Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our project is about to release an app, and a naming event is in progress.  (Read 33 times)
bitdonation (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 04:19:46 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2024, 04:42:25 AM by bitdonation

Although there are currently supporting organizations in the donation market and volunteer activities,
The reality is that individuals have no place to ask for help or speak out.
So, our Bit Donation. To all those in desperate need who have nothing to say
We plan to release an app that will provide help after listening to your story and verifying it.
Although there are many donation organizations and volunteer organizations, the reality is that it is difficult to get help when you are having a hard time.
Then, a bad situation becomes worse and the vicious cycle seems to repeat itself.
Our app, which attempts to overcome this problem, has already been coded and is scheduled to be released within the next week.
It is scheduled to be registered on the Google Play Store and is currently in the process of being processed.
In order to attract community participation in the form of an event while we were not sure about the name of the application,
We would like to give a small reward to everyone who is interested in our project and helps us name the application.
You can give your opinion at any time through chat or respond to the survey.

https://forms.gle/kkNsmBREzW4zhtZh7
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 06:08:37 AM

Smells malicious.
What's your app name? I clicked on the link which I had to ask why can't anyone be accessible to the site before being asked to sign in? Why would one sign in to platform that's not tranapay?
I just hope those as described being in need during the hard times doesn't fall to such allegedly victim.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:38:34 AM

But why?

How can you verify someone’s story? And isn’t this quite unfair? People are basically going to judge you whether you need help or not enough to be given a donation. This app could face some serious ethical concerns.

If your app is basically going to be giving away money for free for a basic sob story, won’t your app be filled with useless and probably fake stories? Wouldn’t that affect how your app will function?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:46:37 AM

Okay, you created an app to streamline the donation process but why would anyone use your app for donation or raising money? Anyone who wants to donate to an organization can do it by using their website. To raise money for any noble cause, many trusted platforms can be used to do it. Above all, I hardly understand that after creating the app you want us to name your app, and you would like to reward us. This sounds so much not right and I suspect that it is a way to gather information from users for something big which I suspect is a scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: