Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where best to enjoy this forum...  (Read 599 times)
Obulis (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 07:09:41 AM

Computer system and desktop are not the only devices that you can see the forum in a bold size, because they are also iPad, which when using you can see the forum in a bold size, but those three devices are not compared to the phone, because not only for the stress of zooming in or zooming out you might have some health complications that can affect your eye due to the prolonged stress to the eye that can cause migraine, dry eyes, blurred vision, and many more, but if you are using the desktop or computer you will have less danger to your eyes, so the best and recommended way to have a good experience in the forum is using the computer system of desktop, and again i can also recommend iPad, because of it size and is will have less stress to the eyes and movement because you can't move freely with your computer system as you will move with your iPad.
Oyess iPad will serve very well as per mobility sake and as well give every other comfort... Regarding health danger of using phones, it might not necessarily have immediate effect, of which eyes health differs, so if not immediate over time the defect will definitely show up.... Leaving computer systems the front runners... Not until a mobile version...
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaqs15

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:51:20 PM

A look at the design of these forum speaks louder for it self... Saying you might not enjoy it using some devices...
When writing or reading I guess you know how it is with your android....
I didn't try it until reluctantly I decided to open bitcointalk.org on a computer system. Over there the difference was alarming compared to using your phone...
As much as it can be used on phone it is best with a computer system... I even noticed that without a computer system some challenges or updates one will not be able to follow up...

Using computer is far far better than using ordinary android phone. Especially when you are in the forum. Some apps can not even open if you are using Android phone in operating. but if it's a computer you are using, before you know it had opened. When you are using a computer you will feel so comfortable and safe to some extent because nothing like my phone version is not this or is not that. It will view all possible images and videos.

Certainly, desktop will be the most preferable for everyone, except those who haven't used the desktop version of the forum.

Basically, anything that has do with websites is always built on a desktop mode, so its best effort is presented on the desktop version for a better and convenient usage. So every mobile version is just an alternative version in case one is not in a private environment to use a bigger device.

Personally, i have been using the mobile version and I'm getting convenient with it as I'm not always free to visit the forum at home, so I usually visit and comment using my mobile devices.

If you also want to get a better user experience of the forum you can browse the forum using Tor browser it's also a privacy browser and a good one for the everyday user as it gives a better view of the website.
some time android phone can be more useful. that's in time of portability and also other things like battery life.
Android phones are more portable in a way that they can be used anywhere at any time. Some time you might not be convenient to hold computer system with you due to its size and also fear of the battery been shut down unexpectedly. Even though computer system or desktop is more better in many aspect.
sotelorene

Activity: 184
Merit: 12

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:40:21 PM

To me both android and laptop is better and they both have advantages and disadvantages. I believe some people preferred android to Laptop while some preferred laptop to android because of how acquainted they are to the preferred one.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: