Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A reply to Ms Pretty  (Read 2391 times)
rohnearner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:49:08 AM

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

"  I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
    If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
    2) Which age group should I target?
    3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
    4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
    Ms. Pretty
"

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:
"
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO
"

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAwesomeMan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:09:06 AM

Saw this a few years ago.

Most epic reply
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:23:10 AM

That bankster makes $20000k annually. Wisdom is the other half of the salary... except when it comes to choosing cryptocurrency Grin
rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:37:09 AM

Most epic reply
Most of us did saw it years ago but   but now we have a whole new generation that just believe in #ing and #vlogs..! btw few stories remains meaningful over the time.. Like the question asked on this forum "will bitcoin hit 1k$ mark " the question was asked more then a year ago and bitcoin hit the 1k$ mark but the question still makes sense ..!

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:36:17 AM

I've not seen it before.
10 thumbs up.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:19:15 AM

I've not seen it before.
10 thumbs up.

+1 Tongue
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:36:56 PM

I saw this a while ago, JP Morgan answered her like a boss, I doubt anyone with the criteria she is asking for will marry her (she is clearly stating she wants to marry a wallet and not the guy) unless he is a desperate 80 yo guy.....
She can get guys to go out with her and buy her expensive stuff but that's another story
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:54:37 PM

i guess a little hookers that seeking for a sugar daddy Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
duhosnyul

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:15:31 PM

No sane millionaire would marry this girl she is only looking for money. Mistress maybe if she is pretty enough. This girl would likely divorce and get half of your money.

Energycoin. eD5Kv8NxNAgge58bbyJfZpANDDJg2G7uid
Freebiescoin- Free Distribution
FCsxVbuZzEekqY9q9voNZHps7fnqndRfuF
kuroman

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:06:36 PM

making a thread like that about her self proves how intelligent she is.
bitvestor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

I wont even buy a woman in the stock market unless she don't shitt and fart! Grin
But i will sell a woman who shits and farts in the stock market for profit, maybe 100% ROI..
Lamalicious

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:29:20 PM

And here I thought it's just a joke...

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:33:03 PM

Hahaha.... That girl Start posting feeling so smart, but after getting  reply feeling dump.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

I saw it too few days ago on facebook.My opinion is that she kinda begs for a rich guy,and like that she won\t have one.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

Well, there's one thing that puts off most women. If a dude only shows that he's sexually attracted to her, like walking up to her in a bar and saying: "I would so nail you!", most women would think he's a jerk and cut off any chance he had right there and then. Most of the time.

Same thing with women that's only after money. Walking up to a man at the bar asking: "How much money do you make, honey?".

Even dropping that question on a 3rd date would be rather unforgiving in my point.

Point being, true love does not know money. So if you're in love with someone, you're in love, no matter what the person does or how much he does make.

And it would not be real love if it was only for the money,and I don't think either of them would be truly happy.

Money is a bonus, and usually is not a downside to any marriage or partnership, but when it's the sole criteria or the most important criteria, I would think very many men would back out.

Does she love you for the money, or for who you are?
rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:42:42 PM

Too dumb to understand things around her.. but I was surprised by JP Morgan's last lines when he said to this pretty Dumb lady
" And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool. "
 I mean why even bother wasting time typing those lines :p when it is obvious that she is good for nothing.

TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:07:57 PM

I mean why even bother wasting time typing those lines :p when it is obvious that she is good for nothing.

People could change their ways. But I agree she sounded stupid..
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:13:04 PM

Girlfriend read this to me the other day. Well played by JP Morgan CEO for sure, although I don't respect his opposition to BTC.

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:04:49 PM

Girlfriend read this to me the other day. Well played by JP Morgan CEO for sure, although I don't respect his opposition to BTC.
So your Girlfriend read this to you...! I just hope you are not a Millionaire but even if you are  I just hope your girlfriend is not like her Tongue .! even if she is .... hmm in that case I can't help you :p 

d2dtk

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:02:17 PM

Most epic reply

I never seen this and agree it's the best response ever!

Oh and at least she is honest about be s good digger

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: