Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating Your Own CryptoCurrency (An actual guide, not an Easter Egg Hunt)  (Read 1820 times)
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 04:57:54 AM

I just wanted to Bump this as an Example of the Van Kush Family in the Blockchain Industry.
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 06:41:55 PM

The Mystery of Easter
Last Easter I put something together for Everyone, so I will do it again here.

In the Ancient World many People used to Worship the Sun, and Today many believe that God does not exist because they can not see him. So, like the Equinox and the Solstices that are Celebrated related to the Sun, most People could Worship the Sun Today, because:

1. They can see it

2. It is the most Massive Object in Visibility

3. It is the Center of our Solar System and all Things

4. The Sun does Struggle and Deal with we could say, Things from Other Stars, the Rest of the Solar System, Gravitational Pulls, and then there are Rocks that Fly in from Other Solar Systems just as an example that You can see, the Sun takes on New Things all the Time, and we don't even have to ask. We don't have to Pray to it, we don't have to Beg it.

5. The Sun comes up Everyday waking up the Creatures it touches, and when it is gone the Great God "The Moon" comes into the Sky. So the Sun and the Moon are similarly situated.

And so,
The Sun might as well be God to most People. And that is also Part of Easter. with Jesus:

1. We can see Jesus

2. Jesus Established the Church which is quite Visible, and he did it while he was Dead mostly

etc,

The Son might as well be God to most People.

And so that is how God has Established the Universe. If You were looking at the Sun, and the Powers it Works with outside of itself, You might not even Recognize that God is Right there, in all of that Happening, none of that is Happening outside of God. But if You are using Your Eyes to make the Determination You might say that it is just the Sun, and that that is what the Sun does, that I am Attributing Things to an Invisible Entity and it is all just the Sun.

And the Son might as well be God to most People.
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:28:03 AM

I want Everyone to know that this CryptoNote Method is the First way that the Van Kush Family is going to Create a Coin, we are actually going to do a CryptoNote Pool First so we can Mine all Kind of CryptoNote Coins, then we are going to Launch Our Own, and then of Course we will tell Others that we can List them in Our Mining Pool, and we will List Coins that we want Our Pool to Hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: