Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a service that transfers bitcoins to other payment systems?  (Read 10079 times)
MountEverest (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 12:51:40 PM

Hello.

I was wondering if there's a service that transfers bitcoins to other payment systems?

Let's say I have a service provider that doesn't accept bitcoins. I would then like to be able to pay with bitcoins to a third party who sort of converts the bitcoin payment into a regular payment (PayPal, Visa, SWIFT).

Is there a third party service that I can use for this purpose? It would be very handy, seeing how 99.99% of the world's service providers still don't accept bitcoins (although one day they will!!!).

Best regards

MountEverest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 05:05:15 PM

I'm selling prepaid credit cards, is that what you want?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Travis12345

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 08:46:06 PM

Is their away of getting bitcoins off amazon
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 09:01:20 PM

Is their away of getting bitcoins off amazon
nope

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
MountEverest (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 02:29:51 PM

Hi there.

Prepaid master cards sounds like a temporary solution. I'm looking for something that allows me to send bitcoins from point A to point B where they're converted to fiat money and then transferred to point C (the recipient). Like so:

I make a bitcoin payment → third party receives the bitcoins and send cash (for instance by PayPal or Visa) → Recipient.

This seems like a fundamental and necessary service required for the bitcoin community to prosper.

Bitcoins have the potential to revolutionize the world but for that to happen hardcore enthusiast are required.

Best regards

MountEverest
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:58:20 PM

Hello.

I was wondering if there's a service that transfers bitcoins to other payment systems?

Let's say I have a service provider that doesn't accept bitcoins. I would then like to be able to pay with bitcoins to a third party who sort of converts the bitcoin payment into a regular payment (PayPal, Visa, SWIFT).

Is there a third party service that I can use for this purpose? It would be very handy, seeing how 99.99% of the world's service providers still don't accept bitcoins (although one day they will!!!).

Best regards

MountEverest

You can transfer Bitcoins  to Paypal via Bitinstant.com.
(maybe you need to convert them to $ first manually on tradehill or mt.gox)
btcinstant

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:40:59 PM

Hi there.

Prepaid master cards sounds like a temporary solution. I'm looking for something that allows me to send bitcoins from point A to point B where they're converted to fiat money and then transferred to point C (the recipient). Like so:

I make a bitcoin payment → third party receives the bitcoins and send cash (for instance by PayPal or Visa) → Recipient.

This seems like a fundamental and necessary service required for the bitcoin community to prosper.

Bitcoins have the potential to revolutionize the world but for that to happen hardcore enthusiast are required.

Best regards

MountEverest

Hi MountEverest,

Here at http://btcinstant.com we allow people to exchange their bitcoins for re-loadable Visa Cards to pay the recipient you are talking about. Also, we have a subscription service coming soon which allows people to pay recurring fees ( online bills, subscriptions) in bitcoins → fiat money → Recipient.

At the moment, we are re-vamping inventory and should be up this week *hopefully* to resume service going forward.

Any questions just ask. Thanks for your time!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 05:05:38 PM

Maybe what you are looking for is something like spendbitcoins.com?

Check out this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54705.0

and others by searching for spendbitcoins.com on these forums

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
MountEverest (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 08:00:23 PM

Keep up the good work guys. You have your niche right there, keep doing what you do for ten years and get better at it all the time and you will make a million each. Try to provide a competitive service, I think people are willing to pay a few percent as transaction fee, tops.

BTCinstant.com -- Looking forward to test your service once your back online.

Best regards

Mount
btcinstant

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 09:17:35 PM

Keep up the good work guys. You have your niche right there, keep doing what you do for ten years and get better at it all the time and you will make a million each. Try to provide a competitive service, I think people are willing to pay a few percent as transaction fee, tops.

BTCinstant.com -- Looking forward to test your service once your back online.

Best regards

Mount

Thanks Mount. Shouldn't be to much longer I'll post an update on this thread when it is up. Merry Christmas everyone!  Grin
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 09:19:01 PM

You can transfer Bitcoins  to Paypal via Bitinstant.com.
(maybe you need to convert them to $ first manually on tradehill or mt.gox)

Yes, this works. Sell bitcoins at tradehill, go to bitinstant.com and add them to your paypal account.
Stn

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 06:23:34 AM

I'm looking for something that allows me to send bitcoins from point A to point B where they're converted to fiat money and then transferred to point C (the recipient).
From my experience this scheme doesn't work well. There are some troubles may appear at point C and payer at point B don't really interested to solve them. And point A can't be involved because he is not part B-C transaction. To solve this problem actually www.centraw.com has been created to provide exchange to whatever payment system.
btcinstant

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 08:36:57 PM

Hey Mount,

We back up online  - bitcoins to reloadable credit cards   http://www.btcinstant.com

Have a great year!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: