Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money buy you Happiness, is this true!  (Read 561 times)
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:57:25 PM

yes that's right, how the character of the money holder in fulfilling his daily life, because there are more there are also those who are very frugal in spending it and tend to be less. But there are those who have little money and choose to share a lot and see the miracle of sharing, a satisfied heart and I believe that money will return in ways that I did not know before, Money is a tool that can make disease for the greedy and become a medicine for the wise for others. For me, who does not come from a wealthy family, I prefer to share with the money I get even if it is on a once a week time curve or even more solid. Everyone needs money but not everyone gets it at the same time and in the same way including results.

If we can control our emotions and have proper and practical knowledge about money management then we can feel happiness and comfort through earned money. But sometimes one's life can be poisoned by being blind to earning money or neglecting family. That is why we should stay away from the greed of money and use money as a medicine for our purposes by achieving satisfaction and our future life will be beautiful and successful. Also according to your comment if everyone distributes some part of his earned money in social work i.e. among the poor then it will be very easy to get worldly and non-worldly happiness from there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:02:16 PM

I don't agree with this saying at all because some said those who says money doesn't make them happy work all day long just to make money and fullfill their needs that is what makes them happy. In wider scale too, if you don't have money then you are not one in this world even your family will boycott you if you are not providing for them so don't ever think that money can't make you happy so stop making money.

Undoubtedly and generally money can't buy happiness rather it aids happiness, happiness is a start of mind such that if even if you have money there is no certainty that you will completely happy at every point in time why money aids you involving your personal problem it doesn't completely guarantee happiness. If we asert that money buys happiness that is to say that those who have money don't get sad at a point in their lives. It is good to have money but your happiness doesn't completely depends on it.

MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:07:50 AM

I don't agree with this saying at all because some said those who says money doesn't make them happy work all day long just to make money and fullfill their needs that is what makes them happy. In wider scale too, if you don't have money then you are not one in this world even your family will boycott you if you are not providing for them so don't ever think that money can't make you happy so stop making money.

Undoubtedly and generally money can't buy happiness rather it aids happiness, happiness is a start of mind such that if even if you have money there is no certainty that you will completely happy at every point in time why money aids you involving your personal problem it doesn't completely guarantee happiness. If we asert that money buys happiness that is to say that those who have money don't get sad at a point in their lives. It is good to have money but your happiness doesn't completely depends on it.
Happiness is a relative matter. That is happiness depends on earning a certain amount of money. For example if a person earns a certain amount of money, his level of happiness can go up to 100%. But if he earns more money after earning that certain amount, his happiness will not increase proportionately. So express gratitude to the Creator for the position you are in and you will find peace of mind.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
teodoro11111

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:52:50 AM

In my opinion money doesn't buy happiness but helps you live better, better medical care, not working
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: