Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange native tokens Vs Wallet native tokens  (Read 243 times)
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:14:54 AM

Okay good with the above most of the native tokens has lucratively being attracted, sometimes I even forget that they're not in the exchange blockchains. Especially BNB, it has most been a considerable token to adopt due to its influence position it has played and gained admist considering reputable and great AltCoins. I've even recommended it to be one of the best AltCoins if investors has has to adapt to diversify their investment portfolios but meanwhile I haven't been rolling with it yet but I'm so much as that considering to adopt it too.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 06:12:34 AM

I have zero thoughts about BWB. As a matter of fact, its the first time I'm hearing about it. There is no comparison here. Wallet tokens don't stand a chance against exchange tokens. While both are services, it's only exchange tokens that have value that can accrue to them. For wallets that support EVM chains, the only way to charge fees is via additional fee on top of the transaction fee cost. Additionally, there's incentive to buy and hold an exchange tokens since they might use burn token supply or allow revenue to be used for buying tokens off the market and burning.

You want to take a close look at wallet tokens before taking a move indulging in one. So far, I haven't see a wallet token that did reasonably well. Maybe TWT, but I don't think so.

Cake did reasonably well in the last bull run and there's potential for them in this coming run due to increased dex activities. For BWB alot has been said about it in the thread so you may go though and find out. But this would give you an idea. https://twitter.com/BitgetWallet/status/1779827794287247475?t=fIsSaqkHU0ovH_TcrpdDeg&s=19
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:32:33 PM

I might have limited knowledge about many of the coins but the success of an exchange token or a wallet token depends on the utility of that coin. Most of the exchange coin model are linked to exchange fees and that's a utility. Larger the number of transactions, more would be demand for the coin. Many of exchange tokens are not only limited to decreasing the trade fee but also have other utility like BNB as a gas for BSC. That makes BNB one of the most successful alts and the most successful exchange tokens. Wallet tokens too might have similar utility but as most people use wallet to just get, store and send coins, the wallet tokens might never be as successful as exchange tokens.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Altcoiner007

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 02:24:44 PM

I have zero thoughts about BWB. As a matter of fact, its the first time I'm hearing about it. There is no comparison here. Wallet tokens don't stand a chance against exchange tokens. While both are services, it's only exchange tokens that have value that can accrue to them. For wallets that support EVM chains, the only way to charge fees is via additional fee on top of the transaction fee cost. Additionally, there's incentive to buy and hold an exchange tokens since they might use burn token supply or allow revenue to be used for buying tokens off the market and burning.

You want to take a close look at wallet tokens before taking a move indulging in one. So far, I haven't see a wallet token that did reasonably well. Maybe TWT, but I don't think so.

I share in your line of thought about wallet's token performance. Although TWT have shown strength in sustaining market value, it's the utility for me. As much as the wallet is in use, their token still holds potential. I've looked at BWB token too. The wallet partnership strides is giving it much exposure. They recently Airdrop huge amount of meow to their users and that's generous to say the least. With that, I can expect more from their token.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 03:00:44 PM

Me, I do not agree with these wallet-native tokens. It's kinda of no real use case at all compared to these exchange native tokens where it has a lot of uses like trading fees, IDO, launchpad, IEO, etc.
Wallet native tokens for me are kinda bored or have fewer functions and uses compared to exchange native tokens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:35:34 PM

What are your thoughts on the speculative potential of BWB?
I think it will do well and that will be based on the exchange's ability to have a working collaboration with other projects, especially mining projects and airdrops, and coax them to list on its platform. Airdrop projects gather a lot of noise and media attention and that will further help in exposing Bitget. Already, Bitget is gathering momentum as tap2earn, shake2earn, move2earn, claim2earn projects spring up on a daily. It's through one of such projects that I got to open an account with Bitget. Publicity is what pushes projects/products out there in the faces of the public for patronage. It's after this that people think of utility. Aggressive marketing is what Bitget needs to imprint its name in the heart and consciousness of the public. Once that's done, demand for its token will rise.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:40:00 PM

I've never been particularly drawn to either exchange or wallet native tokens, but I'm intrigued to delve into them now. The recent buzz surrounding BNB, OKB, and BGB has caught my attention. These tokens, especially BNB and BGB, have exhibited considerable strength, largely due to the heightened demand to participate in launchpool, launchpad and other related event that drive the demand for the use of these tokens

BNB has surged nearly 80% over the past year, while BGB has stolen the spotlight with an impressive 190% gain. Although OKB hasn't made any significant moves recently, its potential shouldn't be overlooked.

On the other hand, wallet tokens have also been performing decently, although perhaps not as strikingly as those from centralized exchanges. Among them, Trust Wallet and C98 Wallet have caught my eye. I have a hunch that wallet tokens might start showing impressive price action as we approach the post-halving period, thanks to an anticipated uptick in transactions. I'm particularly curious about the potential of BWB token for the Bitget wallet, set to launch soon with an airdrop in play.

What are your thoughts on the speculative potential of BWB?

This is a new exchange site for crypto, most probably the expectations will cause a hype when public adoption will commence successfully. BWB can be a potential rising asset when perfect time comes, but we should have long term patience as fud might attack this new born site. No one is exempted of that, all of us are vulnerable as different speculations might influence those not fully equipped with knowledge in cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███