Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing a new meme project: OddPepes  (Read 31 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 12:26:00 AM

Hey everyone,

It's been a minute since I last visited here (circa 2013) and what a journey it's been. Today, I'm glad to announce my latest venture, something quite a departure from my early crypto days: OddPepes, a novel NFT ecosystem centered around staking pepe cards.

Many cutting edge technologies(some only months old) are showcased in this project, such as threestudio 3D model development, suno novel song creation, and many novel smart contract implementations.  I´m also designing a custom platform AI to interact with for any guidance needed.  And I´m retaining metadata keys so future upgrades are always possible with the latest technologies.  i love dabbling in the latest things and keeping it novel.

What's OddPepes?
OddPepes is built on the Polygon POS network and introduces a unique staking mechanism with collectible Pepe cards, each available as a 2D image and a 3D avatar. These avatars can eventually be used in animations and gaming, with plans to expand into VR environments where you can interact with your Pepes.

Currently, the focus is on the cards themselves. The ecosystem is still under development, and depending on community reception, more features will be rolled out. Think of Pepe as a template for future expansions; I'm already brainstorming another project deeply rooted in lore.

Tokenomics and $BURGERS
Alongside $KEKEL, our primary token with a total supply of 88,888,888, I'm introducing a secondary token called $BURGERS. Here's how it works: you stake $KEKEL to generate $BURGERS, which you can feed to your Pepes, causing them to evolve and earn greater rewards.

Collecting and Rarity
The cards have varying rarities, with ultra-rare cards yielding higher returns. Packs are sold at $20 each, containing three random cards, akin to loot boxes. This element of surprise in card rarity aims to enhance the collecting experience.

Sustainability and Value
To maintain the value of $KEKEL, NFT sales proceeds are used to purchase the token, supporting its market value. The staking rewards are designed to be sustainable, decreasing fractionally as the total reward pool diminishes—a process expected to span years. Additionally, minor platform fees are reinvested into buying back $KEKEL, replenishing the staking pool to ensure a balanced ecosystem.

Security and Development
This project is experimental, and I'm currently learning the ropes of decentralized platform management. After experiencing a malware hack, I've significantly enhanced our security measures. The $KEKEL token has recently moved from testnet to live net, and we are continuously running simulations to ensure a smooth NFT operation.

ERC Standards and Technology
The NFTs are ERC1155, while $KEKEL and $BURGERS are ERC20 tokens. We're exploring the potential for $BURGERS to develop its own market paired with $KEKEL.

Visit Us
For more information, visit oddpepes.xyz  and follow the twitter where i am rigging all updates and announcements to be broadcast on. Our contract is active on Uniswap Polygon, paired with MATIC at the following address: 0xed1fbC02B9b68a444cE4EAA4E91e22e26Bec7e19.

ok Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to seeing how you all interact with OddPepes.

Cheers,
spacegoat(beepzilla)

p.s.
investing in kekel early could be wise since all nft sales will be buying in once the pack sales are launched.  I wanted to see if I could get the market going and get the coins distributed.  if you dont buy kekel investing in the packs could be interesting.  I wanted to make it $5 but my partner in japan wanted to go $100 a pack, so we met in the middle at $20 a pack.  i just want it accessable to anyone to be able to afford it, i mean i am just trying to make it fun and showcase latest blockchain capabilities.  its really taken a life of its own.  the hunt for the ultra rare pepes has always been one of my favorite things, so i feel really good about expanding on that concept because its just so rich.  I just told my close friends to throw $20 but yeah i got some pretty hefty investment early on, and that all went into liquidity. so i just want to remind everyone that this is experimental I have honestly never launched a cryptocurrency other than a bunch on testnet, and I´m self taught, so invest wisely if you do, but i super appreciate any moral and spiritual support and feedback even if you dont buy in.  it started as a novel idea, and the last 4 months putting it together has been transformative.  i feel super comfortable with it all now, and if anybody needs advice or help with their project implementing features like this i can totally help point you in the right direction, i am a fully open source minded person, and i plan on making my entire techstack transparant for all eyes to see how i am doing all this in case anyone wants to do something similar, i think it makes the cryptocurrency space more exciting.  but yeah like i said, I wouldnt go putting a mortgage on it, many projects dont succeed, and I dont have high expectations, its a hobby project, but im getting pretty neo status at coding, so who knows, hopefully we get to a reasonable success with odd pepes. 

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: