Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your top performing altcoin this year so far??  (Read 268 times)
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 05:48:01 AM

Hey mates, as we get closer to the halving, I wanted to ask, what are your top performing altcoins for the year so far, and which ones are you looking to add to your portfolio as we progress deeper into the year

I don't have many altcoins for investment. and I also don't focus my investment on the Bitcoin halving. Sol is one of the altcoins that interests me and I make it an investment asset in my portfolio. ETH is another altcoin that I keep in my wallet. I don't expect SOL to increase tremendously this year. but it might be good enough if I keep it long term.

Send it to $1000/1
Rabbitqt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 05:54:09 AM

Hey mates, as we get closer to the halving, I wanted to ask, what are your top performing altcoins for the year so far, and which ones are you looking to add to your portfolio as we progress deeper into the year
SOL is by far leading, but LTC is coming in a close second before the current dump. SOL has been an impressive asset; I wish I had jumped on sooner when it was below 70, but it's still been an enjoyable ride.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: