Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin reach 100k USD in 2024?  (Read 126 times)
shitpost pioneer (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:28:12 PM

Bitcoin is very bullish currently.
Not long ago, Bitcoin reached a new all time high proving its sceptics false.

Do you expect it is possible in 2024 for Bitcoin to reach 100k USD?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:32:41 PM

Your name suggests how shitpost this topic is especially when done on Altcoin speculation board. You are indeed a shitpost pioneer.

We are already 30+K USD away from 100K while halving has a solid impact on Bitcoin price that is proven on multiple occasions. Bitcoin can reach this target but it’s not guaranteed. Most important to watch now is the support to hold the correction happened on Bitcoin to sustain further growth until 100K reach.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:38:07 PM

And in a few days Bitcoin will be halved. Today I saw the Bitcoin price going down with a corrections, last time I checked it was at $66k above.  It is becoming very difficult to predict how much of a correction Bitcoin will take. I think with the way bitcoin has been going this year and the bitcoin halving, if bitcoin's correction isn't too big, it could be possible for bitcoin to reach $100k. But I am optimistic that Bitcoin will cross $100k in the next bull season.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:00:39 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2024, 08:11:12 PM by Stalker22

Have you at least bothered to browse the Bitcoin Speculation board?  There sure are a lot of folks making bold predictions about where things are headed.  But frankly most of it seems to be wishful thinking, hopium or personal bias based on what people want or hope will happen.  The reality is nobody really knows for sure and  bitcoin's always been volatile and could shoot up to crazy new highs or tumble way down just as easily.  Getting too caught up in the endless volatility predictions rarely does much good imho.

And in a few days Bitcoin will be halved.
~

What are you talking about? Bitcoin does not get "halved" like its some store sale. It goes through a halving event.  Big difference.
"A halving event refers to the programmed decrease in the block reward for miners."  Its a technical aspect, not a Black Friday discount.  Wink

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 08:16:09 AM

I don't think it'll reach up to that mark.  I mean if it continues the trend of its performances in the previous era then it should touch near to 100k$ but it's not looking possible especially under these kinds of worldly issues.

The ongoing conflicts and wars will spread in my opinion and it'll affect the middle east and Europe the most. These two continents are most in trading so this will affect the performances of most of the altcoins and of course BTc. That's just an opinion you can make your statements on.

shitpost pioneer (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 12:22:19 PM

Your name suggests how shitpost this topic is especially when done on Altcoin speculation board.
My topic will contain answers from members who will comment here.
It's not my duty to be held responsible for any inappropriate answer(s).

You are indeed a shitpost pioneer.
Yes and I feel honored to be one.
Your dearest regards!

shitpost pioneer

I don't think it'll reach up to that mark.  I mean if it continues the trend of its performances in the previous era then it should touch near to 100k$ but it's not looking possible especially under these kinds of worldly issues.
100k seems like a bold prediction right now but once reached, we will look back and be sure it was an easy mark for Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 10:34:13 PM

Not impossible.
We're 60% already on it and there's got to be a slow moving until we reach $70k back and $80k. The year is still long and we're still on the 2nd quarter so there's more to this year as this is the halving year. If it won't be reached by this year and put that hope on 2025 as what many are saying that it's likely the time that we're going to see that the market will peak on this particular bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 12:15:41 AM

Not impossible.
We're 60% already on it and there's got to be a slow moving until we reach $70k back and $80k. The year is still long and we're still on the 2nd quarter so there's more to this year as this is the halving year. If it won't be reached by this year and put that hope on 2025 as what many are saying that it's likely the time that we're going to see that the market will peak on this particular bull run.
You nailed it. Just think about how we were able to reach the current price of $60,000 from $20,000 a few years ago.
So, since we are in a bull market, I am really hoping forward the price action is really different already now, we can go parabolic run up to $100,000 just like a common thing in a bull market.
Just look how fast from $60,000 up to $70,000 when we created new all-time high earlier, and that's already $30,000 more for $100,000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 05:53:17 AM

Depends how the rest of the year will go. As you saw the past couple of days, if there is geopolitcal risks like another war, then obviously the markets will tank. However if the year is stable, there are no surprises, Trump wins election, then I can certainly see $100K sometime in 2024 or early 2025.

We still got positive flows to the ETFs, and the GBTC flows are starting to get smaller and smaller. Most likely they are done liquiditing their assets and there is less sell pressure. Then there is a halving which everybody knows about is always bullish.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 10:32:22 AM

Not impossible.
You nailed it. Just think about how we were able to reach the current price of $60,000 from $20,000 a few years ago.
So, since we are in a bull market, I am really hoping forward the price action is really different already now, we can go parabolic run up to $100,000 just like a common thing in a bull market.
Just look how fast from $60,000 up to $70,000 when we created new all-time high earlier, and that's already $30,000 more for $100,000.
Yeah, while the others are being discouraged whenever they see that there's a plunge to Bitcoin within the day. But even with that, they know that it's going to recover no matter what happens and we're just a few thousands away and we know how impactful the halving is and that's why it's going to be possible that we'd see it this year and more confident that the upcoming year could even be more than $100k. We don't know but we're all hoping for that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:01:33 PM

And in a few days Bitcoin will be halved. Today I saw the Bitcoin price going down with a corrections, last time I checked it was at $66k above.  It is becoming very difficult to predict how much of a correction Bitcoin will take. I think with the way bitcoin has been going this year and the bitcoin halving, if bitcoin's correction isn't too big, it could be possible for bitcoin to reach $100k. But I am optimistic that Bitcoin will cross $100k in the next bull season.
I think a correction can only happen once for each ATH. Maybe what have occurred can now be considered as a normal dip or due to the volatility of BTC. There is no need to stress your self to predict the price accurately whether negatively or positively because that is impossible to do and all here are only making predictions.

Correction can only become huge once it will stack but that can also lead for a faster increase of the price and once a major correction occurs, a lot of people will buy huge amounts which can also allow us to see a quick recovery. Next bull run can take time again to happen and with that long, you better assume for a price which is higher than $100k.

Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 05:24:15 PM

$100k is possible if we can see 73k due to ETF euphoria. Normally, BTC was meant to retrace an healthy retracement before the halving which could possibly kick fast the price to the speculative amount but then again, things came in too fast with BTC getting affected with war news causing it to go down quickly. I have keen my interest in BTC price movement since I started participating in bitget BTC halving competition. So I would say. We haven't gotten the healthy correction just enough.

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 11:35:22 AM

$100k is possible if we can see 73k due to ETF euphoria. Normally, BTC was meant to retrace an healthy retracement before the halving which could possibly kick fast the price to the speculative amount but then again, things came in too fast with BTC getting affected with war news causing it to go down quickly.
Totally agree, these retracements and dips that we're having are healthy. Everyone shouldn't take that negatively because it has to happen.

I have keen my interest in BTC price movement since I started participating in bitget BTC halving competition. So I would say. We haven't gotten the healthy correction just enough.
You guys get paid by bitget by mentioning them on your posts? I just noticed that many of you are saying that a lot or it's only true that you genuinely into it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 12:10:39 PM

This Name of yours reflect to what are your intentions in this forum , if you will just surf
this very section , you will find how many threads that has this same questions and given so much
response already.

but let me ask you this, what would this reaching will do to you?

are you a literal investor or just another that wanted a spam thread?  better luck this mate
becaue we have so much of this kind recently .

andyou1234

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 05:19:17 PM

BTC is a coin that has great formality and prospects in the crypto market, especially as BTC is one of the coins that is a formality for everyone, I think it is very possible that Bitcoin can reach $100, but this will not happen in 2024, considering the time The crypto market is currently experiencing a decline because there is a correction going on, and we don't know for sure how long this will last, but I am very optimistic that during the next bull run the price of bitcoin will break through the $100 mark.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: