Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE][12 OF 12] ***SHADOW WATCHER*** MX12, BITCOIN ART  (Read 58 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 625
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 12:10:34 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2024, 08:48:25 PM by mx12.levins

Hello Bitcointalk community member and Bitcoin art collector
The bitcoin artist who never gives up, made this for you

Video of my AR(Augmented Reality) Layer for this physical artwork viewable here:

coming soon!

(The full Transmutation NFT animation with audio can be viewed as an Augmented Reality layer over the physical artwork with the free Artivive app.)

links with video here: Soon!

SALE THREAD

if the price ticker is not loading then update the link + (US approx. 80-125$ Shipping ) + (EU 40$ Shipping
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Each artwork will include and be publicly loadable with Bitcoin. Everyone can send Bitcoin to the artwork. I use Satodime for this, which is a secure way to combine the artwork with a loadable Bitcoin address. One important thing for early collectors: let's say number 1 is sold, and after that, number 2 of 12 is sold. That means I will send a little amount to number 1 of 12. If number 3 of 12 is sold, then I will send a little amount to numbers 1 and 2 of 12, and so on. BTC

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Title: "SHADOW WATCHER!"
Medium: Acrylic Glass - Fine Art, Shadow Gap Black Grainy
Technique: Mixed Technologies
Size: Approximately 49,6 x 64,6cm (inclusive frame), or 19.5 x 25.4 inches

Collectors Edition 12 of 12

SHADOW WATCHER!

1. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
2. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
3. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
4. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
5. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
6. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
7. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
8. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
9. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
10. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
11. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE
12. - “SHADOW WATCHER!” --- AVAILABLE

Each Collector’s Edition is hand-signed and numbered by mx12Art

SALE

Bid Format: BTC

Payment:

BITCOIN: 3F7mRfpphB1tBBBYypeD6kabX6bhHogNQu
BITCOIN LIGHTNING: Ask me for a Lightning invoice
BITCOIN LIQUID: VJL6tXznSyRJFBBycJy9Hisy7rtTgQCkcVTBiZrNKvEy54JtjyLWPDT61Lbx9FyrAqCgoqEEtN19oWp Q

SHADOW WATCHER!!

The fourth edition of the German-speaking Bitcoin magazine is hitting shelves soon, marking another milestone in our journey to spread Bitcoin awareness and inspiration. As part of this celebration, I'm thrilled to announce the early release of the collector's edition featuring three stunning artworks under MX12art.

This time, we're diving deep into the cyberpunk realm, bringing you three captivating pieces. The second artwork, also featured as an illustration in one of the magazine article. 'Shadow Watcher.' Initially, this piece was conceived as the primary idea for the magazine cover, but it took a slightly different direction. Throughout the past year, a myriad of emotions has found its way into this artwork. As the world grows increasingly tumultuous, it often feels like creating a bank account requires a blood sacrifice! There's a pervasive sense that we are never truly alone anymore. However, it's during difficult times that resilient individuals emerge. We aim not only to foster better times but also to educate our community, ensuring they remain resilient and understand the paramount importance of privacy.

As the lead artist and a proud member of the magazine team, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Magazin TwentyOne for their unwavering support and inspiration throughout this creative journey. Together, we're pioneering a movement to educate and empower individuals through the artistry of Bitcoin.

About TwentyOne: https://twentyone.world/

TwentyOne is a renowned Bitcoin community, serving as a hub for education and discussion.
Dive deeper into our ethos with insights from Gigi in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWvL9-4k4A&t=13s

Let's continue to strengthen the Bitcointalk community and embrace the power of Bitcoin together.

Looking forward to sharing these exquisite artworks with you!
Warm regards,

mx12 BTC

^^^

Feel Free to visit mx12Art Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 625
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 09:52:08 AM

These artworks are made to talk about why privacy matters and what it means. With tools like Bitcoin, we can stand up for our rights. I care about my privacy. It's important to remember, if we don't defend our rights now, it'll be harder later. Bitcoin can't be stopped, and I won't let fear control me. Even though some might try to scare us, I believe Bitcoin users will keep fighting for financial freedom. I hope these artworks start conversations and teach more people about this. BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: