Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What could be a comprehensive guide for a newbie here?  (Read 232 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:29:12 PM

I believe, you will surely achieve some guides from all those links, they have sent to this trend because there are a lot of things that will open your eyes to learn some basic things from BTC and crypto, and you will be happy to be part of this forum where users render impact free to newbies in the forum.

If truly, you are ready to learn to improve, try to study and be active in this forum which are some of the easiest way that can makes people to grow higher in the forum, because you will be seeing some topics where you can learn from the comments that will make you learn strange things you have never seen or study before.

Always ensure you study the rules, to know what to do in the forum because there are some things you will do against the rules of the forum and you will be ban from the forum, but if you know all the rules very well, you can stay long in the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 08:37:44 PM

<snip>

That good you want to learn about Bitcoin and the crypto world/space so I would suggest you keep active here as many of the members make useful threads or posts on Bitcoin Talk you just need to read them and if you feel this is the thing you come to know for the first time or it increases your knowledge you can also reply to that member by appreciating him/her in the form of thanks. Keep participating in the discussion that also will help you to learn fast as in discussion you will be able to ask more questions that you don't know and you want to know about those things.

You may see many of the users/members guiding you in a good way... all required is your time, focus, and reading threads if you can manage it, I can assure you that you will feel a good amount of knowledge adding to your memory. Besides this Bitcoin is the King of all digital cryptocurrencies out there in the market as far as it is concerned with reliability, capitalization, adoption or dominance.... I have seen many new users who have no idea about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin have learned from this forum and I am also suggesting the same thing just stay active here and this will surely help you.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 06:57:51 AM

Well this is the question almost every newbie always ask  but you see most of them do not grow or improve despite been given guidelines and suggestions, so I keep asking myself if the question is for fun or cruz I don't know, any that's by the way. If you actually want to be a pro in this forum you need to dedicate your time to read and as many thread as possible and also do research and sometimes it's not just about reading and doing research, make sure  you understand what you are reading and your research.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 08:00:41 AM

Well this is the question almost every newbie always ask  but you see most of them do not grow or improve despite been given guidelines and suggestions, so I keep asking myself if the question is for fun or cruz I don't know, any that's by the way. If you actually want to be a pro in this forum you need to dedicate your time to read and as many thread as possible and also do research and sometimes it's not just about reading and doing research, make sure  you understand what you are reading and your research.

It depends on what the person has joined the forum for. If a newbie is here to learn and grow, guidelines and suggestions can do a lot for them because they will read them and learn something from them, but if someone has joined the forum with the intent to earn money from here either through signature campaigns or bounties, they would barely focus that much on what others are suggesting because their minds will be crowded with thoughts regarding how they can grow their rank and start earning money.

It's ethical for us to provide assistance and help when someone asks for it, whether they really need it or not isn't our concern because we can't know that at first. So, we do what we are supposed to do and let them do what they are supposed to do, their success in the journey depends on how they travel on their way to success. One wrong step and the pathway changes towards failure.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: