Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help with this?  (Read 87 times)
Kushath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:57:56 PM

My post was removed.

I received the message that my post was removed by (Anonymous) does that mean my post does not belong to that page?
But what about my first post then it was just the previous episode of my recently deleted post.
I just have this one doubt please help me with this, if i want to share a series of posts like a storyline, cant i do that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 11:45:22 PM

If your post was removed or deleted, it means that it's either reported by someone and found it to be low quality, no value or off topic.

I just have this one doubt please help me with this, if i want to share a series of posts like a storyline, cant i do that?
As long as it's shared or posted on the right thread and section. Otherwise, when your posts are removed, just move on and post better next time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jvanname

Activity: 704
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 12:15:15 AM

If your post was removed or deleted, it means that it's either reported by someone and found it to be low quality, no value or off topic.

As long as it's shared or posted on the right thread and section. Otherwise, when your posts are removed, just move on and post better next time.

Um. 99 percent of the s@#$ on this site has absolutely no value whatsoever, so I don't know what the f@#$ you are talking about.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Kushath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 01:55:04 AM

Um. 99 percent of the s@#$ on this site has absolutely no value whatsoever, so I don't know what the f@#$ you are talking about.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

So informative thank you
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 04:57:04 AM

or maybe His post is in SELF MODERATED one that the author/OP decided to delete his post , because we know that  OP of each thread can delete each post they wanted and that is not against the rules of the forum.
but its right that deleted post will not affect your whole account position so there is nothing to be alarmed .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 12:19:24 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

So informative thank you
I am glad you now know that most of the people on this site post a lot of bulls@#$ 100 percent of the time. And I would post better content, but I am too busy calling out all the bulls@#^& and yelling at universities for promoting violence.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 01:56:07 PM

My post was removed.

I received the message that my post was removed by (Anonymous) does that mean my post does not belong to that page?
But what about my first post then it was just the previous episode of my recently deleted post.

Go and study the rules of the forum where the post is removed also check very well if what you posted is required, because making post that has nothing to add to any forum will result to delete or removal.

No moderator do go against to victimized any body body but doing what the forum recommend to keep the forum moving to avoid any collateral damage that can come from negligence.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 03:09:10 PM

My post was removed.

Go and study the rules of the forum where the post is removed also check very well if what you posted is required, because making post that has nothing to add to any forum will result to delete or removal.

No moderator do go against to victimized any body body but doing what the forum recommend to keep the forum moving to avoid any collateral damage that can come from negligence.
I already said that most of the post here add absolutely nothing of value to anyone anywhere. Try again.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 04:33:25 PM

You want to make a series of posts?   Separate them by at least 24 hours, or combine them with the previous post.

Imagine how insane this forum would be if everyone broke up their thoughts into multiple posts just to stay at the top of the list.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jvanname

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 06:29:30 PM

You want to make a series of posts?   Separate them by at least 24 hours, or combine them with the previous post.

Imagine how insane this forum would be if everyone broke up their thoughts into multiple posts just to stay at the top of the list.
If that happens, then the protocol seems to be for the mods to combine the posts into one. This would solve the problem of having multiple posts, and it will also inform the users that they should not split the posts so much.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: