Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2024-04-11] Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Robert Kiyosaki Believes Bitcoin Price ...  (Read 36 times)
chmod755 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 04:01:28 AM

Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Robert Kiyosaki Believes Bitcoin Price Will Reach $2.3 Million

Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki says he believes that the price of bitcoin will reach $2.3 million, citing a prediction by Ark Invest CEO Cathie Wood. Meanwhile, he said stock, bond, and real estate markets are “set to crash,” and he expects the U.S. to go bankrupt.

Robert Kiyosaki Foresees Bitcoin Hitting $2.3 Million

The author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, has reaffirmed his bullish stance on bitcoin. Rich Dad Poor Dad is a 1997 book co-authored by Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It has been on the New York Times Best Seller List for over six years. More than 32 million copies of the book have been sold in over 51 languages across more than 109 countries.

He explained on social media platform X Wednesday that Ark CEO Cathie Wood has predicted that bitcoin will hit $2.3 million per BTC. “Do I believe her? Yes I do,” the famous author wrote, noting that Wood is “very smart” and he trusts her opinion.

“Could she be wrong? Yes. She could be. So what? The more important question is ‘What do you believe?’ … And most importantly: ‘How many bitcoin do you own?'” he shared, emphasizing that if Wood is right, he would wish that he bought more BTC. Nonetheless, he stressed:

I too believe bitcoin will reach $2.3 million.

“I suggest ‘Live dangerously.’ If you can afford $.01 bitcoin… you will be better educated, smarter, wiser when it comes to bitcoin,” he opined.

Wood and her asset management firm, Ark Invest, have made a bullish BTC price prediction that is even higher than what Kiyosaki quoted. “We put our bull case for bitcoin at $1.5 million,” the Ark CEO recently said, adding that “If institutional investors were to allocate a little more than 5% of their portfolios to bitcoin, that alone would add $2.3 million” to her firm’s $1.5 million projection.

In addition to the surging demand for spot bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs), Wood recently highlighted other factors that are driving the price of bitcoin higher. She said the cryptocurrency is a hedge against currency devaluations and wealth erosions. “I think this is an insurance policy against rogue regimes or against just horrible fiscal and monetary policies,” she detailed, attributing the recent bitcoin price surge to a “flight to safety.”

Kiyosaki has also repeatedly warned about markets crashing. “The Everything Bubble, stocks, bonds, real estate set to crash. U.S. debt increasing by $1 trillion every 90 days. U.S. bankrupt. Save yourself. Please buy more real gold, silver, bitcoin,” he wrote on X Sunday.

Last week, he responded to a prediction by economist Harry Dent stating that the price of bitcoin could crash to $200. “If bitcoin drops to $200 per coin I will buy as many coins as I can,” he affirmed. The renowned author has also ramped up his advice for investors to ditch the U.S. dollar to buy bitcoin alongside gold and silver. He sees BTC as the perfect asset at the right time while the USD is a “giant Ponzi scheme.” Earlier, Kiyosaki predicted that the price of bitcoin would hit $100K by September, advising people to pay attention to the halving. He also stated that BTC is headed for $300K this year.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/rich-dad-poor-dad-author-robert-kiyosaki-believes-bitcoin-price-will-reach-2-3-million/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: