Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic just hodl  (Read 331 times)
Nheer

Activity: 448
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 03:14:32 PM

Well yesterday Bitcoin literally experience some dip , and I was excited ( because I see it has an opportunity to get myself some good quantities) while some individuals was out there selling their holdings, due to the dip which initiated some panicking. But I won't blame them though , because most people are just new in this space without any solid knowledge on how things work here , so due to that at any slight dip they would quickly sell with the fear that the dip may continue.
At times like this we should not panic at all as it is an opportunity for us to accumulate more bitcoins at a cheaper rate but a lot of people fail to see it that way instead they panic and sell at loss thinking they are saving themselves for running at loss. I feel say all because dem go invest more money pass their power wey dem fit afford to lose na why dem no wan see bitcoin de decrease in price and dem de forget say bitcoin de volatile and fit move go any direction.

All investors suppose de prepare themselves against times like these and train their minds not to panic when there is a drop in price. People who are able to withstand the pressure and didn’t sell at times like this end up to become the most successful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
I_Anime (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 154

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 06:14:34 PM

Well yesterday Bitcoin literally experience some dip , and I was excited ( because I see it has an opportunity to get myself some good quantities) while some individuals was out there selling their holdings, due to the dip which initiated some panicking. But I won't blame them though , because most people are just new in this space without any solid knowledge on how things work here , so due to that at any slight dip they would quickly sell with the fear that the dip may continue.
At times like this we should not panic at all as it is an opportunity for us to accumulate more bitcoins at a cheaper rate but a lot of people fail to see it that way instead they panic and sell at loss thinking they are saving themselves for running at loss. I feel say all because dem go invest more money pass their power wey dem fit afford to lose na why dem no wan see bitcoin de decrease in price and dem de forget say bitcoin de volatile and fit move go any direction.

All investors suppose de prepare themselves against times like these and train their minds not to panic when there is a drop in price. People who are able to withstand the pressure and didn’t sell at times like this end up to become the most successful.

That's true , alot of investors as already mess up using money  that are important or relevant for them as emergency funds to invest in Bitcoin, just in the name of being aggressive with their accumulation in wanting more profits. Most time  Such individuals mindset are mainly fixed for short-term profit that why they would go ahead using any funds that comes to their way to invest , which is not encouraging at all . Because it may lead to them selling their investment in loss or when haven't yield them anything due to having a certain emergency or due to fact not being able to bare seeing their funds decreasing in value whenever there's a slight dip in market.

That's why most time the best accumulation strategy to recommend to any individual expecially those that are still new in this space is DCA strategy, whigh buying Bitcoin at any price interval in a fixed time either weekly or monthly. Buy using a certain percentage of your earnings to engage in DCAing . Without going all in with your funds in order to have some emergency funds to take care of some expenses while holding

Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 202

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 06:50:59 PM

As all of us d for this forum we don know wetin to experience for this halving and how to follow am and I believe most of us are using it in our favor to accumulate bitcoin at a dip price. All the same, all this advice wey we d give on a regular for this forum, I go like make we extend am to our family and friends on what they should expect in this dip market, so that them no go d panic as the price of bitcoin and other altcoins d decline so. As for most of us, we panic not cos we don already know what to expect in this halving and we d see this dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hodl am till the bull run comes
Yes, Na true u done talk so, this period no be tym we suppose to panic normally we done see DIP wey surpass this one, this na something usual wey dey guaranteed for every Bitcoin cycle, e no go just dey pump dey go like dat, most times e go observe market correction so e go fit meet new price mark and e good to create awareness so much people no go fall victim of selling just too early due to panic from seeing the price of Bitcoin Decline. We just need to priorities our interests on accumulating more Bitcoin inside this current DIP, every DIP counts, we may not frequent such price again.

Richbased

Activity: 280
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 07:01:00 PM

As all of us d for this forum we don know wetin to experience for this halving and how to follow am and I believe most of us are using it in our favor to accumulate bitcoin at a dip price. All the same, all this advice wey we d give on a regular for this forum, I go like make we extend am to our family and friends on what they should expect in this dip market, so that them no go d panic as the price of bitcoin and other altcoins d decline so. As for most of us, we panic not cos we don already know what to expect in this halving and we d see this dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hodl am till the bull run comes
Yes, Na true u done talk so, this period no be tym we suppose to panic normally we done see DIP wey surpass this one, this na something usual wey dey guaranteed for every Bitcoin cycle, e no go just dey pump dey go like dat, most times e go observe market correction so e go fit meet new price mark and e good to create awareness so much people no go fall victim of selling just too early due to panic from seeing the price of Bitcoin Decline. We just need to priorities our interests on accumulating more Bitcoin inside this current DIP, every DIP counts, we may not frequent such price again.

Yeah this dip might be the last corrections before the halving which is just about some couple of days away, just like you said we have encountered dip of this nature in the past so it's not something that should cause any panic at all because I know how anxious some hodlers can be as a result of this dip but anyone who have been following up the movement of Bitcoin price will really know that this dip is rather an advantage to accumulate more Bitcoins to one's portfolio because after these corrections the price of Bitcoin may no longer dip to this point anymore till after the bull run.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 07:57:10 PM

Today Bitcoin hit $60k and it was also a good time to buy and the halving na just 2 days nai don remain and di halving Bitcoin go fit go down to $50+k but dat one e no dey certain. But one thing we I know say go affect Nigerian who dey invest in Bitcoin na di national currency wey dey appreciate. Although it is good say di naira dey appreciate but foe those wey no sell when di naira been dey #1900 and Bitcoin was $73k and dem been dey shey dem go sell when di All Time High comes. And now now naira na #1000 and Bitcoin na $61+k. And they are still hodling for the All Time High. It is a good one we all know dat. But if in case when Bitcoin finally hit $100,000 and Naira hit #500. How you go take talk dis one?

Everything na brain work. Hodling is good but wisdom is needed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.suevie

Activity: 504
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 09:22:26 PM

Many people way never really understand these things go fear and actually sell off their coins because say them see the price dey go down again and most of them fit no even relate  to watin dey happen with market. Some persons fit even talk say the great dip wey carry Bitcoin from $67k as of 2021 to as low as 16k$, so this fright will be among person who aren't really don't have the guts to experience what happened twice

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jaycoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 11:50:39 PM

Yeah this dip might be the last corrections before the halving which is just about some couple of days away, just like you said we have encountered dip of this nature in the past so it's not something that should cause any panic at all because I know how anxious some hodlers can be as a result of this dip but anyone who have been following up the movement of Bitcoin price will really know that this dip is rather an advantage to accumulate more Bitcoins to one's portfolio because after these corrections the price of Bitcoin may no longer dip to this point anymore till after the bull run.
For some real time investors who carefully studied the market, they are well aware that this dip was certain to come and that's the reason why there are even well prepared to buy the dip and HODL it. But if this is your first time witnessing the bull season or halving then that's a totally different case because you would be scared that the price is starting to go down and let me just sell off and take my profits which is the average common thinking instinct of everyone who lacks the knowledge involved.

I_Anime (OP)

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 12:39:07 AM

For some real time investors who carefully studied the market, they are well aware that this dip was certain to come and that's the reason why there are even well prepared to buy the dip and HODL it. But if this is your first time witnessing the bull season or halving then that's a totally different case because you would be scared that the price is starting to go down and let me just sell off and take my profits which is the average common thinking instinct of everyone who lacks the knowledge involved.

Well you're right, this is actually my first halving I'm going to experience. And I would have been panicky now honestly but due to the fact that I've gain some pretty good knowledge about Bitcoin in this forum I've been able to conquer such fear and learned how to take the dip to my advantage by purchasing the dip more. Though I've read about the previous halvings , how  Bitcoin mining reward will be split into half , which may lead to some drop in prices in market, then there would be scarcity due to the reduction of the rate of creating of new Bitcoin. Then there would be massive increase in prices due to high demands in market , well the increasing of prices after the halving don't actually takes place in a instance, it take some time before the halving would make an impact in the increment of Bitcoin price. So

this time around we should be aggressive In our Accumulation same time setting aside a reserve funds to further buy the dips . Taken the dip as an advantage to purchase more Bitcoin in a cheaper price rate . So all I really want now Is coins to dip more because the dippers it get , the better it is forus and if history repeats itself again Bitcoin going to rise massively after the halving and all we will be seeing Is all greens   Wink

RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 07:56:25 PM

A lot of people panic a lot and any time the price is down they start been scared and looking for ways to escape, in the process of trying to escape the red market they don't mind selling everything at lost. Instead of them to be patient and wait till the market bounces back. They just want their money back, regardless of the shape that the market takes. And if the investor can hold and just patiencely watch what will happens in the market, and that is why there is always more than just buying you have to have plans and have reasons of why you are buying if not you will just end up doing the same thing with others buying then selling even without  profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 10:28:34 PM

A lot of people panic a lot and any time the price is down they start been scared and looking for ways to escape, in the process of trying to escape the red market they don't mind selling everything at lost. Instead of them to be patient and wait till the market bounces back. They just want their money back, regardless of the shape that the market takes. And if the investor can hold and just patiencely watch what will happens in the market, and that is why there is always more than just buying you have to have plans and have reasons of why you are buying if not you will just end up doing the same thing with others buying then selling even without  profit.
We should have reasons to draw closer to the system. Keep buying and holding patiently because the market will come after us with everything, just operates with principles and observed the market. Don't underestimate our chances of of making substantial earnings from the system, the market have been in existence and our selections to adhered to them. We panic for what exactly? We have composed ourselves to become one of the very tough persons in the system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 11:06:24 PM

Person selling no mean say person lose, some people dey for massive profits wey be say dem fit sell their Bitcoin anytime and e no concern them how the market be. They dey sell no mean say dem no get solid excuse to sell as many reasons fit dey why dem dey sell. Maybe dem dey sell so dem fit get faits incase anything happen for front wey go make market to dip well well. See ehh the market no just get a particular pattern again like that, anything fit sup anytime so e good make we dey hold fiats as we dey hodl Bitcoin too so we no go enter problem wey go make us to go dey sell our Bitcoin to bail ourselves. So make we no dey reason people wey dey sell because na dem know wetin dey make them sell because without a reasonable excuse no be person suppose tell you to dey hodl as bear market dun end so.

Bitcoin also hit a new ATH before the halving , so this shows that Bitcon going to surge massively even more than we expected, (though there are no guarantees) , this upcoming bull market After the halving, is when alot of people will go to bed broke and wake up a millionaire. So what am just trying to say is don't panic just hodl. Wink

Na this one shock me pass but I been dey expect am because alot of good things happen to Bitcoin wey supposed make am dun blow pass like this self. Imagine if the approval been happen during the bull market, the price of Bitcoin for don touch better price since. After this bull run e go hard to make money like that from Bitcoin so make we use am as an opportunity to do our best to fit make money from the market before Bitcoin gets so popular wey be say e no go too dey get better price movement to fit benefit from. Make we no use hodling play, e no get any coin wey you wan invest inside wey go give you full confidence like when you invest inside Bitcoin. The advice our brother dey give although na very popular advice but make we no use am play.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
I_Anime (OP)

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 12:40:58 PM

Person selling no mean say person lose, some people dey for massive profits wey be say dem fit sell their Bitcoin anytime and e no concern them how the market be. They dey sell no mean say dem no get solid excuse to sell as many reasons fit dey why dem dey sell. Maybe dem dey sell so dem fit get faits incase anything happen for front wey go make market to dip well well. See ehh the market no just get a particular pattern again like that, anything fit sup anytime so e good make we dey hold fiats as we dey hodl Bitcoin too so we no go enter problem wey go make us to go dey sell our Bitcoin to bail ourselves. So make we no dey reason people wey dey sell because na dem know wetin dey make them sell because without a reasonable excuse no be person suppose tell you to dey hodl as bear market dun end so.

Your point is on track boss and you're right, many people expecially those ones wey dun tey for Bitcoin accumulation and their holdings go fit dey take profit as dey like because dem dun go far with Their own accummulation of Bitcoin. And keeping fiat as emergency funds still nice , we nor fit just dey hold say we nor get any fiat for hand , because as humans expenses must dey ground wey e go require some funds to solve or handle am even both expected an unexpected expenses. And having some good fiat go help person fit hodl bitcoin without much stress or without relying on their Bitcoin investment whenever any financial situation sup.

Na this one shock me pass but I been dey expect am because alot of good things happen to Bitcoin wey supposed make am dun blow pass like this self. Imagine if the approval been happen during the bull market, the price of Bitcoin for don touch better price since. After this bull run e go hard to make money like that from Bitcoin so make we use am as an opportunity to do our best to fit make money from the market before Bitcoin gets so popular wey be say e no go too dey get better price movement to fit benefit from. Make we no use hodling play, e no get any coin wey you wan invest inside wey go give you full confidence like when you invest inside Bitcoin. The advice our brother dey give although na very popular advice but make we no use am play.

This one dey very true , e get certain point wey Bitcoin go reach ehnn to afford Better quantities go dey hard and to make good profit go still dey hard because person nor go fit dey gather better quantities for himself to fit yield Better thing from there holding whenever there's any increase in price. Because at that time Bitcoin value nor go be person mate again ohhh and at that time e go dun get mad adoption. So the right thing to do now is to grab this opportunity wey dey ground so ( this bull run wey dey come so ) by stashing better quantities for their portfolio. That why many people dey pray wey dip sup before bitcoin skyrocket for the bull run so that dem go fit ready well with better Bitcoin stash for their portfolio.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: