Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create a Token Meme Coin on Solana  (Read 19 times)
smithii.io (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:06:42 AM

I will try to share how to create a meme coin on Solana without any coding. I found an EZ way to do it so here I go. 🚀

By the way, I won't just show you how to create your meme coin, but the entire process to launch a meme coin on Solana from 0 to 100!

FIRST, DO WE REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT A MEME COIN IS?

A "meme coin" is a type of cryptocurrency inspired by internet memes or humorous themes. These coins, often seen as speculative assets, have gained popularity due to their active community, viral marketing, and explosive growth in value, exemplified by cryptocurrencies like Dogwithat (WIF) and Bonk.

WHAT YOU NEED TO CREATE A MEME COIN IN SOLANA

Besides creating a meme coin on Solana, I'll summarize other details to consider like revoking authorities, creating an OpenBook Market, and Liquidity Pool.

All these considerations need to be taken into account when analyzing how much it costs to create a meme coin cryptocurrency on Solana. We also need to keep in mind the costs of design, marketing, and liquidity.

I'd also recommend not launching a meme coin until you have the basics: Branding, Marketing Plans, Social Networks, and Tokenomics.

MARKETING AND CREATION OF MEME COIN IN SOLANA

Analyzing objective data and examples of successful meme coins, most tokens with good publicity and overall performance typically use promotions from "influencers" and are popularized in DAOs by Alpha Callers.

Regarding platforms: It's common to use Raydium, Birdeye, Jupiter Aggregator, and Dexscreener to trade tokens.

Other valued marketing actions include social media communities on platforms like X, Telegram and Discord, and it's highly advisable to explore having your project's website.

CREATE SOLANA MEME COIN STEP-BY-STEP

Let's go directly to the step-by-step on how to create a Meme Coin in Solana without coding. For this, we'll use our dApp called Solana Token Creator by Smithii's tools.

Access Solana Tax Token Creator (https://tools.smithii.io/token-creator/solana)

1. Connect your wallet to use the software.

2. Write the name of your token.

3. Indicate the abbreviation of your SPL Token "Symbol" (maximum 8 letters)

4. Select the decimals of your token (the most common is 6 decimals).

5. Select the supply.

6. Upload the image of your token (PNG format)

7. Write the description for your Solana Token.

8. Optional: Add Social links: Website, Twitter (X), Telegram, and Discord.

9. Optional: Make the token immutable, revoke freeze authority, and revoke mint authority.

10. Click on "Create Token" and accept the transaction.

ADDITIONAL CONFIGURATION: AUTHORITIES IN THE CREATION OF MEME COIN

On the Solana blockchain, a token has 3 different authorities:

Update Authority allows you to update the token metadata. When we revoke it, we make the token "immutable".

Freeze Authority allows you to freeze the token in the holder's wallet. You can't create a liquidity pool if you don't revoke the freezing authority.

Mint Authority allows you to mint more supply of the token you created.

It's important for us, as founders, to revoke these authorities to ensure that people feel safe when investing in our token.

Once completed, your meme coin will be generated. You can access your wallet and see the total supply. Visit Solscan to find all the information about tokens. You're now ready to move on to other functionalities of your project like creating the Liquidity Pool, it can be done in the same platform.

Is knowledge that meem coins are far to be like an altcoin with functionalities or bitcoin but we can't denied this halving is the meme coin season so I hope this post find you well!

PD: If you want also know how to create liquidity pool and launch a Solana Meme Coin from 0 to 100 this post is for U: https://smithii.io/create-meme-coin-solana/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: