Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where best to enjoy this forum...  (Read 738 times)
Obulis (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 07:09:41 AM

Computer system and desktop are not the only devices that you can see the forum in a bold size, because they are also iPad, which when using you can see the forum in a bold size, but those three devices are not compared to the phone, because not only for the stress of zooming in or zooming out you might have some health complications that can affect your eye due to the prolonged stress to the eye that can cause migraine, dry eyes, blurred vision, and many more, but if you are using the desktop or computer you will have less danger to your eyes, so the best and recommended way to have a good experience in the forum is using the computer system of desktop, and again i can also recommend iPad, because of it size and is will have less stress to the eyes and movement because you can't move freely with your computer system as you will move with your iPad.
Oyess iPad will serve very well as per mobility sake and as well give every other comfort... Regarding health danger of using phones, it might not necessarily have immediate effect, of which eyes health differs, so if not immediate over time the defect will definitely show up.... Leaving computer systems the front runners... Not until a mobile version...
Yaqs15

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:51:20 PM

A look at the design of these forum speaks louder for it self... Saying you might not enjoy it using some devices...
When writing or reading I guess you know how it is with your android....
I didn't try it until reluctantly I decided to open bitcointalk.org on a computer system. Over there the difference was alarming compared to using your phone...
As much as it can be used on phone it is best with a computer system... I even noticed that without a computer system some challenges or updates one will not be able to follow up...

Using computer is far far better than using ordinary android phone. Especially when you are in the forum. Some apps can not even open if you are using Android phone in operating. but if it's a computer you are using, before you know it had opened. When you are using a computer you will feel so comfortable and safe to some extent because nothing like my phone version is not this or is not that. It will view all possible images and videos.

Certainly, desktop will be the most preferable for everyone, except those who haven't used the desktop version of the forum.

Basically, anything that has do with websites is always built on a desktop mode, so its best effort is presented on the desktop version for a better and convenient usage. So every mobile version is just an alternative version in case one is not in a private environment to use a bigger device.

Personally, i have been using the mobile version and I'm getting convenient with it as I'm not always free to visit the forum at home, so I usually visit and comment using my mobile devices.

If you also want to get a better user experience of the forum you can browse the forum using Tor browser it's also a privacy browser and a good one for the everyday user as it gives a better view of the website.
some time android phone can be more useful. that's in time of portability and also other things like battery life.
Android phones are more portable in a way that they can be used anywhere at any time. Some time you might not be convenient to hold computer system with you due to its size and also fear of the battery been shut down unexpectedly. Even though computer system or desktop is more better in many aspect.
sotelorene

Activity: 218
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:40:21 PM

To me both android and laptop is better and they both have advantages and disadvantages. I believe some people preferred android to Laptop while some preferred laptop to android because of how acquainted they are to the preferred one.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CroverNo01

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:45:46 AM

Where I enjoy so much in this forum is the gambling board.If you see most of my posts,you will see that gambling posts are the ones I make more because dragging about football gives me joy,and as we all know that this forum is more about discussion,so discussing about football and the latest happenings in football is where I delight joy.Some persons who aren't football lovers might derive joy in trading section,Bitcoin discussion,but mine is gambling board,where you get people that will argue with you about results of games.Its fun making posts there.
Sakanwa

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 05:15:33 PM

There are different places where one can enjoy making posts,but everyone has his or her own specific place of making post,which makes him or happy whenever they are making the Post.Where I love most is trading.I love to post and reply to posts in trading because I have so many things I want to know and learn,which I have not known in this forum.In trading,you will get to know the best strategy to use in trading,the best time to trade,the best among day trading and holding,these and many more are what trading offers you.

bSpend

Activity: 403
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:10:11 PM

A look at the design of these forum speaks louder for it self... Saying you might not enjoy it using some devices...
I didn't try it until reluctantly I decided to open bitcointalk.org on a computer system. Over there the difference was alarming compared to using your phone...
As much as it can be used on phone it is best with a computer system... I even noticed that without a computer system some challenges or updates one will not be able to follow up...

Well, as best and most enjoyable as it is to use the forum on a desktop computer, or your laptop computer perhaps, it's also important for us to know that using the forum on a computer does offer the kind of convinience using the forum on mobile offers, I mean, with my android or iPhone, I literally have the forum in my pocket and every where I go, it's impossible to move around with your desktop computer, or operate your laptop computer while walking along the subway, but with our mobile phone, we can easily access the forum from anywhere we are as long as we have internet connection.

So in conclusion, we can say that using the forum on our computer and or mobile devices both have their pros and cons, and pro for desktop is that, the large screen makes reading the typing more comfortable and enjoyable.
While pro for mobile devices is that, the forum is literally with you every where you go, one can easily access the forum from anywhere and anytime as long as there is internet connection - convenience.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 10:49:46 PM

There are different places where one can enjoy making posts,but everyone has his or her own specific place of making post,which makes him or happy whenever they are making the Post.Where I love most is trading.I love to post and reply to posts in trading because I have so many things I want to know and learn,which I have not known in this forum.In trading,you will get to know the best strategy to use in trading,the best time to trade,the best among day trading and holding,these and many more are what trading offers you.
We all have equal rights in the system, looking out for ourselves and playing to win. Enjoying the forum doesn't come with sacrifice, we can actually access the forum in any point of given time and we all have the sectors we've channel our focus. For me, I'm entirely focusing on local boards because it's more freely requesting our opinions and the topics down there are more interesting to engaged in despite the members ranks. It's more freely anticipated and very good running.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 12:40:12 AM

it's also important for us to know that using the forum on a computer does offer the kind of convinience using the forum on mobile offers, I mean, with my android or iPhone, I literally have the forum in my pocket and every where I go, it's impossible to move around with your desktop computer, or operate your laptop computer while walking along the subway, but with our mobile phone, we can easily access the forum from anywhere we are as long as we have internet connection.

Yes, but it isn't very convenient to use the forum on a mobile phone because of the layout not being mobile-friendly. You will need to zoom in and zoom out only to read the posts or to write a response, you will have a hard time making text edits on your phone if there is a large quote and you need to edit out a sentence or a paragraph from it which you are writing a response to. So it's not very easy to use the forum on a mobile phone, OP is right about this.

Some people might not feel the same way as I do because I have seen a lot of people using the forum on a mobile phone, reading and making posts conveniently, but since I have always been using the forum on a computer, either desktop or laptop, I don't find it easy to use the forum on a mobile device.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:03:24 AM

Same here I also enjoy reading threads about crypto trading and also I enjoy making post in those topics that has to do with trading and also how we can make investment, and also about the strategies to use when making investment,I always take my time to read threads concerning this aspect. However this forum impacted me a lot about crypto investment but I'm still hoping to learn more, to get all the necessary information about crypto investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:39:21 PM

Well, as best and most enjoyable as it is to use the forum on a desktop computer, or your laptop computer perhaps, it's also important for us to know that using the forum on a computer does offer the kind of convinience using the forum on mobile offers, I mean, with my android or iPhone, I literally have the forum in my pocket and every where I go, it's impossible to move around with your desktop computer, or operate your laptop computer while walking along the subway, but with our mobile phone, we can easily access the forum from anywhere we are as long as we have internet connection.
Yeah it looks cool to use the forum on a computer desktop.The reason why I don't login my Bitcointalk account on my computer desktop is because I don't take my computer everywhere I go but with my phone I can take it any where with me.Not only that,but I feel comfortable typing on Bitcointalk with my phone using a safe browser.And also for security purposes your Bitcointalk account shouldn't be on always login on your phones/computer expect your browser is locked with your fingerprint/face ID which can only be accessed by you alone.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 608

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:04:21 PM

Yea, I noticed that they forum is more enjoyable and less straining the eyes when you login with the desktop. It seems the website was built based on Desktop first responsiveness. But these days, the number mobile users to visit any website is far bigger than desktop users. Maybe it is time to make the software more mobile friendly. However, if you have used the system on mobile for a long time, you actually might not notice any difference or difficult in using the mobile version.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 04:12:32 AM

Yea, I noticed that they forum is more enjoyable and less straining the eyes when you login with the desktop. It seems the website was built based on Desktop first responsiveness. But these days, the number mobile users to visit any website is far bigger than desktop users. Maybe it is time to make the software more mobile friendly. However, if you have used the system on mobile for a long time, you actually might not notice any difference or difficult in using the mobile version.
In 2009 or 2010, there were less smart phones and mobile devices like in 2024 and you are right that the forum was not designed for mobile years ago.

Furthermore, as a forum for discussions in text, it's a text-based platform and you will have more convenience when reading it on a big screen like desktop computer or laptop than on your mobile devices with smaller screens.

It is time saving when you read threads, posts on bigger screens or typing your reply on computer or laptop, with less chance for typos. Reading on mobile is comfortable but typing on mobile is terrible experience, this what I feel.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:08:01 AM

In 2009 or 2010, there were less smart phones and mobile devices like in 2024 and you are right that the forum was not designed for mobile years ago.

Furthermore, as a forum for discussions in text, it's a text-based platform and you will have more convenience when reading it on a big screen like desktop computer or laptop than on your mobile devices with smaller screens.

It is time saving when you read threads, posts on bigger screens or typing your reply on computer or laptop, with less chance for typos. Reading on mobile is comfortable but typing on mobile is terrible experience, this what I feel.

I totally agree with you on that, reason is because there are some person who find it very difficult to read text using cellphone more especially those people  who has problem in views, like those people who has problem with short sight. I'm pretty sure that they will find it more convenience when using laptop, i think the write up will be very bold compared to cellphone, However I think using laptop is the best place to enjoy the forum.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 111

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:11:27 PM

The reason why I prefer PC to using of mobile phones to browse through the forum is because the fonts are larger when you are using a PC unlike when using a mobile phone that you will need to drag objects nearer with your fingers before it can become more visible and again the intensity of the ray of light that reflects directly on the optical lens of the eyes when using a PC and mobile phone is not the same so PC is preferably conducive and again using a PC makes you feel relaxed while with mobile phone you can access the forum wherever you go even while you are at work but for me accessing the forum at any place you find yourself is not good because the forum requires a lot of concentration and understanding before you can engage in discussions in a particular thread therefore it needs a place of comfort and while at a place of comfort using your PC is preferable.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1119

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 06:36:50 PM

The reason why I prefer PC to using of mobile phones to browse through the forum is because the fonts are larger when you are using a PC unlike when using a mobile phone that you will need to drag objects nearer with your fingers before it can become more visible and again the intensity of the ray of light that reflects directly on the optical lens of the eyes when using a PC and mobile phone is not the same so PC is preferably conducive and again using a PC makes you feel relaxed while with mobile phone you can access the forum wherever you go even while you are at work but for me accessing the forum at any place you find yourself is not good because the forum requires a lot of concentration and understanding before you can engage in discussions in a particular thread therefore it needs a place of comfort and while at a place of comfort using your PC is preferable.
You really don’t need to think too much of it. We’ve got to have these preferences based on our individual differences. Don’t size is definitely something to look up to while, some other aspect would be your typing speed and how close is your keyboard. Of course if you type more on your desk top, you would have the comfort it brings when using the desktop but, if you do well on your mobile device, you would as well derive some comfort from it as well.

While the PC might not require you having to bring your device closer to your eyes, your mobile device would. Even so, your mobile device is more handy than you would say for your PC. Mobile devices allows you to access the forum from anywhere but, you don’t get that with a PC. These are some reasons to have them preferences.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 728
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:02:40 PM

For those that fine Mobile phone screen acceptable and are comfortable with have the ability to read small text most often without having to zoom every time their reading small text and large page's.

For me I am very comfortable using mobile phone browser to access the forum may be because at first I never have access to a computer to begin with until later when I was already used to the forum before I own a system, and since the system came I never try to access the forum using the system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:08:58 PM

I normally use my phone cause i Don’t have a laptop and I have not experienced any complaints except when trying to copy long links, that feeling is so awful, my smartphone does everything this forum shoudl be doing on a laptop so I do t have anything to worry about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Riginac111

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:25:15 PM

I have using handset right from the day one I started forum to type anything that you want to do in forum but I have seen that the front line of this platform design is meant to be good even when you look at it in computer and also look at it in another side it is seems to be good so I believe that anything in this forum is perfectly nice.

AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:52:45 AM

That's to your personal view or concept. They're are actually phones with Smart features which can as much offer those features of the computer system and in a more convenient usage, te phone would be more flexible to be used when accessing the forum during when you're not observing a complete Privacies.
Accessing the forum using the computer system is also good because you can have a wider screen view which can utter a preferred and more comfortable views compared to using the phone.
It can as well offer an internet speedy services.
So also, using the computer system, you can hover over to execute multiple tasks in a short while navigating in the forum or other interests on your screen.
It's most about individual conveniences.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 06:53:42 PM

I have been visiting the forum for as long as I have been associated with it and I know about the various topics of the forum and the modern features that have been added in using this forum will surely make a user happy to use this forum. If a user faces various problems while using this forum then he must have expressed his frustration about it and must have criticized about it but so far I have not seen anyone criticizing about this forum. Since there is no criticism about this forum, we must admit that the features of this forum are quite simple and hassle-free, so it is easy to use this forum.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀