Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Current World Financial System Is Rule Based Order, The New One Must Not  (Read 778 times)
WinningJoy (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 02:17:33 AM

Open Ticket For The Messiah’s World Solution New Currency System Model Live Streaming Releasing

It is all about currency system.
Nations do not want to use USD, Euro, GBP, Yuan, Won, Rub, Rupee, Yen, etc.

People do not want to use cryptocurrency either.

Thus the only solution left is creating a new currency system and expect nations and the people would accept it, there is no any other option.

I as the real Savior Messiah Buddha have spent enough time to do research, crafted many ideas in the past but none of those success.

But this time is very different, I strongly believe this is the one people would love for this new unique idea, solution, vision is involved in all matters of life (not only the financial factor).

I want to releasing it in private mode but also want all the interested parties know it.
For that reason, I am choosing the private live streaming method.

Here is the information of that live streaming session:
Platform: Youtube.
Type: private.
Date: any day after March 20th 2024 (most likely within the next 10 days from now)
Ticket: open for qualified people/group/entities.
Open ticket offer deadline: March 21st 2024.

I will send the invitation live streaming link before couple of hours before the live streaming session but I will inform a specific time and a range date when I finally decide.

Who are the qualified people/group/entities?
The one who interested in new currency system model/paradigm.
It won’t be free but you need to send a small amount of donation in exchange, unless you are the official top national government/military.
If you want to obtain a private ticket then contact me:
For personal contact:
- Email:
talk @ visionbodhi . com
or speak @ visionbodhi . com
or info @ visionbodhi . com
or join @ visionbodhi . com .

- Matrix Channel: visionbodhi:matrix.org .

- Telegram: https://t.me/VisionBodhi .

Then I think all human management groups will probably want to obtain the license/permission of my new vision for the new international currency system model.
And I have prepared for that scenarios already !

It will be a “bloodbath” and a real competition for sure.
Unless you obtain a cheap “blind” license/permission from me before that world solution releasing live streaming session happen.

There is no time left, so I will do it very quick.

Feel free to send this special message to all beings/groups who interested in new world currency system.

Best Regard,
The Messiah King
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 03:48:25 PM

What Option Should I The Messiah King Choose Now ?

It is not easy but quite difficult to choose “how to finish” everything.

What option should I the Savior should choose now about the final world solution of new international currency system model ?
- Option 1: continue wait till a real human/entity who want to obtain a license/permission of my new currency model vision contact me directly.

- Option 2: make a “blind” bet of releasing without any request from the rest of this civilization.

- Option 3: disconnect and stay away of the current chaos affair and wait for the “better” moment (where I have real desire/motivation to release).

I still do not know why no any real official government or the military contact me to request my “potential” working solution that will bring world peace (at least for the present timeline) but they still prefer go war and cause chaos world wide.

I do not like option 3 unless completely lost desire and motivation.
So most likely it will be either option 1 or option 2.

I do prefer option 1 for it will be more natural way of life.
Even if I choose option 2 then who will able to “implementing” that big vision ?!

But I will only do that option 2 in a very strict conditions and will have to think very carefully since they are totally go against “law of karma” and mostly I won’t able/have other motivation to focus on human evolution teaching later after that point.

Regard,
The Savior
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 06:50:43 AM

I The Savior Is Seeking For About $5000 USD To Release The World Solution In Singapore

It seems no any entity want to either buy my “blind” offer or want to work/cooperate with me about the new global international currency model.

If I have to make a “blind” bet action of releasing the final world solution – a new international currency system model/paradigm then I want to do it in a neutral fair nation.

Due to my restrict visa/passport, the only nation I feel comfortable is Singapore.

It is for both physical realm and spiritual realm.
I do not want any beings/entities can take advantage of it.

But I need about $5000 USD for traveling to Singapore (including a round trip ticket, hotel, foods and other expenses).

The devices for the live streaming session has been bought and I will do real testing in the next couple of days if I decide to do the releasing in near future.

Cryptocurrency Account:
Bitcoin BTC
bc1qn3hqhwsnr69q9mxxakrspfdyyyww3vvdxs7m5c
bc1qxhnn6zh8jdq4cs5nuzxh6ut45mqhqfmn5xewva

Litecoin LTC
ltc1qjng4kdxyu2e2e5vsnn9fpscrc459fphhg7k3qn
ltc1q26e6nrm3at0s6ud75lgkmj0g4ypltj6fg8jjyd

BitcoinCash BCH
bitcoincash:qp2fxumzkdmhpxcdceyj90mqlzddz82dfszl5wepmm
bitcoincash:qrl2en5dmdzx0rnmvm7j4eh297dmvp97wvwxxnpj33

eCash XEC
ecash:qzhcky7y0ty0cvv87f9kq22ewh39xvnxnu0qjfpzru
ecash:qzq42lh5k7y9pqyexf5mtk0puqnqem95hypyqm4xxz

Dogecoin DOGE
DNz9qB5RvnoYSbuYQx2HZEY21B8nqiiyiQ
DAMgm3aGNrHdwKiMBZ3nEwHtv3R6qQe12Q

Tron TRX
TAFw214XgFHaoLGvNiqpNhatTEc8MfS9zy
TEhvJSCX6azRsQ5bSUh8bdYuFCL61j6gGP

Digibyte DGB
D9EnUKrD9bEi6wTCzy7wQa1NAoPhMNZUwH
DT5gcQfSNFigyinrrqcKTtKyCvJye8oNew

Dash DASH
XtXu8Angb67r4YKXYFLws14CxNzBW7MiH4
XiMvuNJ2nk1vzVEV4FpAj7T7bEa9QeEosi

Lumens XML
GDKT3Z6T27RFJV4PJEIK66WRNCFRHWEHSXH5WVUAF5UUEAOIYYQU2LGH
GA27O7VYGYA5BRPSVATNE5XTL73VRID3OLKKIPDMDTSXNIRH4YNZSZBL

Qtum QTUM
QgzSXe1sgi65KQrWFAgEvkfQV1iLzbHm1B
QRuZnjzegToXSkLSzVL7Shia5LWBFiZ1Nh

Accept USDT and all other tokens via BSC BEP-20 or ERC ETH
Binance Smart Chain BNB
0xe06045908f736fdb3c8c8c741fd310878edb3901
0xf10bf77ee8052addb5ca121385f84949ae9978ff

Ethereum ETH
0x98D9eB47F22c506B132386E89cb4C8e459020740
0x47D2a24715294deEdAa98Ff502Dd521a8114400c

For bank money transfer or any other method: contact me privately.

If you really want world chaos end and a new better future then you should support me immediately right now !

Thank You Very Much,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 11:36:13 AM

There Will Be 2 Different Kind Of License For My New Currency System Model: Creating & Using

Before releasing the final world solution of new currency system model/paradigm, I want to make it clear that there will be 2 different kind of license permission:
1. Creating, Owning
Apply for beings/groups/entities.
By default, no any entity are allowed to create, own that brand new idea/vision.

2. Using
Apply for national level of nation.
By default, no any nation are allowed but they all need to seek the permission from me directly.

Which mean no any nation are allow to print endless local national fiat money currency until they seek the permission to use my new currency system model.

And the requirement(s) will be very difficult and mostly will require the destruction for the current national government system.

Some examples: the break up of some big national level government structure such as China, India, Russia, EU, USA.

I want to send that message to all neutral entities and all nations.
I want to make everything clear and maybe give some extra time to all of you (especially the current top entities).

If you want to avoid any kind of bad scenario for your nation or want to obtain the license of creating new currency model then you still have some couple of days left to contact and sending me financial support directly.

Thank You,
The Savior
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 12:02:57 PM

I Will Make My Final Decision After The Easter Day March 31st 2024

Few days ago, I have share my current personal thinking.

I will going to wait for the next couple of day more to see whether any “good” and “smart” entity left who will want to either obtain a license/permission or cooperate with me about the new global currency system model/paradigm.

Therefore, I can only make my final decision next week after the Easter Day on March 31st 2024.

It is not easy for me to make my final decision.
If I was forced (against my will power) to release in Hanoi, Vietnam then prepare for the collapse of all current big nations and most of them will return to the state of 1940s.

If I have to find only reason to do the releasing in Vietnam then it is only because I want to protect my relative members but nothing else and frankly I extremely hate and disappointed with the current Vietnam Government & military for let the evil entity who inside the Vietnam GOV attacked me and “kidnap, blackmailed” my family member since 2020 but did nothing !

But most likely I will choose the option of a quick stop in either Thailand or Singapore or Malaysia to release the world solution. But this option will require financial support ($4000 - $5000 USD) from the rest of this society/civilization. Therefore, it will need more time.

Please understand that, most of my decision will only affect the “back-end” level but not about the public affair of low level mortal humans.

A very conflict and terrible situation.

But I have to make the choice soon.

Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 03:13:04 PM

A Blind License Of New Currency Paradigm Model Now Only Cost $6666 USD

The price for my “blind” license of new currency paradigm/model now only cost $6666 USD.

The new catch is: you can “transfer/sell” to any other entity later if you do not want to use it for yourself/your team.
And I do not care what the hex is that entity you want to sell/transfer for !

But there is only 1 slot.

I want a fair trade that is why I have put this super cheap offer on the table for I do strongly confident and believe many other entities will have to come and buy my license after it being published.

The deadline is for the next couple of days, no specific deadline, I will call off when I feel the time is up !

All the license will be hand written by me to the “qualified entity” (of course with their identification as well or just some nickname if they want), mostly all they need to do is show that proof to the “referee group”.

Feel free to contact me if you want and as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 04:46:06 AM

Reasons I The Messiah Really Want To Release The World Solution New Currency System In Singapore

There is absolutely no point for me to travel to any nations without a real objective.

I want to travel to Singapore to write, to release the world solution of a new international currency system model/paradigm for various reasons:
- Singapore is a neutral nation where both side from the “West” and the “East” are happy to visit/travel to.

- I want to buy a new Singapore sim card mobile number so that I can use 2 sim cards from 2 different nations: Vietnam and Singapore to receive the communication/talk and accepting the bid from all entities so no any entity can take advantage of.

- I do not want to release world solution in a super corrupt nation of Vietnam, the corruption matter in this country is involved not only about money wealth matter but also about spiritual realm, the worst of worst !

- The internet connection in Singapore is reliable and very stable, strong enough for me to do any live streaming session that with the video quality of 4K. There is a high chance it will be a double live streaming session from both desktop computer and mobile decive.

- I want to be completely alone in a physical house/place when releasing the world solution so I can focus as much as possible.
Now I still living with my family members in Vietnam.

- Frankly I still unable to find any great location in my current living city to do the world solution releasing.

- I want to do other things for this society after releasing the new international currency system model such as books, apps, projects, knowledge wisdom for other purpose such as climate change issue, human development evolution.
If I was forced to do the releasing in Vietnam then there won’t be any other  enlightenment information from me the real Savior Messiah Buddha.

So I really hope receive necessary support from the rest of you as much as soon as possible for I want to finish it within the next 10 days or so.

Thank You Very Much,
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:31:45 AM

An example of the fact that everyone in our world must comply with previously established civilized rules of coexistence are the current actions of Russia, which is now openly ignoring them, waging a war of conquest for the third year, trying to destroy Ukraine. All states clearly lose from this, with the exception of authoritarian states such as North Korea, Iran and China. They are also already looking at how to grab a piece of neighboring territories for themselves, including in Russia, weakened by the war.

If we allow general rules of behavior to be ignored, no one, anywhere, will ever be able to feel safe. These rules are not dogma; they must change depending on the experience and achievements of mankind. But refusing them is not only stupid, but also deadly.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TEBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 07:47:35 AM

The truth of the matter is that I don't see this rules based system changing in the nearest future because with the way the world economic system is structure it favour the power countries who will do everything with in there power to remain in that position
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:17:59 PM

I Hope The Top Neutral Referee Group Can Send My New Currency Model Idea To All Interested Parties

Hello all,
I have just got back from Singapore few hours ago.
The job is done.
Now it is the waiting time.

I hope the top neutral entities or the referee group can send my new unique currency model idea to all the interested beings/entities/parties as soon as possible.

I am not going to release to the public yet for it won’t going to change anything for you need real product to test to check to see the real life result.

Best Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:28:00 PM

The Fastest Way To Stop All The Current World Conflicts Is Investing In My New Currency Idea

How to make the Russia, Israel stop war within 24 hours?
All you need to do is show them my brand new global currency model/paradigm idea then threating them (those nations) of either stop war immediately within 24 hours or not allow to receive the using license/permission !

I do not have any direct contact with those top leaders of those nations and their group.

If you want to end the stupid current physical deadly weapon war with animal behavior and enter the new war of real human intelligence, then all you need to do is investing or cooperating with me to make that new international currency project become reality as soon as possible.

My new international currency system have 2 purpose and objective:
1. Replacing all the national fiat currency money in all the international transactions between nations.

2. Become the primary currency for the digital platform.

Too big, too ambious, but I think that is how a real digital currency should be !

You must understand the potential of digital technology and how to ultilize to the highest potential if you want to have the winning product(here is international currency).

And I strongly believe, my new currency idea will outplay all kind of physical assets including gold/silver (even in case any beings/entities make rule of using physical gold/silver/oil to settle any business transactions).
Because the number of people who have some decent amount of gold/silver is less than 0.01% of total world population.

With the raise of technology media, people will know what type of currency they should be use.

I think the USA and the West should let the East play their own book of physical gold/silver.
The only finalwinning product is my new international digital currency vision !

Best Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 08:55:04 AM

I The Savior Is Looking For Financial Support To Do The New Global Currency Project

I the Savior Messiah Buddha have revealed the new international currency model version which in my opinion is going to take over the current global financial system once is published and be known, be appeared in the mainstream media (even just in the introduction article, does not need any kind of marketing).

I prefer to franchising, selling license rather than directly do any particular currency project based on that idea, vision for various reason especially related to financial issue matters and desire motivation.

But there is a chance no any beings/entity have enough spiritual power and talent that able to carry that great currency project.

For that reason I am looking for the connection (financial support) from the rest of you in this society civilization.

The amount of money I am looking is from 5 to 10 millions USD.

The deadline for this calling is April 28th 2024.

Cryptocurrency Account:

Bitcoin BTC

bc1qn3hqhwsnr69q9mxxakrspfdyyyww3vvdxs7m5c

bc1qxhnn6zh8jdq4cs5nuzxh6ut45mqhqfmn5xewva

Litecoin LTC

ltc1qjng4kdxyu2e2e5vsnn9fpscrc459fphhg7k3qn

ltc1q26e6nrm3at0s6ud75lgkmj0g4ypltj6fg8jjyd

BitcoinCash BCH

bitcoincash:qp2fxumzkdmhpxcdceyj90mqlzddz82dfszl5wepmm

bitcoincash:qrl2en5dmdzx0rnmvm7j4eh297dmvp97wvwxxnpj33

eCash XEC

ecash:qzhcky7y0ty0cvv87f9kq22ewh39xvnxnu0qjfpzru

ecash:qzq42lh5k7y9pqyexf5mtk0puqnqem95hypyqm4xxz

Dogecoin DOGE

DNz9qB5RvnoYSbuYQx2HZEY21B8nqiiyiQ

DAMgm3aGNrHdwKiMBZ3nEwHtv3R6qQe12Q

Tron TRX

TAFw214XgFHaoLGvNiqpNhatTEc8MfS9zy

TEhvJSCX6azRsQ5bSUh8bdYuFCL61j6gGP

Digibyte DGB

D9EnUKrD9bEi6wTCzy7wQa1NAoPhMNZUwH

DT5gcQfSNFigyinrrqcKTtKyCvJye8oNew

Dash DASH

XtXu8Angb67r4YKXYFLws14CxNzBW7MiH4

XiMvuNJ2nk1vzVEV4FpAj7T7bEa9QeEosi

Lumens XML

GDKT3Z6T27RFJV4PJEIK66WRNCFRHWEHSXH5WVUAF5UUEAOIYYQU2LGH

GA27O7VYGYA5BRPSVATNE5XTL73VRID3OLKKIPDMDTSXNIRH4YNZSZBL

Qtum QTUM

QgzSXe1sgi65KQrWFAgEvkfQV1iLzbHm1B

QRuZnjzegToXSkLSzVL7Shia5LWBFiZ1Nh

Accept USDT, USDC and all other tokens via BSC BEP-20 or ERC ETH

Binance Smart Chain BNB

0xe06045908f736fdb3c8c8c741fd310878edb3901

0xf10bf77ee8052addb5ca121385f84949ae9978ff

Ethereum ETH

0x98D9eB47F22c506B132386E89cb4C8e459020740

0x47D2a24715294deEdAa98Ff502Dd521a8114400c

For bank money transfer or any other method: contact me privately.

I prefer to receive money via bank wire transfer rather than cryptocurrency.

I know this is a crazy calling article but I still share this post for everything is possible and there is chance for all the scenarios.

Thank you,

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: