Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bridging Blockchain and AI: A New Approach or Too Ambitious?  (Read 18 times)
VicManton (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 03:01:24 PM

I've been reading up on the Nettensor blockchain project that's taking a different approach. Instead of focusing on one specific use case, they're building infrastructure designed to support both blockchain stuff and AI development. Seems like their goal is to make it easier for all these different technologies to work together.

One part of the project is like a supercharged blockchain that can communicate with other blockchains.  They're talking about handling thousands of transactions per second and lightning-fast speeds, which is always a crowd-pleaser in crypto. But what really caught my eye is their layer for building what they call "AppChains."

From what I gather, an AppChain is kind of like its own mini-blockchain designed for a specific application, and they've got a focus on AI-powered ones. This could mean things like DeFi protocols that use AI for fancy trading strategies, or maybe even new kinds of AI-driven games.  It's a bit over my head, to be honest, but it sounds like the kind of thing that could lead to some seriously innovative stuff.

Anyone else digging into this type of project?  Does this seem like a way to bridge that gap between blockchain and AI, or is it too early to tell?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: