Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE][12 OF 12] ***CYBERPUNK 21*** MX12, BITCOIN ART  (Read 86 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 625
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 11:48:53 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2024, 08:48:50 PM by mx12.levins

Hello Bitcointalk community member and Bitcoin art collector
The bitcoin artist who never gives up, made this for you

Video of my AR(Augmented Reality) Layer for this physical artwork viewable here:

coming soon!

(The full Transmutation NFT animation with audio can be viewed as an Augmented Reality layer over the physical artwork with the free Artivive app.)

links with video here: Soon!

SALE THREAD

if the price ticker is not loading then update the link + (US approx. 80-125$ Shipping ) + (EU 40$ Shipping
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Each artwork will include and be publicly loadable with Bitcoin. Everyone can send Bitcoin to the artwork. I use Satodime for this, which is a secure way to combine the artwork with a loadable Bitcoin address. One important thing for early collectors: let's say number 1 is sold, and after that, number 2 of 12 is sold. That means I will send a little amount to number 1 of 12. If number 3 of 12 is sold, then I will send a little amount to numbers 1 and 2 of 12, and so on. BTC

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Title: "CYBERPUNK 21!"
Medium: Acrylic Glass - Fine Art, Shadow Gap Black Grainy
Technique: Mixed Technologies
Size: Approximately 49,6 x 64,6cm (inclusive frame), or 19.5 x 25.4 inches

Collectors Edition 12 of 12

CYBERPUNK 21!

1. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
2. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
3. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
4. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
5. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
6. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
7. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
8. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
9. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
10. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
11. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE
12. - “CYBERPUNK 21!” --- AVAILABLE

Each Collector’s Edition is hand-signed and numbered by mx12Art

SALE

Bid Format: BTC

Payment:

BITCOIN: 3F7mRfpphB1tBBBYypeD6kabX6bhHogNQu
BITCOIN LIGHTNING: Ask me for a Lightning invoice
BITCOIN LIQUID: VJL6tXznSyRJFBBycJy9Hisy7rtTgQCkcVTBiZrNKvEy54JtjyLWPDT61Lbx9FyrAqCgoqEEtN19oWp Q

CYBERPUNK 21!

The fourth edition of the German-speaking Bitcoin magazine is hitting shelves soon, marking another milestone in our journey to spread Bitcoin awareness and inspiration. As part of this celebration, I'm thrilled to announce the early release of the collector's edition featuring three stunning artworks under MX12art.

This time, we're diving deep into the cyberpunk realm, bringing you three captivating pieces. The first one, which also serves as the magazine cover, is titled "Cyberpunk 21!" Each artwork encapsulates the essence of Bitcoin in its own unique way, and I'm confident you'll find them captivating and thought-provoking. Privacy has become a significant issue, and although it has always been important, recent activities have emphasized its importance. I aim to highlight this through my artwork, drawing from my personal experiences.

As the lead artist and a proud member of the magazine team, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Magazin TwentyOne for their unwavering support and inspiration throughout this creative journey. Together, we're pioneering a movement to educate and empower individuals through the artistry of Bitcoin.

About TwentyOne: https://twentyone.world/

TwentyOne is a renowned Bitcoin community, serving as a hub for education and discussion.
Dive deeper into our ethos with insights from Gigi in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWvL9-4k4A&t=13s

Let's continue to strengthen the Bitcointalk community and embrace the power of Bitcoin together.

Looking forward to sharing these exquisite artworks with you!
Warm regards,

mx12 BTC

^^^

Feel Free to visit mx12Art Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 625
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 08:41:05 PM

Check out the new images of this amazing artwork! Sale thread updated! This is the project I've been working on for so long, which is why I haven't been posting any limited editions or collector's editions. Additionally, we just released our fourth Bitcoin educational magazine for German-speaking audiences. It includes an interview with Assange's family as well. The entire magazine focuses on privacy, which is incredibly important. These artworks are meant to spark conversations about privacy—why we need it and what it entails. BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: