Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your pick for best altcoin for bull run of 2024 ?  (Read 142 times)
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 06:48:20 AM

We are already witnessing the bull run of 2024. What is your pick for best altcoin for bull run of 2024 ?
Different people may have different altcoin preferences for the 2024 bull run, but I always focus on the top altcoins. This year I feel investing in top 20 coins and holding them will perform well when the bull season starts. Although most of my investments are in bitcoin and some in ethereum. However, I feel that Solana and BNB Coin can make the most of the upcoming bull season.

bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 07:09:10 AM

We are already witnessing the bull run of 2024. What is your pick for best altcoin for bull run of 2024 ?

It is still only the beginning of Q2 2024 and there is still a lot of time left to end the year, it is unclear to conclude which will be the best altcoin choice. Currently, the category in which I choose altcoins is also having a good price increase, but they are still in the plan and I have no intention of leaving. But observing some activities, I see that recently Toncoin is attracting a lot of attention and I also think that it will also have a lot of space in the near future, because the potential of this crypto is really huge.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:26:31 AM

My bet is on injective and some cosmos tokens. But you can never go wrong on eth plus those rrstaking tokens being farmed at the moment. Its quite hard to see or know which one will boom but if you insert the potential of narrative trend then go for AI related project that could be a game changer. Not advising all but there are countless copy cats project right now who are riding the trend be wise and picky.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██