Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Educative help needed  (Read 409 times)
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 12:53:07 PM

Maybe lately we have begin to see the kind of newbies set who are too lazy in taking their time to read, someone does not have to be compulsory told what to do or need to be done only if they can open their eyes and read in the first place, reading habit is what many people lack, because all they would have wanted to ask have already been made provisioned somewhere in which they only requires time and reading efforts to discover them. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 03:18:30 PM

before you ask it seems you should check out the useful links on this forum. You can even see directly on the beginner's board that there are guides that you might need. it's not difficult to be on this forum and operate according to the rules. You just need to read carefully and carefully what you can and cannot do. You have to start independently and don't depend on other people.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:34:18 PM

Greetings everyone, I'm new in this forum someone introduced me and he didn't give me guidelines on how this forum works the rules and regulations, I sincerely need help in knowing about this forum, there rules and regulations to avoid defaulting without even knowing it. I'll really appreciate if someone can provide me with helpful information, tools and links that'll help me navigate me my way around the forum with ease.
Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum. Many people have posted messages here with links to learn about bitcoin forums, you can enter there and get various helpful assistance. But you need to spend a lot of time to learn about bitcoin forums. If you can spend a lot of time, you will definitely know something good about bitcoin. One thing always keep in mind that people here who have gained maximum experience about Bitcoin started from scratch just like you but due to spending a lot of time they have gained enough experience and contributed well here today. But I want to tell you to survive here you must be honest never try to cheat you will be destroyed very quickly if you try to cheat.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 09:44:47 PM

Welcome to this amazing forum Mate.

Every success starts with the decision to try. As a newbie, what you need to fight for first is to know how this forum operates, and that's what you ask about. But I can see that a thousand people have provided you with different types of links, both rules and guidelines. That If you take your time and go through those links, it can make your journey very fast and easier.

Because with those links, you can earn various forms of assistance, which can definitely be helpful. Because with these links, you can learn how this forum operates and the rules and regulations that are involved.

Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 01:02:39 AM

Greetings everyone, I'm new in this forum someone introduced me and he didn't give me guidelines on how this forum works the rules and regulations, I sincerely need help in knowing about this forum, there rules and regulations to avoid defaulting without even knowing it. I'll really appreciate if someone can provide me with helpful information, tools and links that'll help me navigate me my way around the forum with ease.

If you want to know about the rules of this forum then first of all you should listen copy paste is not acceptable in this forum. If you are careful about transactions, and you make quality posts with knowledge, you can contribute significantly to this forum. You should always share updated information so that others may not be affected by your posts.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 03:23:00 PM

In order not to remain a newbie on this forum (banned newbie) forever, first of all study the forum rules. I found two violations of the rules in your posts, one of them is plagiarism. If this continues, I'm afraid it will end in a ban.
Do your own diligence to study the forum and how it works, it takes time but it’s certainly worth all the time and efforts to read. This is the best way so you won’t stay as a newbie, and so that you will be aware of the forum rules and avoid all those violations that may put your account into danger and complete banning.

Now, be aware that plagiarism is a big violation in the forum. If you have skipped it at first, I guess by now your account is already being monitored. Be careful not to break rules the next time you post in the forum, otherwise your stay here might be shortened and I don’t want you to experience like that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 05:03:48 PM

-snip-

In order not to remain a newbie on this forum (banned newbie) forever, first of all study the forum rules. I found two violations of the rules in your posts, one of them is plagiarism. If this continues, I'm afraid it will end in a ban.
Do your own diligence to study the forum and how it works, it takes time but it’s certainly worth all the time and efforts to read. This is the best way so you won’t stay as a newbie, and so that you will be aware of the forum rules and avoid all those violations that may put your account into danger and complete banning.

Now, be aware that plagiarism is a big violation in the forum. If you have skipped it at first, I guess by now your account is already being monitored. Be careful not to break rules the next time you post in the forum, otherwise your stay here might be shortened and I don’t want you to experience like that.

You can forget about this user as he has already been banned for plagiarism.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Just Say

Activity: 45
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 05:10:33 PM

Newbies may not understand this forum very easily, the more time you spend, the more you will be able to understand about this forum. As a learner I also want to spend time here and learn but due to work reasons it is not possible for me to spare more time. I try to spend as much time as I can between work and learn more about this forum.

One of the forum rules includes to steal. Just as stealing is a crime punishable by law by every country's government, stealing in this forum is a serious crime that can lead to many ID bans.
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 05:14:21 PM

Good day OP welcome to our community.  As you are a newbie in this forum then it's good for you to read the pinned post above cause it will guide you to your journey and also in Meta you can read the pinned post there cause it is very useful. Anyways OP for your guidance it's better to explore the forum first before doing anything. In short just do a research for what you want to know cause the information is already here all you need is to find it. And what you doing is right you can freely ask any questions regarding her win our community and crypto currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 06:49:05 PM

For you to know your way to this thread, it means you can navigate perfectly in this forum without any problem.

If you take a look at this board you posted in, you will see pin threads that share some guidelines about this forum and give some answers to to frequent asked questions by beginners; if you go through the threads, you will learn and get to know the forum better.

Moreover, you have been provided with enough links that will guide you more in this forum, make sure you go through all the replies in your thread to learn better and be oriented so as to avoid any mistake. Most importantly, avoid plagiarism, it is a crime that lead to been banned on this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 05:27:43 AM

Welcome to the forum op , the forum is such a wonderful place to be , the person that introduced you into the forum has actually done noble for you because the person wants the best for you . Talking about the rules and regulations as well as the guidelines to follow in the forum . The rules are quite simple and I have seen different forum members who have given you the link to follow.

You are already guided by just being a member of the forum , just try as much as possible to accept criticism, and follow the footsteps of the high ranked members by going through their threads from time to time because it will enable you to know how to make a wonderful and quality post and good contributions in a discussion .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 11:50:29 AM

At least we now know he was a genuine newbie that was seeking for guidance, I wish he got one or probably he receive them but didn't bother to go through the guidance. New users joining the forum have to learn how to respect the rules and regulations of the forum. The first thing you should do as a new users to the forum or any other forum you join is to first read and understand the laws governing that platform. I hope other newbies that come across this thread take lesson from this users and not plagiarized or you'll get your account banned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoin_mining

Activity: 68
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 01:11:10 PM

I am new to this forum as you are. I am only trying to learn the rules of this forum so far. Most of the users say that they spend time in the forum and like them I spend time in the forum to learn about the general topics of the forum.
anna_20

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 01:14:00 PM

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

Newbies - Read before posting

FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

Here are some links that might help you around the forum, to comprehend most things you have to take your time and read through all the pinned posts {threads}.

You will also have to visit this website to know more about bitcoin itself since the forum is more about bitcoin knowledge. Learn Me A Bitcoin (by Greg Walker) The website contains a lot of details about bitcoin or you can call it the basic bitcoin knowledge including technical knowledge.

that was very helpful, thank you.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 01:16:41 PM

@OP, many will appreciate it if you're going to give some reply and feedback to all of those who have suggested things to you.

Because after you've made this thread, you didn't reply but you've posted into other topics. It seems that you've ignored this thread after you've asked for that help you need.

That's one help that you have to remember, if you're into discussions and you've started it. You should get back at it and reply for those suggestions or posts you think or want to reply.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 02:17:56 PM
Merited by sunsilk (1), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

At least we now know he was a genuine newbie that was seeking for guidance, I wish he got one or probably he receive them but didn't bother to go through the guidance.

I don't think he read anything. I personally asked him to add the source to his topic, but he never did. The result is obvious.

@OP, many will appreciate it if you're going to give some reply and feedback to all of those who have suggested things to you.

The author of this topic will no longer answer. Above is my post about it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cricktor

Activity: 770
Merit: 1129

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 04:57:32 PM

When I stepped into this thread out of curiosity and saw that OP was already banned, I thought, wow, now that escalated quickly.

I don't think he read anything. I personally asked him to add the source to his topic, but he never did. The result is obvious.

A mystery to me, why he didn't see the yellow penalty card and acted upon accordingly. Another mystery is why newbies seem to have a hard time to find, read and digest the forum rules before they even post for the first time. I mean, if you register your account, your're not obliged to post immediately. Your account won't expire, you've all the time to wander around, read the sticky posts, go from those to usually linked helping or informative posts and so on.

The author of this topic will no longer answer. Above is my post about it.

After you announced that OP has been banned, some posters sadly seem to have not done any reading of this thread's recent posts when they address the OP as if nothing had happened. Well, they have their reasons, I guess.

Moral of this: pay more attention to forum's rules; pay more attention to what has recently been posted in a thread before you post yourself or your contribution may look very sloppy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zoomic

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 05:49:00 PM

You are welcome to the forum. Do not be in a hurry to start making posts to earn merits and upgrade. Take some time off and try to familiarise yourself with the forum. For now, you should stick to the beginners and help board and the meta board. These two boards have all the information you need to know as a beginner. Most importantly you should take the pinned posts seriously for they contain very vital information you wouldn't want to ignore. As you already know, this forum has strict rules, do yourself the favour of going through those rules so you will be saving yourself from possible outright ban from the forum. Be open to learning and you will not regret being here. Welcome once again to the forum!

Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 04:50:07 AM

You can browse the whole forum like a free bird you have no problem, and note the posts of senior brothers well and gather knowledge accordingly. The more time you spend on this forum the more knowledge you will gain, so this forum is useful enough to steer yourself in the right direction. Maybe I can share two or three links if I share the link with you. So you need to spend enough time to get to know the entire forum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 08:02:04 PM

When I stepped into this thread out of curiosity and saw that OP was already banned, I thought, wow, now that escalated quickly.

A mystery to me, why he didn't see the yellow penalty card and acted upon accordingly. Another mystery is why newbies seem to have a hard time to find, read and digest the forum rules before they even post for the first time. I mean, if you register your account, your're not obliged to post immediately. Your account won't expire, you've all the time to wander around, read the sticky posts, go from those to usually linked helping or informative posts and so on.
Exactly,the something is just as simple as ABC,your new to a space and the first thing to do is to read the rules governing the space before any other thing.Like this forum to be precise one of the must respected rule is "plagiarism" so newbies who are new to this space need to put this rule at the tip of their fingers.Some newbies depend on who introduced them to this forum which is wrong there is a statement that says "Fight your own demons" you don't expect the person who introduced you to this space to always tell you what to do,as a newbie you just have to abide to the rules, learn more on quality post about Bitcoin, make research, watch/download online tutorial videos on bitcoin and make contributions with these the forum looks pleasant to all the newbies including me.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: