when Bitcoin started pumping the meme coin market will boom and some of them were giving returns of more than 10x which was better than a lot of utility crypto. It is a never ending phase it now looks like which is similar to NFT market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: