Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Marketer & Designer providing Services for BTC.  (Read 20 times)
the_clueless1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 07:11:23 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2024, 08:04:32 AM by the_clueless1

Graphic Design:
Let's turn your vision into reality! From logo design and brand identity to vibrant infographics and attention-grabbing flyers, I've got you covered. My rates are flexible and tailored to your specific project needs, ranging from $20 to $200. Let's chat about your project, and we'll find a price that works for both of us.

Copywriting:
Words are my playground, and I love weaving them into captivating narratives. Whether you need persuasive email copy or engaging social media content, I've got the skills to make your message stand out. Email copy is $20 per email.

Blog Writing:
Blogs are where stories come to life, and I'm here to make yours shine. Whether it's SEO-optimized blog posts or thought-provoking articles, I'll craft content that resonates with your audience. Blog posts start at just $10.

Editing:
Need a second pair of eyes to polish your content? I offer editing services at $5 for up to 1000 words, with additional words charged at $2 per 1000 words after that.

Payment Method:
I'm all about embracing the future, which is why I exclusively accept BTC payments. It's fast, secure, and aligns perfectly with my forward-thinking approach to business.

Let's collaborate and create something amazing together! Whether you're a small business looking to boost your online presence or a creative individual with a big idea, I'm here to help you shine in the digital world. Get in touch, and let's make magic happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: