Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the world soon become tired of the US dollar?  (Read 1096 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1740

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 02:33:50 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2024, 03:20:50 PM by goldkingcoiner

When is the last time anyone outside of the US saw a 'made in USA' product? And I would rather have China quality over US quality.

Yeah right!
Reminded me when Iran buried their top general killed in a US strike after parading his coffin in a Chevy Silverado and his daughter was taking pictures with an Iphone!
All the way chatting death to America!

The Chevy Silverado which when it had 500k km and a faulty engine was passed down from a rich country to a poor country and then to a poorer country once it was nearing the end? Same thing as with the IPhone. I have seen bums running around with refurbished IPhones in third world countries. Luxury is becoming meaningless, as I see it. Or rather "the newest thing" is only considered a luxury for a short amount of time because it stops being 'new' at some point.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:25:54 AM

Egypt receives billions a year in funding via the dollar, I know they do price fixing and generally struggle to balance the economy with stability but I seriously doubt a regime so closely related to dollars would be the first to be stepping away in any significant way.
   I'd like to think no FIAT will take over from Dollar not to the extent we have it now.  This should be the peak of reliance on political debt monetized promissory notes, the high tide mark of scummy currency that impoverishes the hard working common people.    I'd like to think that but I dont know its indicated right now just people hoping saying it has to fall over.   Any big change at this point would be like an earthquake in  its disruption and a change absent of any smoothness I think.
I know that there are a lot of nations all around the world who gets "investments" in us dollar, for being an ally basically. That is a good thing of course for those nations, all you have to do is not go against the USA, and to be fair most of the time there is really no reason to go against them anyway, why would you want to go against them if there is no real reason?

I would understand why that would be a bad thing if you wanted to go against what they are saying and you can't because of the money, but if there is nothing wrong then acting as if you are an ally works. This is why I think we should consider US dollar to be a way to get all these nations together, if BRICS or whatever can replicate that, it would work for them too.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:34:59 AM

Are we seeing a time where BRICS currency and cryptocurrencies are the answer to a world tired of the us dollar?

I’m quite confused as to how a world can be tired of the us dollar? Despite being in quite a crisis, the us dollar remains strong.

There are various factors to consider if BRICS currency were to overtake the us dollar which is completely different if we were to talk about cryptocurrencies. While both currencies present quite a positive potential in terms of the world economy, we can not deny that the us dollar would be in position for quite longer.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 725

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:14:23 AM
Merited by Fara Chan (1)

Recently, we see countries like Saudi Arabia,  the UAE that has been making waves with several investments that may include multimillion dollar soccer stars signings, building the tallest building in the world, development of tourism and attractions that bewildered the mind. Also, Iran,  Egypt and Ethiopia has officially joined BRICS and although Argentina rejected the invitation, one question is this,

Are we seeing a time where BRICS currency and cryptocurrencies are the answer to a world tired of the us dollar?
Countries in the Saudi Arabian region have good financial strength so they can launch the crazy projects they want to do. Countries in this region can be said to be rich and they can do anything to just build luxurious and magnificent buildings. But my question is, can they fight against the dominance of the US dollar and what steps will they take if they want to look strong? There are many challenges that will be faced when you want to fight against dollar domination and I think very few countries dare to challenge them now.

What can be done even though many countries are starting to get bored with the US dollar because they are in control in many aspects. If a country does not have a source of wealth then fighting US domination is impossible and the country will most likely cause problems. Just look at countries that dare to challenge the dollar's dominance and if the country's finances are bad they will have even more problems.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 05:50:03 PM

Election promises rarely translate into reality, has he done it so far?
San Salvador uses Bitcoin alongside with their local currency plus the $ I think.

Exactly. Politicians usually lie to get the attention of voters. Argentina's President Javier Milei hasn't been able to keep up with his promise of abolishing the central bank and declare BTC as legal tender. Not even the dollarization of the Argentine economy (through the USD) has been accomplished. El Salvador might've been the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, but it still uses the USD for day-to-day payments. I guess it's too early for countries to completely abandon the USD.

Rest assured that the time will come when the USD loses traction as the reserve currency of the world. Rising US national debt, and constant money printing (inflation) should lead us there faster than we've previously imagined. The real question would be: Which currency will replace the USD in the future? Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 06:58:16 PM

Election promises rarely translate into reality, has he done it so far?
San Salvador uses Bitcoin alongside with their local currency plus the $ I think.

Exactly. Politicians usually lie to get the attention of voters. Argentina's President Javier Milei hasn't been able to keep up with his promise of abolishing the central bank and declare BTC as legal tender. Not even the dollarization of the Argentine economy (through the USD) has been accomplished. El Salvador might've been the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, but it still uses the USD for day-to-day payments. I guess it's too early for countries to completely abandon the USD.

Rest assured that the time will come when the USD loses traction as the reserve currency of the world. Rising US national debt, and constant money printing (inflation) should lead us there faster than we've previously imagined. The real question would be: Which currency will replace the USD in the future? Smiley

USD will still be used. i don't think anyone can remove it as a major currency especially now that we have USDT and the rest of the stablecoins. El Salvador still uses USD along with BTC, if they start using Yuan, i bet the US officials will fly there for regime change.

eventually, everyone in the future will be using stablecoins and maybe the Euro, Rial, Ruble, Yuan, and Peso and all the rest of the currencies will have their stablecoin. but there will still be dominance for USD particularly in America.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 05:56:59 PM

USD will still be used. i don't think anyone can remove it as a major currency especially now that we have USDT and the rest of the stablecoins. El Salvador still uses USD along with BTC, if they start using Yuan, i bet the US officials will fly there for regime change.

eventually, everyone in the future will be using stablecoins and maybe the Euro, Rial, Ruble, Yuan, and Peso and all the rest of the currencies will have their stablecoin. but there will still be dominance for USD particularly in America.

In the timebeing. But a collapse is inevitable. Especially when nothing lasts forever. We're already witnessing the decline of America with politicians' actions. The "de-dollarization" of the world's economy is a process that will take quite some time before it materializes (slow and steady pace).

I believe rising US national debt, and the funding of wars will lead America towards its complete demise. Trillions of dollars (USD) have been wasted ever since the COVID-19 pandemic took the world by storm. Who's to say China and/or Russia will establish a "New World Order" in the future? I'd bet the new reserve currency will be one of their own. It'll be a "miracle" if BTC becomes the world's next reserve currency. We can't predict the future, so lets hope for the best. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baki202

Activity: 308
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:12:26 PM

I’m quite confused as to how a world can be tired of the us dollar? Despite being in quite a crisis, the us dollar remains strong.

There are various factors to consider if BRICS currency were to overtake the us dollar which is completely different if we were to talk about cryptocurrencies. While both currencies present quite a positive potential in terms of the world economy, we can not deny that the us dollar would be in position for quite longer.
Countries can decide not to use the use dollar anymore they can decide to use any currency or even gold in replacement of dollar so it left for countries to choose if they want to continue with the usage of dollar or not, not all countries use dollar as there foreign reserves. True that dollar is strong but the question is for how long with time things will later change. And for ages people have given much value to dollar to much and it will not continue like that for long. Especially Africa countries they have fully dependent on dollar so for now no choice but to continue using it. It usage is already part of the economy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: