Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodling or selling?  (Read 1242 times)
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:11:38 PM

There is no need for us to ever think of selling our Bitcoin because that would be the most stupid decision we could ever make in the crypto market. We need to be relaxed and keep buying if we have the funds to buy but if not, we can decide to hold for as long as possible so that we can earn huge from the market.
 Bitcoin price is going to reach 100k and we should not be surprised if that ever happened. The market is huge and we are not the only one taking the risk, we need to be prepared for the bull so that we earn from cryptocurrency. Those that can take the risk would do that and those that can't would have no option than to sell and regret later.
Actually in this case I would not say that it was a stupid decision because in the end every action of course we have thought before doing it and even if we sell now when it already makes it a profit then I think it's not a bad thing because in the end it was the decision they made to sell bitcoin because they thought that it was their goal to stop and we cannot force anyone to be in bitcoin whether it is to sell or to continue to hold the portopolio they have.
It's just that in this case it needs to be emphasized when we have sold the bitcoin that we have indirectly there will be a loss of ownership and usually when we have sold it we will be very difficult to re-enter because of the feelings of anxiety that we have so for things like this it is important to think further before action.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:34:10 PM

There is no need for us to ever think of selling our Bitcoin because that would be the most stupid decision we could ever make in the crypto market. We need to be relaxed and keep buying if we have the funds to buy but if not, we can decide to hold for as long as possible so that we can earn huge from the market.
 Bitcoin price is going to reach 100k and we should not be surprised if that ever happened. The market is huge and we are not the only one taking the risk, we need to be prepared for the bull so that we earn from cryptocurrency. Those that can take the risk would do that and those that can't would have no option than to sell and regret later.
Top traders and whales have thoroughly made their analysis on bitcoin and its definitely going to reach top targets in the system. It's all just a matter of time before Bitcoin triggered the pumps to $100k. I'm confident this event will take place and we'll be there to witnessed our portfolio, this have always been the main reason I've not touch my bitcoin though I've managed to touch others coins. The halving will be arriving in few days time and we should be ready.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Yukyzu

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 02:26:11 AM

Actually in this case I would not say that it was a stupid decision because in the end every action of course we have thought before doing it and even if we sell now when it already makes it a profit then I think it's not a bad thing because in the end it was the decision they made to sell bitcoin because they thought that it was their goal to stop and we cannot force anyone to be in bitcoin whether it is to sell or to continue to hold the portopolio they have.
It's just that in this case it needs to be emphasized when we have sold the bitcoin that we have indirectly there will be a loss of ownership and usually when we have sold it we will be very difficult to re-enter because of the feelings of anxiety that we have so for things like this it is important to think further before action.
Those who decide to sell some of their assets have of course thought carefully so they can decide to sell and enjoy the profits they have made and there is no harm in this because they will be able to collect at another time and when we want to return to collect of course this will becomes easier because we already understand the results we get from holding a number of assets that we own and also we will be able to hold them for a long period of time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:09:45 AM

Personally, I also sold some bitcoin when it hit $69k and I was happy with the profits I got. Although I also expect or hope that history will repeat itself, that we will have a bull season after the halving, but it is never wrong to take profits because the future is unpredictable. There is no guarantee that we will have a bull season after the halving.
Yes, you may be right, profit taking is never wrong. However, what is important is what we do after taking profit. I'm wondering what your next plan is after you sell some BTC at 69k USD? Continue to wait for price movements after halving to buy back BTC or will you not buy back the sold Bitcoin anymore?

If you continue to stay in this market, and after the halving event the price of Bitcoin increases above 69k USD, you may have to buy it back at a higher price. And so, I think that selling at 69k is not a profit-taking action, but a tendency to trade more (selling at a high price and waiting for a lower price to buy optimal quantity).

If you do not buy back BTC and are satisfied with the profit you have achieved, then that is exactly profit taking. Congratulation.

Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 04:22:57 AM

Well holding bitcoin is a matter of choice, those who held bitcoin for this long are people who made a strong decision and stood by it. You might think HODLing  like $1-2k will be less risky in terms of dip compeard to $20k, but you should not think of the dip but think of the rise because if a $20k investment rise by %20 you would have a huge increase compeard to a $1-2k investment. We should look at the profit when investing. a dip in price should be an advantage to accumulate more. There is no need to be afraid of HODLing for long because surely bitcoin is a good and reliable assets which stand to be the best digital asset so far.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:13:24 PM

Well holding bitcoin is a matter of choice, those who held bitcoin for this long are people who made a strong decision and stood by it. You might think HODLing  like $1-2k will be less risky in terms of dip compeard to $20k, but you should not think of the dip but think of the rise because if a $20k investment rise by %20 you would have a huge increase compeard to a $1-2k investment. We should look at the profit when investing. a dip in price should be an advantage to accumulate more. There is no need to be afraid of HODLing for long because surely bitcoin is a good and reliable assets which stand to be the best digital asset so far.
Many people cannot afford to buy more bitcoins at once so they can buy as many bitcoins as they want. Even by buying small fractions of Bitcoin they will be able to convert it into large fractions someday. Yes one thing is true that more amount of Bitcoin you invest more amount of profit you get from that investment. As per your point I am saying for example if someone invests $100 then if bitcoin price pumps 10% from there he will get a bit more profit than if he invests $50.

Investing in bitcoins is an investment where the longer you accumulate bitcoins the more you will be able to earn. Those who bought Bitcoin in early 2023 were able to make huge profits when the price of Bitcoin touched an all-time high this year. So if we invest in Bitcoin, we should plan to hold it for a long period of time without worrying if the price of Bitcoin falls and make a specific plan with the investment.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:36:46 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2024, 01:59:40 PM by Tmoonz

Any one thinking about or considering Bitcoin investment should also think or consider long term, it is no longer new to know that Bitcoin performs best when view in long term perspective apparently 4 to 10 years or more where you have more of compounded value of your Bitcoin investment over time, hodling for long is beyond patient it has much to do with self conviction about the potentials Bitcoin holds which will enables you to hold as long as possibly your investment goals and objectives to be met irrespective of any market conditions. However, before optioning for sell one should be able to have a sizeable worth of Bitcoin before selling in order to have a substantial profits by selling part of his or her Bitcoin investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Miles2006

Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:02:33 PM

Experienced investors who know the system can hold for years but I can't say same about newly investors, excitement with bitcoin price increasing is another factor that can cut the long term plan short, from my view taking out profit is not so simply mostly when an investor has not reached his/her target considering when to buy back or waiting for the dip can get tiring. patience can guide an investor mostly when dealing with a long term investment like bitcoin.

Many people cannot afford to buy more bitcoins at once so they can buy as many bitcoins as they want. Even by buying small fractions of Bitcoin they will be able to convert it into large fractions someday. Yes one thing is true that more amount of Bitcoin you invest more amount of profit you get from that investment. As per your point I am saying for example if someone invests $100 then if bitcoin price pumps 10% from there he will get a bit more profit than if he invests $50.
People who buy weekly or monthly don't necessary accumulate with little amount, dca allows an investor to accumulate with huge amount also if only an investor can meetup with such amount. An investor accumulation method might be different from others strategy but the ability to hold for long term is important. If buying with little fraction definitely the profit will not be massive but it's always advisable to invest with what you have.

jcojci

Activity: 686
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:31:51 PM

Those who have seen and felt the benefits of Bitcoin will continue to hold their Bitcoin. They will keep their bitcoins and only sell them when they reach their target. HODLing a certain amount of Bitcoin is better than nothing, making many people still hold onto their Bitcoin.
They see the profits coming for them in the next bull run so they can still hold onto their bitcoins.
People who are not strong enough to hold their Bitcoin will never feel its benefits. They will be discouraged by the rise and fall in its price, so they will decide to sell it faster.
However, that is not a good decision considering that the bitcoin price could increase very high after this.
Obim34

Merit: 202

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:41:32 PM

The truth about all these is that the act of holding is buy choice and personal determination, it doesn't come just natural, we are in a phase of life where challenges are being faced each day which requires the use of finance to resolve but a well defined investor will always find means to resolve outside tampering his portfolio (regards to emergency funds, reserved funds or savings).

Do we know, those who purchase at different interval for a long time(DCA) often finds it easier to hold than those who buys the DIP or lump sum and just have to sit and watch their investment grow. This is something experimental, I don't have to alter my investment because I am purchasing at my financial capacity, at separate intervals and due to the fact that I intend to grow my investment gradually with time, certainly confronts my chances to sell.

Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:00:29 PM

Top traders and whales have thoroughly made their analysis on bitcoin and its definitely going to reach top targets in the system. It's all just a matter of time before Bitcoin triggered the pumps to $100k. I'm confident this event will take place and we'll be there to witnessed our portfolio, this have always been the main reason I've not touch my bitcoin though I've managed to touch others coins. The halving will be arriving in few days time and we should be ready.
This period is usually called Bitcoin's halving season Bitcoin is halving during this season. Halving means to halve from the peak price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will come to half of its value, that is the meaning of halving. If we wait for the halving then we should wait some more time because when the halving season is completely over then we can invest if we want. By investing now, many may think that we may have invested at the wrong time or if we invest $100 now, if the price of Bitcoin falls below that, our investment amount will be $50. To those who have such question in their mind, I say to be patient and wait for some time if you think the market will halve then invest at that time.
$weetne$$

Activity: 182
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:10:08 PM

Top traders a and whales can be wrong at time therefore you do not have to believe everything that they say, bit with this prediction they're correct because we're heading into the bull market so everybody can predict that the market is going to be bullish and they will be right. Top traders do not always get everything they say correctly so if you want to hold your Bitcoin it should be because that is what you want to do as that's the way you want to invest in Bitcoin and not because it is what some groups of top traders are saying. Hodling Bitcoin is better and more a better investment strategy than selling but what will be better than selling is to trade your Bitcoin. If you learn how to trade properly, you will always be making profits and can hold a larger quantity of Bitcoin because of the profits that you'll be making when you trade.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:03:08 PM

Top traders a and whales can be wrong at time therefore you do not have to believe everything that they say, bit with this prediction they're correct because we're heading into the bull market so everybody can predict that the market is going to be bullish and they will be right. Top traders do not always get everything they say correctly so if you want to hold your Bitcoin it should be because that is what you want to do as that's the way you want to invest in Bitcoin and not because it is what some groups of top traders are saying. Hodling Bitcoin is better and more a better investment strategy than selling but what will be better than selling is to trade your Bitcoin. If you learn how to trade properly, you will always be making profits and can hold a larger quantity of Bitcoin because of the profits that you'll be making when you trade.
When you do hover  yourself into this market then trust no one, but only yourself because information that could be read up might be that true or not but of course we are that living here on this speculative market
on which there's no one would really be able to know on where the market will really be going. Whales would really be always the upperhand but of course they wont really be able to know anytime on what
the future holds or on what would really be the future movements.  This is why on the time that you would really be that making yourself that having those investment decisions then always stick into your own plans.
Its not bad to have some snipping out some ideas from other traders or investors but always that stick into your own plans and analysis.

Holding or selling? It would really be that entirely be depending on you. We do have our own will and approach on things basing up into the experience and on the
knowledge you do have.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:32:54 PM

The truth about all these is that the act of holding is buy choice and personal determination, it doesn't come just natural, we are in a phase of life where challenges are being faced each day which requires the use of finance to resolve but a well defined investor will always find means to resolve outside tampering his portfolio (regards to emergency funds, reserved funds or savings).

Do we know, those who purchase at different interval for a long time(DCA) often finds it easier to hold than those who buys the DIP or lump sum and just have to sit and watch their investment grow. This is something experimental, I don't have to alter my investment because I am purchasing at my financial capacity, at separate intervals and due to the fact that I intend to grow my investment gradually with time, certainly confronts my chances to sell.
I would say both are actually done by our own choice and preference. You cannot just hold or sell without weighing the circumstances or advantages first, everything should be done carefully and cautiously. Now, in the case where bitcoin halving is probably the next day or let’s say in the following days, of course I would settle hodling my coins. I wouldn’t be this determined hodling tight through all those previous years if I’ll just end up selling immediately. Although selling some of the coins may also be reasonable most especially if you have some emergencies, but if things are going exactly based on what you planned, then settle on hodling.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HideYourKeys

Activity: 83
Merit: 57

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 05:42:26 PM

The more you read, the easier it is to resist temptation. I would at least wait until the end of the year if I was willing to sell and had bitcoin available

Get your bitcoin seedphrase engraved in metal , at the lowest price. hideyourkeys.io
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 07:24:37 PM

Well I don't want to actually be a party pooper but what are the odds of all this expectations not happening because I can remember vividly that the whole Bitcoin price wasn't supposed to reach a new ATH until after the halving of which this time around trend was totally different as Bitcoin beat the previous ATH even the halving dreamt of showing its face so am just sceptical, what if the whole this time around is different like the history books show and tell it to be.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 07:47:16 PM

Well, saving isn’t about how much you save but how long and if the purpose for the savings was met.
In cryptocurrency, people come into the industry with different mindset and purpose and the cryptocurrency industry already offers several opportunities that suits and fit several interest and at the end, you’re still smiling with profits.   
It doesn’t matter what time a withdrawal is made, stat matters as I’ve said previously is the fact that we’re making profits and there are two type of investors which are, the long term and the short term investors and you’ll agree with me that, just as their names, that’s whet they implied that, there are people who believe in taking profits at every possible time and there is also the opposite set of investors as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 07:50:14 PM

-snip-
Its not bad to have some snipping out some ideas from other traders or investors but always that stick into your own plans and analysis.

Holding or selling? It would really be that entirely be depending on you. We do have our own will and approach on things basing up into the experience and on the
knowledge you do have.
It's more like evaluating every suggestion and idea from other traders, rather than just taking it for granted without doing your own analysis.

But some people are quite skeptical and don't believe in other people's opinions at all.
They only rely on their own views and analysis, so there is no comparison whether it leads to a truth or not.

And in the end holding or selling it becomes each decision, depending on how each person's needs are.
Having a target that will certainly be different from others, now maybe a new ATH of $ 100k is a mass target,
but it does not rule out the possibility of a higher price target.
Always adjust to your own abilities and to what extent to survive making a profit.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 08:04:49 PM

Experienced investors definitely see that a dip is an opportunity, that's why there is the slogan buy the dip, it's not easy to do that, especially as we see the value of bitcoin continuing to decline, but if we continue to accumulate the bitcoin we have by continuing to buy, we will get extraordinary benefits.  i know that everyone's time is different, but selling the loss of bitcoin you have because of FUD is stupid act.

The more you read, the easier it is to resist temptation. I would at least wait until the end of the year if I was willing to sell and had bitcoin available
Good luck with your target time, because bearish is normal in the crypto market.

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 08:23:11 PM

This is definitely the time to hodl and not sell because selling now will lead to regrets. I am sure of it because there has never been any halving that have not lead to major bull run. This year will not be different so instead of selling, now should be a time to buy more because the price is likely going up and such purchase is just like easy money for those who will take the chance.
Who are the top traders and whales and where do they drop their analysis? Is $100k the target in this market cycle? I want to know what you know, to help me make better decision. One thing we are in agreement is the fact that bitcoin price will be going up, just that no one know how far it will go, not even the supposed expert traders and whales. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: