Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi’s disappearance and inactivity—>why?  (Read 21 times)
Kushath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:46:42 PM

I was confused and riddled with this thing in my mind a lot when I saw and read this thing on the 4ch**, at first I didn't know who that guy was or what was he talking about, there was this video that went (ok) viral on Reddit and was taken down (or deleted) 3 days after. I still remember the video where that guy in the video was eating a croissant-shaped thing in which the flakes were falling and he wore a hoodie he was talking to this guy (hez) " I don't know man, he came down from the alley and asked me was I fineeas, and he asked me to work on a project with him, he would pay me for the contribution as in a form of payment, I didn't understand and he gave me some cash, I and the fam were interested in that and we started working on this project, he bought a laptop that looked sleek and thin when we asked him where he got that, he said japan has these in the market recently..." then I saw a post on Reddit itself "there was someone behind the deletion of that post". I know you will not understand this right now, but wait for the sweet and smooth story.

This is my theory of Satoshi, he is someone who came from the future and knew about this technology and wanted to create this by himself, but not knowing he should always travel to the past. to create this future he was set to that means his future is destined to create his past in a loop. This is why he disappeared completely. he disappeared into the future to maintain the cycle. but there is a problem that arises now, you will ask me, if he knows that bitcoin will be such a huge success, so he came back to the past instead of buying it he created the bitcoin and went into the future? yes this is a way of approach of my own thesis because i beleive that there is this message maybe a signal that is embedded into the last block that will be mined, that maybe triggered him or maybe there will be a purpose for this whole drama around crypto. Just imagine the posssibilities of how the consequences maybe. He/they have created this wonderful creation where the whole world is in a race to uncover and be rewarded.

The last memoirs and sightings of satoshi maybe was with gavin, Theymos the reason they were chosen can also be a significant decision to prove something. You cannot leave your legacy behind in the hands of people you would not trust, god made every relation predefined mother, father, siblings etc, but he said i will give you an option of choosing only one relation that is friendship and left us with this choice. satoshi chose this choice perfectly there is no damage to the whole bitcoin's ecosystem thanks to them.

I dont know maybe he is still working on the project anonymously, or is taking a break or trying to implement a new technology like this i dont know, or maybe he is in the future enjoying the returns on the bitcoin Grin.
Whatever it is this will truly just be the best revolution in a sector ive seen. guys chill the story i provided was just a thesis of mine just leave it, it's not that serious to take. Also satoshi if you read this please contact me i have something to ask from you Grin.

Also a question how to earn tips in bitcoin and what work to do to earn them-->serious question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: