Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Davido narrative  (Read 63 times)
PoweredC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 03:04:29 PM

Davido! He is a well-known singer, composer, and record producer from Nigeria. David Adedeji Adeleke is his true name, and he was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on November 21, 1992. Davido is renowned for his dynamic and compelling live performances. He has received multiple accolades for his music, including the MTV Africa Music Award for Artist of the Year and the BET Award for Best International Flow.

His popular songs include "Unavailable," "AWAY." In addition, he founded Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), a record label that has signed a number of well-known musicians.

It's true that Davido has achieved great success and fame on a global scale! Among the many well-known worldwide performers with whom he has worked are Chris Brown, Nas, Nicki Minaj, and Meek Mill. Additionally, his songs can be found on a number of foreign streaming services, including Apple songs, Spotify, and Spotify's "Afrobeats" playlist.

Among his noteworthy accomplishments on a global scale are:

The first-ever Nigerian performer at the MTV Europe Music Awards; the 2019 BET Award for Best International Flow; the 2020 Grammy Awards Premiere Ceremony performance; the 2020 collaboration with Pop Smoke on the song "Tsaki"; and the 2019 One Africa Music Festival in New York

Davido's global breakthrough has cleared the road for Africa to be prominently included in the music industry globally.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 04:07:07 PM

I clearly don’t understand the purpose of this post. Are you for real right now!

I may have to remind you that, though this might be home, it doesn’t exists in a vacuum. It exists on a cryptocurrency platform where we wish to engage in discussions that are crypto-related, policies in the nation that affects are cryptocurrency participation, updates on crypto related developments in the nation as well as some local news that doesn’t seat well or seats well with the general public.
This isn’t social media that you just come up with anything and paste for the group to have a voice over. This is Bitcointalk my country man.

If you continue with this, you’re sure not going to get anywhere with it. It’s your second post and I see that, if you ain’t ready or don’t know what kind of post that might be deemed fit for the forum yet, rather than posting just whatever you feel you could write, do more of reading. There is a directive in reading from both local in foreign nationals on the forum.

Leave the Davido this, Wizkid that and Burnaboy then for social media. Be more crypto-centric and raise major Nigerian concerns here!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 04:29:43 PM

If you continue with this, you’re sure not going to get anywhere with it. It’s your second post and I see that, if you ain’t ready or don’t know what kind of post that might be deemed fit for the forum yet, rather than posting just whatever you feel you could write, do more of reading. There is a directive in reading from both local in foreign nationals on the forum.

Leave the Davido this, Wizkid that and Burnaboy then for social media. Be more crypto-centric and raise major Nigerian concerns here!

This is more reason why we need to have a moderator in this our local board. I have just checked out Op profile and his posts but they are nothing to write home about. I don't know whether some of this new accounts randomly come across this forum or they are being introduced by someone who fails to give them a proper guide. Come to think about it, even without a mentor, the first thing to do in any platform you find yourself is to get yourself acquainted with the rules and regulations in order not to trespass but unfortunately, this newbies don't care about any rules, they think this place is like Facebook and Instagram where people engage in meaningless conversations just to laugh and catch cruise.

It's sad to say but this our local board is one of the boards that produce the worse and dumbest newbies that care less about the purpose of the forum. I know there's no limit to number of users but the rate of new accounts in this our board is getting too much honestly. There's nothing wrong introducing people to the forum but we should place give them proper orientation to know what the place is all about and the content necessary here. Even common sense is enough to tell someone that this very topic is out of topic of discussion. I pity how this board is getting worse on a regular basis despite the struggle by Agbe, Hatchy, Mia clue and the boss himself (brainboss) and others to make it a better place.

Let be guided please, Op!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Proty

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 05:01:16 PM

What's the need for such a post. Are u advertising Davido or what?
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 05:22:20 PM

This is more reason why we need to have a moderator in this our local board. I have just checked out Op profile and his posts but they are nothing to write home about. I don't know whether some of this new accounts randomly come across this forum or they are being introduced by someone who fails to give them a proper guide. Come to think about it, even without a mentor, the first thing to do in any platform you find yourself is to get yourself acquainted with the rules and regulations in order not to trespass but unfortunately, this newbies don't care about any rules, they think this place is like Facebook and Instagram where people engage in meaningless conversations just to laugh and catch cruise.

It's sad to say but this our local board is one of the boards that produce the worse and dumbest newbies that care less about the purpose of the forum. I know there's no limit to number of users but the rate of new accounts in this our board is getting too much honestly. There's nothing wrong introducing people to the forum but we should place give them proper orientation to know what the place is all about and the content necessary here. Even common sense is enough to tell someone that this very topic is out of topic of discussion. I pity how this board is getting worse on a regular basis despite the struggle by Agbe, Hatchy, Mia clue and the boss himself (brainboss) and others to make it a better place.

Let be guided please, Op!
I think these are the kind of threads Lida93 is supporting very serious and insulting me. Well I will not retaliate and exchange with with him because when I am fully ready him small guy for where I dey. I never even see him dey contribute anything to improve dis local board, he come here dey insult me chaii mate don suffer well I will wear a thick skin. I will over look am. Even though naim get di alt account, I still tell am say that thread has no value in di local. And I dey quote di whole comments for both of you so dat una do see di unscrupulous being dey do in dis local board.

I go also quote weti him talk. Me I know say say guy na child for were I dey operate. But I just locked up because of one thing to another. I no want to create drama with am and I no want to offend my boss. See weti him talk.
I no even see any reason for all this agument between mate2237 and Lida93 na just simple something although the approach of mate in the first place no good, let's joke apart, people get the way them dey handle case. E get as you go take approach person, the person no go too vex but if your reply no good E go create another impression abeg we be one 9ja make the spirit of oneness guid us. Na ona be elders for here and E no good make two elephant 🐘🐘 dey fight make the grass dem dey suffer am. Good leaders dey leave by example make everybody chill like ice water, health is wealth na good advice and not a course.

When naija board dey hot like Timaya no account been dey go down, or banned or tagged in di general boards but as we left di board for people like Lida93 and others to handle, you know how many newbies account dem don banned. Only last week if no be 3 e go reach 4. There are sometimes when when harsh on dem, dem go out in their mind say  a because of this kind things dat person tok like dis. Me I know sah people dey correct dem, even me too I don correct many of dey but di more u correct dem di more dem dey repeat. Even spamming and shitposting too we don tok tired but look at dis one now. What of plagiarism, by di right now naija pikin e no supposed fall for plagiarism matter again but na now dem dey plenty pass. So sometimes make we dey do like this and di thick skin must practice from here.
You just the gibber, you dey hear me Mate2237, you just the yan okpata nah be wetin oyinbo man call gibberish. People dey the community before you come and before you reach here them done fight the necessary fights achieve this board and make everything stew for you to come the tread on, so no com here the deceive newbies wey just com say you fight any fight. Mediocre na the behave the way you do, stop seeking unnecessary validations.

You be Ijaw man so behave like one by learning how to accept your mistakes and stop condemning newbies when you ought to correct and criticize  them constructively. And remember, we know the real men wey dey in charge for the local board, the list is endless and even the real you no be one of them.

Anyhow wey him want insults me no problem carry go. Those wey dey support dis kind of thread nai dey post like them. I am not here to speak any grammar with am. knowngunman those people u mentioned really tried for di local board.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀