Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is This How I Lost All Of My Money From Atomic Wallet?  (Read 275 times)
Anderson0077 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 10:22:46 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2024, 12:50:51 PM by Anderson0077

I'm a newbie to cryptocurrency. I deposited money into Atomic Wallet so I could earn 22% on ATOM
However, Atomic Wallet was having issues concerning their ATOM in Atomic
"Thank you for your message.

Kindly note that we are currently experiencing temporary issues with ATOM in Atomic, specifically affecting claim and redelegate transactions.

Please rest assured that our dedicated team is working diligently to resolve the problem at the earliest possible time. We understand the inconvenience this may be causing you and sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we diligently work to sort this out.

As an alternative, you can import your 12-word phrase into a different wallet for now. If you decide to do so, please let us know and we'll guide you through this process. Otherwise, you can wait until the issue is resolved in Atomic and manage your ATOM here.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our dedicated customer support team is here to assist you at any time."

So I followed their instructions to transfer the funds into Cosmostation Wallet, where I filled in my 12-word phrase into different forms.
Fig 01 - 04
https://postimg.cc/n9QqMwjV
https://postimg.cc/hXK7qGrt
https://postimg.cc/PLPJtv8T
https://postimg.cc/RJR41vng

After completing the instructions, someone transferred my funds from the Cosmostation wallet into their own wallet.

Someone told me that in order to transfer money from one wallet to another, all you need is the wallet address. But this can't be right. I followed Atomic Wallet's instructions. I'm confused.

MY QUESTION IS
Why must I insert my 12-word phrase in the Atomic Wallet and Cosmostation links to transfer the funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sim_card

Activity: 420
Merit: 367

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 10:54:05 AM

Oh sorry, you have been scammed.

As an alternative, you can import your 12-word phrase into a different wallet for now. If you decide to do so, please let us know and we'll guide you through this process. Otherwise, you can wait until the issue is resolved in Atomic and manage your ATOM here.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our dedicated customer support team is here to assist you at any time."[/b]

So I followed their instructions to transfer the funds into Cosmostation Wallet, where I filled in my 12-word phrase into different forms.

This was where you fell for the scam, by importing your 12 seed phrase to the form you filled, as your 12 seed phrase was imported to another wallet and gave the scammers access to drain your wallet. Whenever you create a new wallet, you would be  warned not to disclose your seed phrase to third party, and keep it secret. With your seed phrase it becomes easy for anyone to steal your funds. This is because it is only the owner of the wallet that can have the seed phrase to that wallet.
The message that you were sent was not from Atomic wallet, but from scammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 11:09:42 AM

You might want to move this to either Altcoin Discussion or Service Discussion (Altcoins) for better discussion. I guess this has been going on for months already? There might be active users in those boards who could help you. The "move topic" button is at the lower left corner of the page.

I hope you're not phished. If you're sure that you successfully moved your funds from your Atomic wallet to Cosmostation and your money is gone all of a sudden, somebody could have gained access to your seed phrase. How did you end up with Cosmostation, anyway? How did you receive assistance or instructions on how to import your wallet? Were you given links or were you asked of your seed phrase?

You seem to be too hot on earning without learning the basics.

Edit:

Reading your previous posts, it seems it's either you're phished by consulting strangers on forums, messaging apps, and social media sites or you infected your computer with malware by clicking on suspicious links and visiting shady sites. Either way, your money is probably gone for good already.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 11:23:37 AM

You might want to move this to either Altcoin Discussion or Service Discussion (Altcoins) for better discussion. I guess this has been going on for months already? There might be active users in those boards who could help you. The "move topic" button is at the lower left corner of the page.

I hope you're not phished. If you're sure that you successfully moved your funds from your Atomic wallet to Cosmostation and your money is gone all of a sudden, somebody could have gained access to your seed phrase. How did you end up with Cosmostation, anyway? How did you receive assistance or instructions on how to import your wallet? Were you given links or were you asked of your seed phrase?

You seem to be too hot on earning without learning the basics.

Edit:

Reading your previous posts, it seems it's either you're phished by consulting strangers on forums, messaging apps, and social media sites or you infected your computer with malware by clicking on suspicious links and visiting shady sites. Either way, your money is probably gone for good already.

How did you end up with Cosmostation, anyway?
This is what Atomic Wallet recommended.

How did you receive assistance or instructions on how to import your wallet?
I contacted Atomic Wallet Support and they sent me an email, which I responded to.

Were you given links or were you asked of your seed phrase?
I was given links.
https://postimg.cc/94DjL37m

to:   ba1828252@gmail.com
date:   Mar 8, 2024, 7:35 AM
subject:   Re: Backup and Recovery
mailed-by:   bounce.helpscout.net
signed-by:   atomicwallet.io
security:    Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
:   Important mainly because you often read messages with this label.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1665

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 11:32:45 AM

I do not recommend divulging your Email on this or any public internet forum! You are setting yourself up to get phished/scammed.

Where did you download the wallet from? Are you sure you contacted the real atomic wallet support or that you did not receive a spoofed Email?? Compare the From address to the Reply-To address.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 11:44:21 AM

I do not recommend divulging your Email on this or any public internet forum! You are setting yourself up to get phished/scammed.

Are you sure you contacted the real atomic wallet support? Where did you download the wallet from?

I downloaded Atomic Wallet from the Web.
https://postimg.cc/PPJX3fRD

I contacted Atomic Wallet Support from their website.
https://postimg.cc/JtDmZYD3

They then wrote me an email from Grace Atomic
https://postimg.cc/K32DQsNq
https://postimg.cc/3kvC5TcS
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:28:46 PM

I downloaded Atomic Wallet from the Web.
https://postimg.cc/PPJX3fRD
You installed the right wallet, so you didn't get phished.

The problem is either Atomic wallet or Cosmostation wallet are closed source, so it's not safe.

Few years ago, many people had a problem with Cosmostation wallet, many of them complaint if their coins disappeared, some of the reply said it's a buggy wallet. Have you check your address in explorer? if it didn't show any balance, your coins lost, if not, the problem is Cosmostation wallet, so you can import your seed phrase to other wallet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cosmostation/comments/od5u09/multiple_incidents_of_lost_funds_in_cosmostation/
https://www.reddit.com/r/cosmosnetwork/comments/18y1qch/anybody_else_have_funds_disappear_in_their/
https://www.reddit.com/r/cosmostation/comments/q00uv6/cosmostation_lost_stole_20k_from_me_in_atom/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:42:08 PM

~snip~

How did you end up with Cosmostation, anyway?
This is what Atomic Wallet recommended.

How did you receive assistance or instructions on how to import your wallet?
I contacted Atomic Wallet Support and they sent me an email, which I responded to.

Were you given links or were you asked of your seed phrase?
I was given links.
~snip~

If you used a reliable wallet, downloaded it from the official source, got assistance from the official support, didn't click on suspicious links, didn't provide your seed phrase to anybody, then it seems there's no problem at all.

But I read in your previous post that you saved your seed phrase on your computer's notepad. Aside from this, you also mentioned that you did a lot of visiting to suspicious website. With this, my guess is that your computer is infected with malware and somebody unauthorized has actually extracted valuable information from it. This, if you're sure that you successfully imported your wallet and saw your entire balance before it moved out without your permission.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PhillipDe78

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:42:18 PM

It's a pretty strange situation. This email address is indicated on the Atomic Wallet website, which they themselves write about in the about the scam tab. It's more like a virus that intercepted a mnemonic phrase and knew where it would be used.
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:09:28 PM

I'm just confused as to why Atomic Wallet had me insert my 12-word phrase into the links they provided.
Atomic Wallet claims it was a safe and secure procedure.

Once the ATOMs were unbounded and I was done staking, I only needed a wallet address to transfer the funds.

When I asked Atomic Wallet this, they wrote back,
"In the case of Cosmostation, this wallet is safe, as well as the import procedure provided by Grace. Decentralized wallets play an intermediary role between you and the blockchain. With your backup seed on hand, you'll be able to access your account via any app of your liking that supports the assets you're holding."
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:15:51 PM

I'm just confused as to why Atomic Wallet had me insert my 12-word phrase into the links they provided.

Once the ATOMs were unbounded and I was done staking, I only needed a wallet address to transfer the funds.

"In the case of Cosmostation, this wallet is safe, as well as the import procedure provided by Grace. Decentralized wallets play an intermediary role between you and the blockchain. With your backup seed on hand, you'll be able to access your account via any app of your liking that supports the assets you're holding."

The wallet importing procedure is an integral part of every wallet. You do not actually transfer anything, but rather you access the same wallet through different wallet interfaces by giving the interface your seed phrase. Every wallet address has a different seed phrase with which you can access the funds of said wallet. I see nothing wrong with what the Atomic support told you. So the problem is most likely either that you have a malware, you told someone your seed phrase or you got phished.

Either way, somebody found out your 12-word phrase, it seems.

Can you give us the original wallet address and the wallet address that your funds went to?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 03:29:15 PM

Atomic Wallet apparently had some security problems last year.  I would not use such a closed source wallet ever.

So when they asked you to enter your seed phrase through a link, that should've raised red flags.  Serious companies don't operate that way.  Seed phrases open the door to everything youve got in crypto and scammers can be incredibly tricky these days.  Typing them into random sites or apps is crazy risky.  

Unfortunately, if your funds were stolen recovery options are limited.  Cryptocurrency transactions are designed to be irreversible.  I would suggest you to contact Atomic Wallet support right away to discuss potential solutions.  They might have ideas.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 03:31:01 PM

The wallet importing procedure is an integral part of every wallet. You do not actually transfer anything, but rather you access the same wallet through different wallet interfaces by giving the interface your seed phrase. Every wallet address has a different seed phrase with which you can access the funds of said wallet. I see nothing wrong with what the Atomic support told you. So the problem is most likely either that you have a malware, you told someone your seed phrase or you got phished.

Can you give us the original wallet address and the wallet address that your funds went to?

But why go through that procedure (where I insert my 12-word phrase in the links) when it's not necessary., I don't understand this.

You are right; someone got my 12-word phrase.
I wondered if it was because I inserted my 12-word phrase into the links that Atomic Wallet sent me.
I did go to this site:
https://decentralized-base-protocol.vercel.app.
Although I didn't insert anything, it could have infected my PC?

I have a picture of the funds being transferred from Cosmo wallet to another wallet.
https://postimg.cc/5616Lb2v

Is there anything I can do to track that wallet address?
A crypto recovery service?

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:39:51 PM

It's not a scam but just like some people recommend BlueWallet for Android and Electrum for the desktop version, Atomic Wallet recommended Cosmostation Interchain Wallet and since both wallets are closed source they may have investments in the company that offers Cosmostation products or have a partnership with each other.

wallet.cosmostation.io is a closed source wallet and there are not enough reviews for it so it is better to avoid it, why not use MetaMask?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 04:35:15 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2024, 05:29:40 PM by goldkingcoiner

But why go through that procedure (where I insert my 12-word phrase in the links) when it's not necessary., I don't understand this.

I wondered if it was because I inserted my 12-word phrase into the links that Atomic Wallet sent me.
I did go to this site:
REDACTED

Did you connect your wallet to this app!? Did you give any permissions?  Connecting your wallet with unknown services can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. And this might in fact be a scam site.

Yep, looks like it is because of that website: A reviewer claims it is a scam

please edit your post so that nobody clicks on the url by accident!

EDIT: You can report crypto scams to the authorities. Who knows, they might catch the scammers if they do something dumb.

I made a scam accusation thread for you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5492327.0

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sokani

Activity: 518
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 04:46:15 PM

So sorry for your loss. Atomic wallet just like every other non custodial wallets do not require email address, what is required is the seed phrase, so receiving a message like that via mail would have been a red flag. I guess you posted your email online or it was harvested from a platform where there was data breach. This is why it's not good to post your email online because you'll be giving scammers access to you.

If the scammer would make a mistake by sending the stolen fund to a CEX, you could contact the exchange to get his identity and also report it to the police.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 06:35:17 PM

I'm a newbie to cryptocurrency. I deposited money into Atomic Wallet so I could earn 22% on ATOM
However, Atomic Wallet was having issues concerning their ATOM in Atomic
Well to save you the stress, the is a cheap scam you fell for. You ignored several red flags and went ahead to give your money to someone on the promise of earning 22% of your capital.  Anything that promises huge returns such as this is a scam.  I just hope you are able to learn some lessons from this in case of the future.

Kindly note that we are currently experiencing temporary issues with ATOM in Atomic, specifically affecting claim and redelegate transactions.

Please rest assured that our dedicated team is working diligently to resolve the problem at the earliest possible time. We understand the inconvenience this may be causing you and sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we diligently work to sort this out.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our dedicated customer support team is here to assist you at any time."[/b]

All you did was follow the instructions of the scammers at the cost of your funds. The used Atomic wallet to deceive you, I have seen similar scams attempts using trust wallet but I never fell for them because I knew from miles away that they were scams.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 06:40:45 PM

I did go to this site:
https://decentralized-base-protocol.vercel.app.
Although I didn't insert anything, it could have infected my PC?

I have a picture of the funds being transferred from Cosmo wallet to another wallet.
https://postimg.cc/5616Lb2v

A crypto recovery service?

You need to understand what is recovery seeds to get why you need to enter those phrases to access your wallet.

I never used Atomic wallet so I am not sure that you recieved the link from their official support team or an impersonator.

You can track the funds cause it's available in public but you can't recover anything at all.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:05:42 PM

Were have you read it from your learning background about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that before you can make a transaction, you will need to insert your seeds first into a link address, these are some of the mistakes that most of you newbies engage doing, it does not matter how they have pestle you and compel for that, you must not fall for it, remember they also promise you free atom to claim after completing the task, which is part of the greedy way we exhibit that make them succeed in raging attack on us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 03:19:04 PM

All you did was follow the instructions of the scammers at the cost of your funds. The used Atomic wallet to deceive you, I have seen similar scams attempts using trust wallet but I never fell for them because I knew from miles away that they were scams.
Whether he was scammed in the name of Atomic Wallet support or somewhere else, we can't be sure, because based on what he has said so far, he contacted the official support and also downloaded the official version of the app, and the support team never asked for his seed phrase but asked him to import his wallet in the Cosmostation. I don't see how they can transfer his funds if they didn't get the seed phrase themselves.

So, I believe he most probably got phished or something before this issue or while he was in contact with the support team of Atomic Wallet because there can only be two things, either someone had access to his wallet through the seed phrase or the Cosmo wallet team accessed his wallet and transferred the funds.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀