Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever cheap again?  (Read 566 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1722
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 03:06:41 PM

Its not a good thing to buy altcoins at high prices because the market may dumped on you anytime . It will be better to wait until it dips before making an investment the market will not be bullish forever right now everything is green after a few months from now the bear market may kick in and altcoins will become cheaper once again then you can buy at low prices and make some good profits in return.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 03:17:38 PM

Its not a good thing to buy altcoins at high prices because the market may dumped on you anytime . It will be better to wait until it dips before making an investment the market will not be bullish forever right now everything is green after a few months from now the bear market may kick in and altcoins will become cheaper once again then you can buy at low prices and make some good profits in return.

Everything depends on your targets. If you good with 10% profit, you can speculate, if you are looking for huge gains, there was a good option, and still some new coins on the market. But who knows, maybe we are still early. NFA!

VFalcon

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 03:40:29 PM

The Alts have already dropped the price pretty well. I've already managed to buy XRP and TFS. I think they will give me quite a few Xs. There is a strong FOMO in the market, so you still need to be careful and prepare a plan B. For example, I am staking on Fairspin platform under good APY, I think it will help me at least to stay in the market if there is a market crash.
Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 09:10:26 PM

In the process of waiting until it dips, What if the  price keep surging what will you do? Or does it mean that you will still keep waiting for the dips? Actually your opinion is not that bad. However timing the market sometimes can make us lose a very huge opportunity, altcoins is not that expensive to buy, I think most of the altcoin is still very cheap, how Long will you keep waiting for the price to go down before investing? This was exactly what happened some months ago most investors was waiting for bitcoin price to dip before they could invest, so in the process of waiting for the price to go down, that's the more bitcoin keep surging high, you know had I know always come at last that is why I don't always like procrastination.

GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 10:12:40 PM

Which altcoins are we even talking here? there are so many altcoins in the market, and I think most of them has already experience a price drop.
It is great to buy more since alt season hasn't started yet, and some are still dropping low.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:54:45 PM

Now crypto market is growing super faster along with Bitcoin. Altcoins are become so expensive. People who keep waiting to buy altcoins with cheap price during Bitcoin halving, are disappointed cause market is still on up trend. Sometimes little dump is happening but market recovery also done so fastly. So what do you think? Will altcoins ever cheap again? Or you are buying overprice altcoins?

Not all altcoins are expensive right now if you're looking for a promising altcoin you can invest and get a nice profit later. Right now I'm buying both some cheap and some expensive altcoin because old altcoins feel safer compared to new altcoins because not many altcoins will survive in the next bear market so choosing the right altcoins is more important than waiting for altcoins to become cheap again. 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 11:57:19 PM

Now crypto market is growing super faster along with Bitcoin. Altcoins are become so expensive. People who keep waiting to buy altcoins with cheap price during Bitcoin halving, are disappointed cause market is still on up trend. Sometimes little dump is happening but market recovery also done so fastly. So what do you think? Will altcoins ever cheap again? Or you are buying overprice altcoins?

Not all altcoins are expensive right now if you're looking for a promising altcoin you can invest and get a nice profit later. Right now I'm buying both some cheap and some expensive altcoin because old altcoins feel safer compared to new altcoins because not many altcoins will survive in the next bear market so choosing the right altcoins is more important than waiting for altcoins to become cheap again. 
This is why we have to do research first before deciding to invest or buy altcoins at very cheap prices. We know that altcoins cannot provide guarantees that will always provide profits, so we must remain careful when we want to invest in altcoins. So far the bearish season has not occurred and it looks like it is currently getting ready for the start of the bullish season which will come soon.
laijsica

Activity: 140
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 04:30:59 AM

This is why we have to do research first before deciding to invest or buy altcoins at very cheap prices. We know that altcoins cannot provide guarantees that will always provide profits, so we must remain careful when we want to invest in altcoins. So far the bearish season has not occurred and it looks like it is currently getting ready for the start of the bullish season which will come soon.
Of course, with every bearish potential comes risk, especially in the case of altcoins. However, in most cases, many of the currencies that have provided investors with high returns over the past few years have gone down completely. There is no guarantee that they will be found floating in the future. There are only a few altcoins that have maintained price consistency but their bullish trend is highly questionable. The overall decision is subject to a lower price and market cap review for each buy you make.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 09:58:48 AM

Some altcoins are cheap and some are expensive so it is up to us that we are choosing an accurate altcoins that can multiply our invested amount or we are waiting for the cost to get less expensive. The top altcoins are expensive but they are trustworthy so if you buy them at a higher cost then you will be sure that in future its price will get more expensive like that of Ethereum and BNB.

The price of Bitcoin is higher like 69k$ due to which altcoins are also showing reaction to attain upward prices but it is still a good time for investment. As you have invested in top and old altcoins so I will suggest that you also have to not forget to invest a little amount in the new one because they also possess the ability to give you a huge return if you search well for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 10:54:21 AM

Many of the altcoins are far away from the ATH level. I don't expect them to get cheaper. The markets are moving with Bitcoin. They don't move in sync with it, but they usually move in parallel with it. For altcoins to get cheaper, the dominance would have to continue to rally in Bitcoin or the Bitcoin price would have to fall drastically. I think these two possibilities are weak options. I see the possibility of altcoins getting cheaper as a weak option...

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir!
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 11:18:48 AM

why need to wait for the lowest when you can purchase in the midst? this is the problem in people that have so much greed in it , they tend to lose chances because of  waiting for multiple income so they ended up being locked in that expectation.
if I am to answer? buy now mate or lose your chance of making money in the coming months.

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1112

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 12:06:23 PM

You don't need to worry about whether altcoin prices will be cheap again, because basically all altcoins will tend to fall so that their prices become cheap, and you can see that when the bullish period is over then altcoin prices will start to fall, in fact there will be many altcoins whose development is not clear will never reach their latest highest price and slowly it will become a dead project, only few percentage will survive and usually it is old atcoins that have been around for a long time in the crypto world and also have high trading volumes on major exchanges, while only a few new altcoins survive when their developers can properly continue to develop their projects.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Essential10

Activity: 364
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 05:29:30 AM

Many of the altcoins are far away from the ATH level. I don't expect them to get cheaper. The markets are moving with Bitcoin. They don't move in sync with it, but they usually move in parallel with it. For altcoins to get cheaper, the dominance would have to continue to rally in Bitcoin or the Bitcoin price would have to fall drastically. I think these two possibilities are weak options. I see the possibility of altcoins getting cheaper as a weak option...
There are several top-tier altcoins that haven't seen as much growth as we would have expected even during Bitcoin's upward momentum. The Bitcoin market has been bullish since the beginning of this year and was the same since the Bitcoin Halving. While it doesn't seem likely that Bitcoin will take a major correction, the top altcoins will fall in price, which has risen in value with Bitcoin. Although the correction takes I think altcoin can be a mild correction.

moneystery

Activity: 742
Merit: 174

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 06:41:14 AM

it might be expensive if you try to buy it directly, but if you just buy smaller portions i don't think it will be expensive. for example, if you want to buy ethereum, then it is more affordable if you buy it in smaller portions using the dca method, it does take longer to collect 1 eth, but at least if you consistently buy and hold it in your wallet then in some time you can get 1 eth in your wallet. because actually investing in altcoins is not expensive if you understand the dca method.

d3nz

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 07:14:25 AM

Of course. There will be times when the price will dip and you will be able to buy or do DCA. It would be much better to always check the price of BTC and its dominance then that's the time you can buy and hold for the future.

Checking the forums is also a way when to buy and hold altcoins since they provide insights, charts, and analyzation.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &          
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
     SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT    
   FOR DEPIN        
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Bushdark

Activity: 938
Merit: 262

Social media moderator/chatter

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:38:53 AM

The Alts have already dropped the price pretty well. I've already managed to buy XRP and TFS. I think they will give me quite a few Xs. There is a strong FOMO in the market, so you still need to be careful and prepare a plan B. For example, I am staking on Fairspin platform under good APY, I think it will help me at least to stay in the market if there is a market crash.
This is one of the time for us to buy and hold because we don't know why will be the price of some altcoins tomorrow.
We might be surprised to see the price of Bitcoin shoot up which is certainly going to make many of the altcoins to move bullishly.
Cryptocurrency is a big opportunity for many of us that have been looking for a good investment before we joined the cryptocurrency world to start investing and making money from the market.
woez

Activity: 489
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 09:15:11 AM

Rising and falling prices in the crypto market are normal, meaning that there are moments when prices are high and there will be moments when prices are low. If you think the current altcoin price is too high, all you need to do is wait for the bear market and the altcoin price to fall. Moreover the halving this time does not have a big impact on most altcoins, in fact the price of bitcoin also tends to be stable.

Of course, however, the fact is that many people panic when this situation occurs, whether they are still new or already a little advanced in this business.

Of course there are also negative and positive values, for those who have already bought, be patient and for those who haven't bought, there is a big chance of getting a cheap price. These are the pluses and minuses. because the market always gives to anyone.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Cryptoababe

Activity: 813
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 03:57:29 PM

There are lots of cheap altcoins out there. So, some altcoins are still very cheap with low market. Although they might not be really strong like bigger ones. But some of these cheap altcoins has huge potential than bigger ones.

wtsimis

Activity: 367
Merit: 135

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 05:34:30 PM

Since the crypto market has had bull runs and bear runs, I think altcoins may become cheaper again over time.
If you want to invest, invest some and keep some. So that you can invest during market bear.
According to bull market but altcoin is not that expensive you can understand if you do market analysis. You can't compare bull market with bitcoin as of now. But maybe the bull season of altcoin will come very soon. Then maybe many people will benefit.

F U L L H O U S E            [ K ] K ] K ] A ] A ]            NEXT GENERATION WEB3 CASINO
│  Slots   │   Sports   │   Video Poker   │   Blackjack   │   Live Games   │   Roulette   │
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Huppercase

Activity: 812
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 05:42:36 PM

why need to wait for the lowest when you can purchase in the midst? this is the problem in people that have so much greed in it , they tend to lose chances because of  waiting for multiple income so they ended up being locked in that expectation.
if I am to answer? buy now mate or lose your chance of making money in the coming months.

OP is right to some extent, altcoins are very deadly investment and equally they are high return investment project depending on where you bought it, if you buy it at lower price with low market cap, a small liquidity will give you an insane profit so big that you will never imagine but the are rare these days, this is why you must be careful and do proper research and buy when the price is low, you may buy in the middle of somewhere and some people will dump on you.

The only altcoins I can recommend for someone to buy is top 10 altcoins, you will see Solana, BNB, Matic and some later 1 coins over there, you will have peace of mind buying them in the middle than buying altcoin that aren't even popular yet. Sometimes, you would find it difficult to differentiate between meme coins and real projects these, investors or should I call them gamblers prefer meme coins these days than normal projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████