Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever cheap again?  (Read 566 times)
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1479

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 06:00:15 PM

Price is relative, to some people entering Crypto now, the price is not that high since they are buying these tokens based on what they were told that moon only, people that have been here and see the price of token move from $1 to like $20 will feel it is too expensive. I missed out on $Doge because I believe the price was too high and Elon Musk kept pumping the price last cycle.

You know that Elon Musk has a history with this currency, and you may have forgotten that he does not actually support any of the cryptocurrencies except circumstantially to achieve some income, especially when his business is going through financial difficulties. Elon Musk sold all of his remaining Bitcoin savings belonging to Tesla, after he sold a first part to secure the liquidity of acquiring Twitter platform. As for Dodge, Musk did not explain on any occasion his opinion on the issue of development on the Dodge network and his opinion on the huge amount of liquidity that leads the currency to inflation more and more every day.

I trust that Elon Musk is a very smart person, but that does not mean that I believe everything he is doing. Above all, he acts with the mentality of a profit-seeking investor, and I don't think he cares much about Dodge's success or failure. I find the question more valid about why he does not focus on more efficient currencies than Dodge or even create a new currency instead of continuing to tweet about Dodge from time to time unless he is using it to achieve some other benefits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 06:45:50 PM

Now crypto market is growing super faster along with Bitcoin. Altcoins are become so expensive. People who keep waiting to buy altcoins with cheap price during Bitcoin halving, are disappointed cause market is still on up trend. Sometimes little dump is happening but market recovery also done so fastly. So what do you think? Will altcoins ever cheap again? Or you are buying overprice altcoins?

Normally every market experiences fluctuations resulting in ups and downs in prices. However, we must know that not all altcoins will become cheap again and some will continue to decline in line with current conditions in the market. and currently there are still many altcoins that have not been able to increase and have the opportunity to increase in the future. and I think for now it is very suitable for us to do short-term trading

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:37:41 PM

Now crypto market is growing super faster along with Bitcoin. Altcoins are become so expensive. People who keep waiting to buy altcoins with cheap price during Bitcoin halving, are disappointed cause market is still on up trend. Sometimes little dump is happening but market recovery also done so fastly. So what do you think? Will altcoins ever cheap again? Or you are buying overprice altcoins?
I think you need to specify what altcoins is expensive, because there are a lot of altcoins in the market and most of them are not so expensive they are cheap ang affordable to buy, for now even if btc is at high price there are still top altcoins that is not rising you can buy them they are not over price.

hamba laeh

Activity: 800
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 07:45:24 PM

Market conditions are currently in an upward trend so it is difficult to say if altcoin prices will become cheap again in the near future. However, in my opinion, altcoins will become cheap again because every market has certain phases, namely ups and downs. and you need research if you want to buy altcoins whose prices have increased.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 10:36:16 PM

Buying altcoin at cheaper value should be our concentration and this is likely to happen in bear season, atleast we grab our opportunities but we don't relent from taking full responsibility of our actions. Crypto market is broad enough to contain every possible promising projects and we know how volatility portrayed negative effects on the market. We should understand that the market have been designated to make losses and profits for the investors.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: