Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel vs Iran - Will this limit the coming bull run?  (Read 226 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 12:09:25 PM

With the Bitcoin halving just days away we all expect bullish 2024 but just wondering how much this war will affect the rest of the year?

I was investing when Russia first invaded Ukraine 2 years ago and the markets crashed then but that was at the bottom of the bear market - will the markets hold stronger being in bull run or will they tank if the war gets worse and will we see less of a bull run?

The markets have seen a mini crash since Iran attacked Israel the other day and I am just holding for now, haven't bought anything and haven't sold and just hoping we can start seeing the market go up over the next few months.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 12:50:45 PM

We already have a precedent of what could happen when a war breaks out as what we've witnessed in the Russia - Ukraine. BTC was on the way to recovery if I remember correctly but it fell down sharply when the war broke out.

The market seems to be holding the line after Iran joined but I don't think we've seen the full extent of the regional conflict yet. The worst case scenario is other Islamic countries joining to fight Israel and its Western allies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 01:13:15 PM

Personally I don’t think so.

Firstly, I don’t think the attack of iran to israel primarily caused the drop in bitcoin. Though I do see how a lot of people can think that way. Unless we see a full blown war break out I don’t think the bitcoin price will be heavily affected.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 01:49:58 PM

We already have a precedent of what could happen when a war breaks out as what we've witnessed in the Russia - Ukraine. BTC was on the way to recovery if I remember correctly but it fell down sharply when the war broke out.

The market seems to be holding the line after Iran joined but I don't think we've seen the full extent of the regional conflict yet. The worst case scenario is other Islamic countries joining to fight Israel and its Western allies.

Irrespective of the timing of any war (during the bear or bull market), I think that bitcoin price has a way of directly responding to the happening in the economy.  If the Israel and Iran war increases tempo for a long time, it will affect the bull run. Maybe not to a larger extent but it might stunt the progress of the bull run. I haven't seen any major war that didn't have any impact in bitcoin price and this will not be a difference.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 03:30:07 PM

With the Bitcoin halving just days away we all expect bullish 2024 but just wondering how much this war will affect the rest of the year?

I was investing when Russia first invaded Ukraine 2 years ago and the markets crashed then but that was at the bottom of the bear market - will the markets hold stronger being in bull run or will they tank if the war gets worse and will we see less of a bull run?

The markets have seen a mini crash since Iran attacked Israel the other day and I am just holding for now, haven't bought anything and haven't sold and just hoping we can start seeing the market go up over the next few months.

Apart from the bear and bull price cycle, any incident that affect the world's economics will have an effect on crypto prices as well. If there is a war broke out it will result into sudden dump but we can expect faster recovery on cryptos than the traditional assets, so even if you invest now there is better chance that you will end up profits unless the war turns into big and changes the entire dynamics of geopolitics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 03:59:14 PM

we may see all these differently because of the situation. on one hand, war affects everything, especially in the region where gas and oil can affect the prices while on the other hand, BTC is about to have the halving.

there has got to be a reason for you not to sell and just hold on to your BTC but there is also a reason to sell when this war escalates. we're just about to find out when all hell breaks because Israel is not a country that won't be able to fight back. they have serious firepower.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:04:07 PM

Firstly, I don’t think the attack of iran to israel primarily caused the drop in bitcoin. Though I do see how a lot of people can think that way. Unless we see a full blown war break out I don’t think the bitcoin price will be heavily affected.
Bitcoin price has started to dip before the Iranian attack on Israel, although the news might have dippened the price, but the point is that the attack didn't start it. If the conflict leads to a full blown war, which I don't wish, I think that it will affect Bitcoin price negatively in this bull run, whereby we can experience more dip, but just like other global news will affect it, it'll be temporary, price will correct itself and the bull trend will continue.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:30:51 PM

The geopolitical events can certainly influence the financial markets including Bitcoin, however we have already witnessed the short lived negative impact on market when Iran attacked Israeli territory in retaliation of strike on it its embassy in Syria. I think the possibility of wide-spread war seems unlikely, because world is already facing consequences of Ukraine war, major powers are are likely to work towards preventing further escalation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 06:58:28 PM

We can easily be affected based on the trending headlines we watched on news and also panic. In bear and bull season, always stay on a safer side and engaged in projects that will be doing the counting of huge figures. The market can either work in our favour or against us which will results in heavy losses. Bitcoin will definitely make a rebound pump due to the incoming halving happen in few days from now. The clash between Israel and Iran have no possible links with the slight fall of bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 07:09:02 PM

As you have remembered when the Ukraine and Russia started their war, the market has just been the same. And also with the covid 19 pandemic, it was the start of the bull run. The same season and I am not expecting that there will be heavy damage to the crypto market with this another war but these countries should stop as we've got had enough with all of these attacks and missiles that are flying on the air and the panic that these wars are causing us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:12:43 PM

It will definitely affect it but personally, I don't think it's going to be a limiting factor. There are definitely a lot of weak hands in the market that are concerned with crypto and sold when the attack happened, but considering that we only dropped idk, 5% or so, I think it's better than before really, at least compared to when Russia and Ukraine started a war.

Honestly don't see the market dropping to 50k unless the current situation blows up to a full-scale war, which I hope it doesn't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:39:20 PM

Sometimes when there is a fight between a two countries that is well known it can affect the existence of Bitcoin increment in the market, because if it is a country that adopt a cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin and sub Bitcoin it can really affect their price in the market so this two countries that is into fight currently I can say that these two countries does not really Embrace the systems of Bitcoin and their problem cannot affect the price of Bitcoin except theirs something else that will be attached to it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:46:22 PM

As for me I don't think this decreased of price of bitcoin and other altcoins were the caused.of the Iran attacking Israel. I don't believe that and I am not in the school of thought that it is the war that affects the cryptocurrency market price. Bitcoin halving is just few blocks to hit the halving so are we expecting the halving to be as the all Time High?

Although USA is also involved and other world powers but that can't affect the cryptocurrency. Has the war affects Nigeria economy? No and Bitcoin or altcoins are digital currencies. Though Russian and Ukraine war started before I joined forum and when I came here they were saying that the war affects bitcoin but I didn't see any effect.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vincom

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 10:28:31 PM

I have never seen a war start with a clear announcement of intent to attack. It seems like this is just a peacetime exercise to test both UAV strike and air defense capabilities.

This event also creates a perfect excuse for market adjustments, including crypto, after strong growth over the past few months. Re-accumulation is taking place and we can expect a strong uptrend to follow. Compared to previous halvings, which are always boring periods with sideways BTC price, I think this time will be the same and we don't need to worry too much about the current market situation.

The uptrend will still come, altseason will still come, and we will still see BTC reach a price of ~150K USD in 2025 as many experts have predicted!

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 03:30:40 AM

The war was always greatly affecting the performance from crypto. Don't you remember when ukraine's war against russia? You can also take a look at the chart again and it will give you a small insight about how he war was able making a lot of people are feeling so panic.

There are many possibilities to happen in this way. Things may be changing a lot for the crypto trend. We may not be seeing the big bullrun before next year. I strongly believe bitcoin may be going even lower before it will be retracing back again.

True and the war is still continue. It's getting even bigger since yordan may be joining in the war.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 05:41:34 AM

wrong , who told you that there must be a bullish when halving is near to come?
actually the market supposed to dump with this part of time and may grow back months after .

another wrong , because the market starts dumping now even before the war 
in Iran and Israel happens so there is no correlation at all.

you have just thinking too much , if you truly invested last time before the Russia Ukraine war then
you must know now what is the possibilities of you gaining after.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 07:06:14 AM

The war was always greatly affecting the performance from crypto. Don't you remember when ukraine's war against russia? You can also take a look at the chart again and it will give you a small insight about how he war was able making a lot of people are feeling so panic.

It is true that geopolitical events like wars tend to influence financial markets including cryptocurrencies markets. These events can potentially contribute to uncertainty and instability, promoting investors to react and cause fluctuations in prices. Cryptocurrencies market are generally very sensitive to economic events, often resulting in volatility in their prices.

Therefore, it is important for investors to stay informed about global events and consider how they might affect their investment strategies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 07:34:47 AM

For me I think both halving and the escalation of the war are the reason why Bitcoin price dip. If Israel hits back then we will see another big dip because that region is crucial for energy for many countries. The halving event is going to happen most probably by the 20th after that we might see a recovery if the war doesn't escalate otherwise we might see Bitcoin going to 50k level.

Gozie51

Activity: 2464
Merit: 621

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:03:05 AM

For me I don't think price will necessarily drop because of regional war. Russia and Ukraine have been on it going to two years yet bitcoin made a new ATH already. The worse that can happen is a dip just like it is happening already which is not new because it happened at the beginning of the fight between Russia and Ukraine but later price recovered. So at the moment, it will only cause slight panic and more coins will be sold at the halving but it will recover faster, this is the fourth halving so we should expect greater volatility.

Moreover, there was heavy bear speculation during COVID-19 in 2020 which is also halving year but it went higher against speculation. The 4th halving to 3.125 BTC is volatile unstoppable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:06:59 AM

The geopolitical events can certainly influence the financial markets including Bitcoin, however we have already witnessed the short lived negative impact on market when Iran attacked Israeli territory in retaliation of strike on it its embassy in Syria. I think the possibility of wide-spread war seems unlikely, because world is already facing consequences of Ukraine war, major powers are are likely to work towards preventing further escalation.
You forget that Russia now needs any significant armed conflict to divert attention from the war in Ukraine and, most importantly, to divert resources that were sent as assistance to this country. To achieve this, Russia also activated corrupt Western politicians and partially achieved its goal. For six months now, Ukraine has received virtually no assistance from the United States. But if a war breaks out, in which the United States and European countries are drawn in, then the Kremlin expects that they will quickly seize Ukraine. Iran is Russia's closest military ally and the attack on Israel took place taking into account Russia's military experience in Ukraine.

The state of affairs in the financial sector will depend on how much this next possible war grows. If this happens, the cryptocurrency will also suffer greatly.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: