Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on your dependants if you too must grow further  (Read 1103 times)
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 11:33:13 PM

I think in Africa, there’s a stronger will on supporting family members and lifting each other up financially. There are other cultures who do the same but that of Africa seems to stand out to me. But despite what culture it is, it is a good thing to yourself, the society, and the world at large that you can empower others to be able to provide and cater for themselves and not just depending on you. This can go as far as breaking cycles of poverty.

You're right. Here in Africa, there's is always dependents on the breadwinners and at some cases of having that much of responsibilities, it could, cause setback from meeting with the height of a financial goal.
That's why i clearly stated it that we should invest in how to create productive means of earning to those our relatives if there comes an opportunity because if you're limited to those responsibilities, it's like you've just offloaded those barriers delaying your forwardness.

An artiste sang “it’s like flying first class on a crashing plane”; you’re all going down. Thinking of this topic the lyric makes sense because it is the exact case. But on the other hand, if you consistently try to help and the recipient is unserious, don’t beat yourself up. I believe that in the end, everyone has their responsibilities and no one would leave their to completely chase another’s.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 03:20:07 PM

If you want to keep yourself successful, you should also make people around you self-reliant. Because it is not possible to maintain a good position by earning a single income in the family. Because it is difficult to manage a family with a single income in today's era.  If everyone in the family earns, then it is easy for everyone to maintain it. Also, if everyone around you is poor, if you alone are rich, it is not possible to maintain that wealth for long.
Analyzing the history of the births of famous people in the world, it can be seen that most of them came from famous places. So to be economically self-reliant we have to make everyone around us employable, there is no alternative. Therefore the same characteristic is noticeable in a family, such as if a person is the only earner, the financial pressure on him is much more than another earner in that family. So if we want to grow up we have to create another income earner in our family.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
eightdots

Activity: 784
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 04:20:16 PM

If you want to keep yourself successful, you should also make people around you self-reliant. Because it is not possible to maintain a good position by earning a single income in the family. Because it is difficult to manage a family with a single income in today's era.  If everyone in the family earns, then it is easy for everyone to maintain it. Also, if everyone around you is poor, if you alone are rich, it is not possible to maintain that wealth for long.
Analyzing the history of the births of famous people in the world, it can be seen that most of them came from famous places. So to be economically self-reliant we have to make everyone around us employable, there is no alternative. Therefore the same characteristic is noticeable in a family, such as if a person is the only earner, the financial pressure on him is much more than another earner in that family. So if we want to grow up we have to create another income earner in our family.

Growing up is an action that happens faster sometimes alone and sometimes all together. Everyone's goal is to increase their current income and help those around them live a better life. To do this, the number of income earners needs to be increased.

Sometimes, investing in education or something else for a while may cause the person you invest in to earn income. Even a small positive impact we can make on the people around us will be beneficial in the future.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 05:19:54 PM

There is a popular quote that says until everyone around you is rich then your still poor. It's same thing here with your concept, we must always elevate the people around us to be free financially, if you're the only person free financially it turns out that you will not still be free in a short time because you will tend to lift all the bills from your household on yourself which I consider as same as suicide.

If you want to be successful then your people have to be successful, you have to take care of your family, friends etc that as so dear to you to the next level for you to go more high. In general we should always extend our hands to people who needs it as it will guarantee our success too.
Human capital development is the best investment that every one should embrace, it is very dangerous if you don't invest in your own people and people around you because it this may amount to disrespect from your relatives and again they may have bad plans against you if care is not taken.
Just imagine if you invest in people that solely depend on you, don't you think this people has automatically become an asset, there are some hands you will be needing in your office, this people can help in solving the problem too, the most good part of this is that,once this people start getting their own money you will be relieved of your financial burden and thats it,teach people how to make money, don't give them money because by so doing you are making them lazy.
Helping people around you is a costly thing, I should know because with just one salary that I have, I try to help with three households. I try to take care of my own house, I try to take care of my spouse's family, and I try to take care of my own family as well.

I can see why that would feel like such a troublesome thing but at the end of the day we are talking about a situation that I can't stop doing at the moment. What is the alternative? Just let them be poor and have trouble all their life? Of course not, they took care of us when we were kids and took care of us very well, now it is our time to try to take care of them, surely the economy is much worse nowadays so it makes it a lot harder for me but I keep doing that. It is not easy and that is why I hope bitcoin goes up a lot to help me a bit.

ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 149

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 09:12:42 PM

Yes, what you said is very true. If we want to continue to be successful, we must be able to make the people closest to us become more advanced and have good thoughts about finances. Because if you are the only one who is the backbone of income generation in a family then whatever wealth you have will not last long.

So, according to the title written by the OP, make your dependents an investment for the future. It's not just about money but also education and knowledge. Teach them to earn money, not give money because this will make them not develop and even tend to be lazy.

Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 09:26:33 PM

Helping people around you is a costly thing, I should know because with just one salary that I have, I try to help with three households. I try to take care of my own house, I try to take care of my spouse's family, and I try to take care of my own family as well.

I can see why that would feel like such a troublesome thing but at the end of the day we are talking about a situation that I can't stop doing at the moment. What is the alternative? Just let them be poor and have trouble all their life? Of course not, they took care of us when we were kids and took care of us very well, now it is our time to try to take care of them, surely the economy is much worse nowadays so it makes it a lot harder for me but I keep doing that. It is not easy and that is why I hope bitcoin goes up a lot to help me a bit.

Just know that in life, you can only try your best but don't kill your self trying to help people but if you must even help them, help them by learning how to earn by themselves because the money you give to someone finish even before they know but if they earned that money on their own, the rate at which they spend it will be different because they work for it and they will spend it with sense and not squander everything you gave them.

As holding Bitcoin, it's a good idea but having that as alternative to change things will only hurt you. If Bitcoin doesn't pump, that means your problem will remain where they are and it become difficult to resolve because the hope is dead. It's better to seek for alternative while waiting for Bitcoin to appreciate, everyone is just optimistic about market right now but nothing tangible yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 09:35:49 PM

If you want to keep yourself successful, you should also make people around you self-reliant. Because it is not possible to maintain a good position by earning a single income in the family. Because it is difficult to manage a family with a single income in today's era.  If everyone in the family earns, then it is easy for everyone to maintain it. Also, if everyone around you is poor, if you alone are rich, it is not possible to maintain that wealth for long.
Yes, what you said is very true. If we want to continue to be successful, we must be able to make the people closest to us become more advanced and have good thoughts about finances. Because if you are the only one who is the backbone of income generation in a family then whatever wealth you have will not last long.

So, according to the title written by the OP, make your dependents an investment for the future. It's not just about money but also education and knowledge. Teach them to earn money, not give money because this will make them not develop and even tend to be lazy.
By making them more financially aware by teaching them to earn for themselves, and not just rely everything on you, you are developing them as productive earners that can build their financial success and independence in the future. With that, you are not the only one working to generate more money, but even theirselves as well as you can all work hand in hand to create progress and productivity when it comes to financial aspects. Two heads are better than one as they say.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 525

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 09:50:05 PM

I think in Africa, there’s a stronger will on supporting family members and lifting each other up financially. There are other cultures who do the same but that of Africa seems to stand out to me. But despite what culture it is, it is a good thing to yourself, the society, and the world at large that you can empower others to be able to provide and cater for themselves and not just depending on you. This can go as far as breaking cycles of poverty.

You're right. Here in Africa, there's is always dependents on the breadwinners and at some cases of having that much of responsibilities, it could, cause setback from meeting with the height of a financial goal.
That's why i clearly stated it that we should invest in how to create productive means of earning to those our relatives if there comes an opportunity because if you're limited to those responsibilities, it's like you've just offloaded those barriers delaying your forwardness.

An artiste sang “it’s like flying first class on a crashing plane”; you’re all going down. Thinking of this topic the lyric makes sense because it is the exact case. But on the other hand, if you consistently try to help and the recipient is unserious, don’t beat yourself up. I believe that in the end, everyone has their responsibilities and no one would leave their to completely chase another’s.
No matter how rich we are, we are live among the poor that means we are poor too. It is best for us to change people around us so that would not always come to us and beg for money and funds to take care of themselves. We can always change the mindset of people around us to always work and make sure they have a better lives nit trying to see them begging us for money. We are born to lift each other life and that is how it is supposed to be. We can help people so that they can work and make their own money without coming back to us to keep asking for aid.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MissNonFall9

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:19:14 AM

Growing up is an action that happens faster sometimes alone and sometimes all together. Everyone's goal is to increase their current income and help those around them live a better life. To do this, the number of income earners needs to be increased.

Sometimes, investing in education or something else for a while may cause the person you invest in to earn income. Even a small positive impact we can make on the people around us will be beneficial in the future.
According to McGregor's Theory Y, people are naturally work-loving, and love work for development in life. So if we can do small and positive things for those who depend on us or around us, they will influence the economic development along with their lives. But McGregor's Theory X must also be taken into account. There is no need to help those who will not understand the meaning of the help and will be critical.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
legendbtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 12:27:15 PM

I don't know what it's like in your country, but in my country or in my family. It is very rare for people to be dependent, lazy, and leave the job of earning money to support the whole family to just one person in the family. People always want to make money with their own hands, so I think we try to teach others how to make money so that they do not become a burden to us, thinking that they are hindering us. It's like we're looking down on them, looking down on our loved ones.

I also taught my younger brother the businesses I was doing and investing in bitcoin. But my goal is for all my relatives to have a richer, happier life. I never thought of them as a burden or an obstacle to my success. If we think our loved ones are holding us back just because we are responsible for providing for them, what about our aging parents? These people sacrificed their lives to raise us and now we abandon them when they get old just to chase wealth? In addition, what guarantees that if you don't have to take care of and provide for your family, you will definitely become rich and successful?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 02:53:09 PM

There is a popular quote that says until everyone around you is rich then your still poor. It's same thing here with your concept, we must always elevate the people around us to be free financially, if you're the only person free financially it turns out that you will not still be free in a short time because you will tend to lift all the bills from your household on yourself which I consider as same as suicide.

This is something a lot of people don't understand. They like it when they're the only successful one around and every one else is depending on them. It will get to a point when you'll get tired of helping because they'll keep coming for more. The best thing is to establish them by investing in them so they'll be able to take care of themselves.

In my opinion, human development is the only way to develop a region. Infrastructure is good, but what good is all the infrastructure if the people can't afford them. When the people in a region are developed in several areas, it makes it easier for them to develop others.
The same thing applies to a family. If one person alone in the family is wealthy enough and every one else depends on him, what he should do is develop others so they can in turn develop others and that's how the family becomes a successful family. Most wealthy and successful families we see today started from one or two people many years ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 03:39:00 PM

Those who have full responsibilities of a family but fulfill those responsibilities and meet the entire needs of the family and then plan investment or savings with the remaining portion. A person may have more family needs and may not have the opportunity to invest by meeting the family needs, but there are many investors who spend relatively less money on the family and try to invest the remaining money for the future. We must not only plan for the present, we must plan for the future in addition to planning for the present. If we don't plan for the future from a good position now and don't invest or save, then in the future we may fall into a financial crisis, so we should think about these things in advance.
Mrbluntzy

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 03:52:38 PM

If financial responsibility is only placed on one person in a family, it doesn't really go well with that person and the best way to ease off that streets is to empower some of your relatives or siblings so that they can also learn to make their own money instead of depending wholly on you.

For a relative or family member that is wholly dependent on you for every financial responsibility, the best way to offer help is to assist the person exterblish a source of income for themselves and not for you to always gift them money for personal use. Instead of you to always gift money to someone, also teach them how to make the money. Investing in other family relatives that is depending on you for financial help means that you are lifting your self off from financial strain.

Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 04:03:05 PM

I think we can help them to progress further by advising them to do the best for themselves, such as having a decent job to make money, giving them support to continue working so they don't become lazy. basically we will have our own family which we have to be responsible for, so we should be able to work on what we want, what's more, we definitely have a desire for something that must be achieved and of course we have to do it ourselves so that it can come true. Even though there are several people who are the breadwinners of the family, I'm sure it's not because they like doing it, it's just that maybe there's no one else they can rely on other than themselves, so like it or not, they have to do it.

It's true what you say, teaching them how to make money is one way to help them. doesn't mean they have to continue to depend on us forever, if they just keep giving money it will make them lazy, maybe they will even think that they don't need to work because there are people who always give them money, of course that makes them comfortable, I'm a very good person. it's easy to feel sorry, but sometimes I do things that are not in accordance with what I feel, where I could help him financially but I don't because I have helped him financially many times, and I think he has become comfortable with what I do, so he didn't feel awkward when he asked me for financial help.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bravut

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:06:02 PM

You made a  valid point OP. Aside investing in dependants, investing in people pays off as far as, they have a skill or knowledge about something level it up for them, give them that platform you benefit from it.

Also helping those depending on us is the best way to ease the any possible financial burden as well as make them independent. This way you create an avenue for growth and  cooperation. If we observe UAE brothers or Muslims especially why they grow is because of the empowerment among themselves and they leverage on partnership.

Don't give them the fish, teach them how to fish.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 11:29:55 PM

Family business also has tax advantages in most countries which is vital for capital gains especially.  I agree with the point about educating your own family with the family business as it creates strength and stability from multiple people able to do the same job and share the load amongst them.  Its something I see in certain communities that the whole family helps towards making the business as reliable and capable as possible, also having your business so close to home saves alot on the costs of recruitment and commuting, all other extras that weigh down most business.

Employment and finding enough reliable people alone is a big cost, I used to work for a temping agency which charges 100% on the wages for their own fees in vetting all the employees, thats a big burden that can be avoided if able to resource from within your own family.  A small business has a large advantage in its dynamic capabilities, big business has the scales of economy from its size but thats always everything in success especially some sectors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:48:09 PM

That is true and also quite reasonable because basically everyone will fulfill their respective responsibilities in any case without caring about other people's responsibilities. And it is things like that that have made each person to give birth to thoughts that are more suitable for themselves without having to think about how other people's thoughts are carried out. Apart from that, it would also be a bit ridiculous if we could fall simultaneously in the same place because we boarded the same plane as you say in the lyrics of the song.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:47:55 AM

That is true and also quite reasonable because basically everyone will fulfill their respective responsibilities in any case without caring about other people's responsibilities. And it is things like that that have made each person to give birth to thoughts that are more suitable for themselves without having to think about how other people's thoughts are carried out. Apart from that, it would also be a bit ridiculous if we could fall simultaneously in the same place because we boarded the same plane as you say in the lyrics of the song.

About the song lyrics, the point there is that assuming we are siblings, we are all on the same plane and one person can’t pilot it, it has to be teamwork. If I need money, I’ll come to you for help and you can’t keep helping forever cause you will be providing for too many people. If you won’t help me learn to make money, you will give till you crash. So it’s just you having so much money when the problems of other will crash the plane because you can’t carry the weight of it all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 12:36:16 PM

Doing financially well as a breadwinner in your family is not sufficient enough to encourage your financial growth or stability when you don't optimize to make provisions on how your dependants can also stay financially independent to themselves because over billing can actually weigh your aiming down.
Being the breadwinner in the family and even being the only person who can earn money at that time is not an easy thing to accept because all the burdens in the house will depend on you, and this often happens in poor and developing countries because it is difficult to get a job, so it is something that is common, making them independent so they can also earn is a much more difficult thing because they may think that we don't like being the breadwinner in the house, but I agree that this must be done, because with more people they can earn in one house, the family's economic future will be much better because they can manage things well, including investing.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ndabagi01

Activity: 588
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:50:18 PM

I think more of African people would understand this better where economy system can be so hard and the people struggles to make living and add values to their lives while those opportuned to breakthrough those hard times are being overweighted to grow higher due to responsibility surrounding them.

This is more prevalent in Africa because of the mindset that the people from onset about their beliefs, superstitions or cultural practices. The first child of the family are most times the only one privileged to go to school and attain higher success than the rest, in return, he/she has to be the provider and dependent of the family which in most cases when they’re overwhelmed by too much expenses, they end up not fulfilling their promise and what they’ve earned can’t be taken back again.

It is good to raise those around you so that they don’t become dependent on you and the idea of sponsoring only one person to school for others to be reliant on them is no more working since there’s no availability of work even after school and you’ve to struggle also to earn a means of living through the hard economic conditions. Those without western education are even becoming more successful than those that went to school. When you follow a system that you don’t need dependency on any other system, you’ll prevail than those that depend on that system to survive.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███