Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TransHash: Online Retailer Exclusively for Digital Currency Users  (Read 533 times)
JudgeHearst (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:02:40 AM

Hey there. 

Just wanted to drop a line about a project I've been working on with my wife for the last couple of weeks called "TransHash" (transhash.com). TransHash is an online retail store exclusively for users of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin (Dogecoin payments starting next week).

We've worked hard at establishing relationships with various manufacturers and suppliers to obtain access to inventory. These relationships are evolving, and a lot more are on the horizon.

We'd appreciate some feedback on our site and offerings: good, bad or ugly. If there's a type of product you'd like buy with your digital currency, please let us know here or elsewhere - we're eager to serve.

NOTES

1. We're open and taking Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment - we'll open it up to Dogecoin next week.

2. Only a small fraction of our inventory is online right now, but what's there will give you a flavor for what we're up to. We're populating the site as quickly as possible, but it can be slow going with busy jobs and an outdoor-loving 2yr old (we're open to demand dictating TransHash becoming one or both of our primary jobs).

3. I'm looking for a phone solution - if you'd like to speak with us on the phone before we post a number, send us an email via our contact page and we'll call.

4. Email us with questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

It'd be a good time to get yourself/ves in the WoT.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
JudgeHearst (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:20:28 PM

Good suggestion.  Thanks!
JudgeHearst (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:27:03 AM

Since its no longer April 1st where I'm at, thought I'd make another announcement: we now taking dogecoin (in addition to bitcoin and litecoin).  Also, we've added a number products since I last posted and gotten ourselves in the WoT at MPOE-PR's suggestion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: