Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leadership and service in Nigeria  (Read 9 times)
Obulis (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 09:17:42 PM

When a nation is not bearing fruits as supposedly, seing her potential lying waste as a result of the majority of her nationalities being uncivilized or the leaders decides to keep their people in the dark or embrace and forcefully spread uncivilization for continuous tireless exploitation. What do we say about or call the above? Uncivilized nation?

The quest for positions and power. My father, mother, uncle, anty, brother and sister etc is this and that or better still I am  engineer, doctor, apostle bishop, commissioner, his royal highness, honorable, senator etc............... (your name). Oyess!!!!
This offices are not without service to humanity. Believe me, you can tell that if not Africa at least in Nigeria, that craze for positions and power is not only overemphasized but also is the order of the day.... 
This journey(for positions & power) have over shadowed civilization of the people to the extent that service to humanity is seen as not being smart, service is seen as foolishness.
Every position is attached a service with it, which is the reason for that position. That means service is what makes the position and leadership..... A leader is a servant
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: