Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zorkcall  (Read 62 times)
Kushath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 01:59:37 PM

A simple peer-2-peer private, secure, anonymous, E2EE communication protocol.
A concept already existing with a development in the blockchain and also addition of extra incentive but with a limited and scarce zorkcoin with a total of 42 million coins in supply.

A miner when he successfully mines a new block will be rewarded with 50 zorkcoins and also will be rewarded with the transaction fees. And now he will create a virtual block, his node as a relay for communication. What happens is a virtual block will be crated with a hash of its parent block that will be unique to it, to identify the data signatures later. So until the next block is mined this miner will act as the data relay for the nodes to communicate
When a call is initiated between two nodes the data will be sent as a radio message with low latency(due to the miners server) the data will be encrypted and also a predefined ticker bomb will be associated with the data which upon reaching the end point once revealing the contents will destroy itself forever. All the data that the miner is storing is the transaction details that is the data signature that’s it. Even if he tries to access the data at his point the data will be destroyed due to lack of the decryption/private key of the receiver. This way we can keep the data secured, anonymous, E2EE, private. Now the miner will perform a consensus mechanism PoD(proof of deletion) once upon the pod is implemented and the miner deletes the data signatures making the virtual block fall, he will be rewarded with zorkcoin. This way we can even keep mining industry decentralised, as the miner who has mined previously should wait for the n+1 block to be mined.
This protocol can be a USP(unique selling point) for the zorkcoin protocol.

Anyone interested can contact me as I already am halfway through the development I need serious advice and help and also people who are serious to collaborate

Legendary people through your wildest questions I’m ready to take them all and I will also ask for any changes to the project as well as I am thinking of enabling onion routing temporarily for the communication relay time.

Please advice me on whether should I proceed with the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuske.Network

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:57:17 AM

Interesting,I think you should integrate tor and i2p into your project as well.Hope to see it online soon.
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 462
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 12:46:57 PM

I did not understand what is the use of the virtual block. Is it an encryption layer for exchanging the private key to start an encrypted communication channel between parties? Where will these messages be broadcast?

You did not mention the time between the next blocks. If the average is less than a minute, the possibility of a block reorg occurring may mean that the block that was mined is no longer valid or that another block will occur before the message response is received.

Zorkcoins are similar to the way Bitcoin works. If that is the case, there are side networks that can be used for this purpose, so what is the thing that distinguishes Zorkcoin?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██