Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New meme coins Pool mining Experience  (Read 72 times)
Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 04:42:07 PM

Who's considering the current BTC halving and uncertain market price movement, It's seems traders are now seeking alternatives to BTC and other stable coins in meme coins considering that meme coin market has been buzzing, especially with the popularity of memecoins like Pepe, Dogecoin, KangaMoon, Shiba Inu, Book of Meme, Dogwifhat etc.

I've seen that meme coins show strong growth potential in the cryptocurrency market and to become profitable in meme coins, it's a general notion that one need to get in early enough. But often, we only get to know about them when they're already trending. Sadly!

Recently, I came across Apustaja (APU) a pepe-variant token that represent a more naive frog which I think is taking the narrative of Pepe itself. I haven't seen it on exchanges yet, although there's been discussions of being able to mine it on PoolX - a kind of staking arrangement.

I'm wondering if I could get insight from those who have experience mining token on PoolX, how profitable is that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 06:04:27 AM

I'm wondering if I could get insight from those who have experience mining token on PoolX, how profitable is that?

Wherever you mine token, it will always depend on the actual value of the token itself. So if the token is doing well obviously you can expect that mining the token will give you enough profit. The higher the token of your chosen the value and the more you mine, the more profit you will receive.

I am not sure about the specific fees but I know fees vary so you might want to watch out for those as well.

Phoenixtrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 06:05:26 AM

Who's considering the current BTC halving and uncertain market price movement, It's seems traders are now seeking alternatives to BTC and other stable coins in meme coins considering that meme coin market has been buzzing, especially with the popularity of memecoins like Pepe, Dogecoin, KangaMoon, Shiba Inu, Book of Meme, Dogwifhat etc.

I've seen that meme coins show strong growth potential in the cryptocurrency market and to become profitable in meme coins, it's a general notion that one need to get in early enough. But often, we only get to know about them when they're already trending. Sadly!

Recently, I came across Apustaja (APU) a pepe-variant token that represent a more naive frog which I think is taking the narrative of Pepe itself. I haven't seen it on exchanges yet, although there's been discussions of being able to mine it on PoolX - a kind of staking arrangement.

I have and this should help..you mine with either BGB, USDT or eth depends on the requirements.. I just did research on APU, and the requirements is ETH & USDT. here's something that'll help
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:57:10 AM

I have and this should help..you mine with either BGB, USDT or eth depends on the requirements.. I just did research on APU, and the requirements is ETH & USDT. here's something that'll help

Well I don't have much experience about this mining pool, but  seems I have seen something like this before when I was making research but I never put my attention to know more about it, reason been that I was thinking that the mining pool in scam. However did you really think it will help? And how can we go about it?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:57:18 PM

I have never heard of this platform, do you have a link on it because I was trying to look if there's one but I can't find any. Many of you guys always find a platform that we have no idea with as there's no details even if we try to search on it on google.  While I know that dogecoin is mineable and it is the mother of all meme coins, with the other memecoins going with these mining pools, you have to do your research very well or else you're wasting your precious time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 10:54:47 PM

Yes I have seen the uncertainty movement of bitcoin in this halving period. Most of us who are the first time to experience the halving was thinking that the halving would bring down the price of bitcoin but we are seeing the opposite of it. And the congestion of the bitcoin network has made some traders have navigatey to those memecoins. But even though memecoins have strong growth in the cryptocurrency market, the risk involve is very high

I have not heard of the memecoin Apustaja and those pepe coin varieties is not too bad to invest but one must be careful with them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀