Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for foreign currencies  (Read 186 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:28:00 PM

CBDC i guess will make it easy for anyone to switch currencies as all are digital and swapping currencies will just be a click away.

i have traveled to a country that i have no idea myself, just going to experience it because of the vlogs i see on youtube. currency was the biggest problem i had that's why just in the airport, i already bought their currency regardless of the rates. just bear in mind that there are scammers everywhere especially when you are a stranger in a country.

not an expert as i have not traveled to countless countries but don't mention BTC. scammers know their money and they know how BTC works.

Exchanging currencies is only a problem when you use paper money. With credit/debit cards such as Visa/Mastercard, it's a completely different story. I'd prefer the extra hassle of exchanging my local currency to another in paper money just because of its ability to use it offline. PoS systems (Point of Sale) sometimes fail due to lack of electricity or Internet access. When that happens, you won't be able to use the credit/debit card to pay for goods and/or services.

I'm exploring something called a "multi-currency account" which allows you to hold money from other countries with ease. I'd simply sell my BTC to a foreign currency in a P2P trading platform (eg: AgoraDesk) and hold the money in a "multi-currency account" (like the one offered by Genome). Then, I'd cash out at an ATM within the country I'm visiting (with the card linked to the multicurrency account). This method is not KYC-free, but at least gets the job done. Who knows if we won't need to sell our BTC in the future with countries adopting it as legal tender? Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: