Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bnb network (trust wallet)  (Read 56 times)
REDice (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 06:32:54 AM

what the different between BNB smart chain on smart chain (color black), BNB chain on binance (yellow) and OpBNB on OpBNB (light yellow)

this is the same network? then if i send this metamask to trust wallet can i receive fund? i want to make it sure that fund can not be lose. https://imgur.com/a/kMSv5BQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 07:45:21 AM

what the different between BNB smart chain on smart chain (color black), BNB chain on binance (yellow) and OpBNB on OpBNB (light yellow)

this is the same network? then if i send this metamask to trust wallet can i receive fund? i want to make it sure that fund can not be lose. https://imgur.com/a/kMSv5BQ

This is what I am aware of:

[1] BNB smart chain: It is now called as BNB chain which is a copy of the Ethereum blockchain but it is far better than Ethereum.
[2] BNB: That is the native BNB token that fuels the Binance exchange & the BNB chain.
[3] OpBNB: It is a layer 2 solution on the BNB chain.

REDice (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 08:18:18 AM

This is what I am aware of:

[1] BNB smart chain: It is now called as BNB chain which is a copy of the Ethereum blockchain but it is far better than Ethereum.
[2] BNB: That is the native BNB token that fuels the Binance exchange & the BNB chain.

i just experience sending coins from metamask to trustwallet its easy using native coin bnb chain to bnb smart chain. its receive fast and reliable. and send back to metamask its take a lot of minutes to confirm to metamask. did not try Opbnb.
Rabbitqt

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:44:29 AM

The difference between BNB Smart Chain (black), BNB Chain on Binance (yellow), and OpBNB on OpBNB (light yellow) is essentially branding and platform variations. They operate on the same Binance Smart Chain network but may have different features or partnerships.

If you send tokens from one of these chains using MetaMask to Trust Wallet, you should receive them without issues. Just make sure you're sending to the correct wallet address on Trust Wallet that corresponds to the chain you're using.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 12:21:42 PM

If the BNB smart chain is fast and centralized (a limited number of validators), so that transactions are confirmed quickly and in a relatively short time, then why do they need a second layer network, which is the best solution to the scalability problems of the basic network when it is difficult to complete an increase in the number of transactions per second?

i just experience sending coins from metamask to trustwallet its easy using native coin bnb chain to bnb smart chain. its receive fast and reliable. and send back to metamask its take a lot of minutes to confirm to metamask. did not try Opbnb.
Do not use it with large amounts, the network has stopped several times.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 12:37:17 PM

BNB smart chain is basically a blockchain off of binance which is mostly used for its low transaction fees and compatibility with other decentralized applications. This was launched as far as I know for EVM.

BNB chain on binance is its native blockchain.

They are all independent but are also interconnected so if it is sending your funds then just make sure that it is configurated to the chain.

Helena Yu

Activity: 546
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 02:47:07 PM

Binance Smart Chain (BSC) where the address started with 0x... and Binance Chain started with bnb... are completely different, don't mix it.

@OP I'm not sure if OpBNB has two version because I can only find one (the same color like Binance Smart Chain i.e. black color).

What's exactly the picture is? I can't see anything, just blank with black color.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████