Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine your household building a financial tree on bitcoin chain.  (Read 36 times)
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 08:35:11 AM

Let me not be too spicy here but just keep it on a raw. 😆

We're approaching the halving and while you're a bitcoin enthusiastic, I just needed you as a Nigerian to have this pictorial anticipations of you and your household memebers diving into bitcoin investment together during this halving.
Imagine you all striving on buying and accumulating more of bitcoins, also imagine those engaging on unnecessary expenses while giving excuses toward  taking part in investing in the bitcoin would be submissive and take part to invest after a long while of excuses.
Imagine some kind of financial blockchains you'll surrounded and attracted to in the future and then, finally imagine how productively overwhelmed the projects of Investing on the bitcoin would bring your household considering the incomes of your bitcoin investments by the surge of the bull run.
Everywhere go just stew like God descended manna from heaven upon your household at the merits of reaping that you've sowed.
I think it'd be remarkable and excited to see that financial family tree growing in a particular chain as bitcoin.

It could be unrealistic but imagine if it was possible.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agbamoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:23:20 AM

This is quite a food for thought. I may consider bringing up the idea to my friends and family member if they will be interested. But I'll let them decide i won't say it as a conviction rather it will be a suggestion anyone who buys the idea will be properly thought about the risk in the investment so that they will not be left out on how bitcoin investment look like.

Don't forget some persons don't like associating with their household on this kind of things. This is because some household members do take things personally and feels you want to cheat them. Business most times should be done with family members so is investment. Unless proper agreement and orientation was taken place before starting it.

Of course, it's not that easy, you will be the one to manage the investment portfolio, they will be calling you from time to time on how the investment is going (if they are on profit or not). This may cause fear or threaten your mindset on the investment. Which means you have to be a professional bitcoin investor before bringing in your household to the game.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:48:46 AM

This is quite a food for thought. I may consider bringing up the idea to my friends and family member if they will be interested. But I'll let them decide i won't say it as a conviction rather it will be a suggestion anyone who buys the idea will be properly thought about the risk in the investment so that they will not be left out on how bitcoin investment look like.

Don't forget some persons don't like associating with their household on this kind of things. This is because some household members do take things personally and feels you want to cheat them. Business most times should be done with family members so is investment. Unless proper agreement and orientation was taken place before starting it.

Of course, it's not that easy, you will be the one to manage the investment portfolio, they will be calling you from time to time on how the investment is going (if they are on profit or not). This may cause fear or threaten your mindset on the investment. Which means you have to be a professional bitcoin investor before bringing in your household to the game.

While you've also made some buyable and considerable points, how about if you've thought them about the risks involved and they also accepted believing that you as their family member can't afford to defraud them from such lucracious ideal of Investing on the bitcoin which is brought to them, don't you think it'd be a better way to enhance their enthusiasm of bitcoin if you create wallets for them individually and they'd still be the ones  to take responsible risks of their funds. Basically the risk would be majorly ilicited to be more of manners by which the seed phrases is been handled.

Since bitcoin investment doesn't require any of those personal skills I think it'd be easy for them to coup with the system but only that they should be careful on how the seed phrases and wallets is controlled.
This would privilege them all to rest assured that their assets is under their control and it'd also console their confidence that their funds are safe since they could have assets to it at their pleases which would also reduce your burdens away from the investment circle.
Hopefully the bitcoin family chains would still be rolling where every of your family circles are becomes bitcoin enthusiastics.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: