Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: accusations people are transphobic just for being logical  (Read 61 times)
franky1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 06:43:20 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2024, 07:52:10 PM by franky1

And, not that it's relevant to the topic in any way, franky1 is also a massive transphobe.  Just an all-round piece of shit in general, really.

i am not anti-trans... i am anti-trends

trans is not as you think it is.. (its not about social games of discourse of mindset, bickering of mindsets)
analogy
someone deciding when they are a kid they want to be a fire officer. does not mean they get to be a fire officer just by their say so.. without training or skill or passing a test.... other people should not be forced into saying he is a fireman just on his say so.. there is actually a process involved in transitioning from one job role to another...
when kids do it, its cute, people play along(for a while) because they know its a game and a phase. but it does not make a kid a fire officer just on a kids say so

when someone is just confused about something due to some silly social media game they seen on social media.. they are not truly transgender, they are just playing childish games of wanting to be something they seen in social trends of what they seen on a screen

andrew chow is still andrew chow. even if he wants to claim he is something else. just looking at him you can tell he is still andrew.
listening to his voice is obvious he is still andrew
also it was his parents that named him andrew and doctors that had medical evidence that he is a guy(andrew) and they signed a birth certificate verifying gender and name and family members
if he wants to say andrew is dead(usual social narrative of these types of people) then his parents should file a murder investigation

if he is actually going through proper medical transition. then he should go through that process and complete it.... and not just playing social mind games to course discourse generated just to insult people that dont believe in his mindscape..

i have nothing against anyone that actually wishes to proceed the entire process of actual transitioning via all the lengthy medical procedures and surguries and medications and hormone therapies, if it leads to them living a life that fulfils their life..
however those just social trending a new trend of pronouns for social discourse because it sounds cool to put themselves into some label for some other reason of pretending they are a penguin, two spirit animal or helicopter or a different biology to their birth determined biology.. thats not the same thing

there is a process.. some people just have identity crisis. which can be worked out using therapy. EG they think they will get treated differently or get some compassion if they pretend to be something different..
however there is also others that after a process of therapy to actually diagnose them, they realise they actually are unequivocally better off as properly transitioning via hormones, medical interventions to change their gender (not just mind games/social drama trends)
if andrew does not have realistic plans of genital surgery. he is not actually wanting to transition

analogy
if you are not committed to do the processes needed to become a fire officer and be that role. you are not a fireman. you are just play acting as one

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 03:28:14 PM

Your post is very lengthy and I think your wordings have made you seem as if you are indeed transphobic but somehow I actually do agree.

We should let people dress the way they want, act how we they want to and love whoever they want to. However they should be checked thoroughly if this is truly what they want. Especially when they are still a young.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:52:12 AM

Your post is very lengthy and I think your wordings have made you seem as if you are indeed transphobic but somehow I actually do agree.

We should let people dress the way they want, act how we they want to and love whoever they want to. However they should be checked thoroughly if this is truly what they want. Especially when they are still a young.

In reality they don't know that's what they want but they have been constantly brainwashed via social media influencers aka feminists and LGBQT support groups that can ruin their life because they got confused and took that wrong path. I am sure actual trans won't even support the people who are trying to be a trans.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
franky1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 07:37:52 AM

my wording is clear but yes requires more then small soundbit snippets because its not something that can be explained in 2 words

there is a wide difference between someone that needs and can benefit from the full transition process for their mental and physical wellbeing and life prospects.......... and then there are the trenders.. just play acting as it cool to play dress up or want to cause discourse due to social trends and peer pressure
so lets not confuse the two by trying to virtue signal the second group as being the first group

i have nothing against those that need or want the full transition process for real life affirming contentment

i have nothing against those who just enjoy dress-up (tomboys, dragqueens, cosplay, larping, role play)
but lets not confuse the two especially lets not try pushing others to confuse the two using peer pressure and discourse and insults

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: