Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2024, 09:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentraland turning into SHITCOIN! SHITTIEST SHIT OF THE SHIT! MONEY LOSS 100%  (Read 938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FortuneFollower

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 08:47:47 AM

This MANA coin that you're pertaining to is just same with the shitcoins I have many years ago
Shut the fuck up senyorito123. MANA is not shit

Bro, don't go like that on other forum members, please  Angry You can disagree, but you don't disrespect others while doing so. Otherwise, you are getting warned and reported.
Decentraland (MANA)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 08:54:01 AM

Bro, don't go like that on other forum members, please  Angry You can disagree, but you don't disrespect others while doing so. Otherwise, you are getting warned and reported.
It looks like you are all paid by competitors to bully the Decentraland.
FortuneFollower

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 09:11:18 AM

It looks like we have our own opinion about things, and we don't explode while some of them collide Grin
JamesDaniel90

Activity: 812
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 09:28:42 AM

Decentraland gang  Grin

I haven't bought any for ages but i still do hold what I have - even if it can just get back to $2 I would be happy with that but it could go a lot higher if the metaverse hype comes back.
FortuneFollower

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 09:30:59 AM

Decentraland gang  Grin

I haven't bought any for ages but i still do hold what I have - even if it can just get back to $2 I would be happy with that but it could go a lot higher if the metaverse hype comes back.

That's the spirit! I hope you will get straight to the point and fix your deals while they are green, even though I don't like the project itself.
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 10:24:48 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2024, 10:43:23 AM by Decentraland (MANA)

Bro, don't go like that on other forum members, please  Angry You can disagree, but you don't disrespect others while doing so. Otherwise, you are getting warned and reported.

It looks like we have our own opinion about things, and we don't explode while some of them collide Grin
Same crowd with same opinion...

Are you sure you're not a farm? Hands off from Decentraland
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
September 20, 2024, 11:37:17 AM

Always make sure you throw away the old ones and look for new altcoins, thats why new projects always get into the top 20 list on coinmarketcap every bull market, many old projects will fade.
This is the most stupid advice I have ever heard. A smart user always invests in promising projects for the long term... Decentraland for example

No matter how hard you try to denigrate Decentraland, the Decentraland project will show such growth that nobody never dreamed of
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1121

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2024, 12:22:48 PM

I am curious now...

I have not yet deep-dived Decentraland, my own bad experience of supposedly NFT and/or Metaverse land was "Upland" I think it was (I tended to confuse Upland versus Uphold, but I think Uphold was one of the exchanges the Brave browser's BAT token used as part of its seemingly scammy switcheroos from exchange to exchange as excuse not to give browser users their BAT tokens earned).

I found Upland to be scammy in that after putting in months at it one day when I moved across the province and took a while to get internet in the new location they rug-pulled in effect; suddenly all my land and earnings were vanished. Basically if you didn't manage to "become a citizen" soon enough or fast enough or continuously enough you were just an immigrant without any rights whose stuff is all up for grabs.

I do not yet known enough about Decentraland to know if it even has a free to play entrypoint let alone whether any such that it does have is just another rug-pull for hapless immigrants. I never had that impression though, O.P.'s problem seems basically to have been "investing more than one can afford to lose"...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
JamesDaniel90

Activity: 812
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 20, 2024, 03:45:11 PM

Markm - OP bought too much and is now stressing as we have seen 6 months of downward action since the Bitcoin all time high in March.

But with the rate cuts the other day and the last quarter of a halving year usually being very good, it will all turn around again soon and the good days will be back again.

The price of Decentraland is currently $0.30 but it could be double or even treble that by the end of 2024 when everything starts pumping again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: